PDA

View Full Version : Boy, I am in the Thick of it (pink fog)

CrossKimmy
10-01-2008, 06:05 AM
it's just about 4 in the morning here in san diego and I can't go back to sleep

I am in such thick pink fog right now. I think I may go shopping later in the day somewhere in escondido. I haven't gone in a while and am looking for new places to shop. I am a little nervous or anxious, but I think I need it. I can't wait for later.

Anyone have any suggestion for places to shop low key in escondido?

Also, anyone else ever wake up from sleeping with this pink feeling?

Sherry-Stephanie
10-01-2008, 06:13 AM
I wake up every morning in a "fog" but it ain't pink!!!! and usually it clears up after about 4 cups of coffee!!!! I've been browsing around on various sites doing the "girl thing" for shoes, clothes wigs etc...so maybe I am in a "pink fog"..."normal" people would still be sleeping...for me this is the best time of the day....also was walking around with a new pair of heels I got yesterday

tonya2
10-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Hi, ever try some of the antique malls in old town escondido or the thrift shops, sometimes you can find some really cool things at great prices. Good luck shopping, let us know what you found.

Tonya:daydreaming:

Empress Lainie
10-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Sweetie, I guess I am always that way, since I live 24/7 as a female now. Actually I have worn pink almost exclusively for over a month, even though I have a closet full of blue, yellow, white, floral and other colors and patterns. My exgf just gave me a pair of capri's with a white background and blue vertical and horizontal stripes that I am just able to get into. They look great too with my blue embroidered tank topl.

Sara Jessica
10-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Sometimes it can be hard to sleep when you know you're about to have a girl outing. It happens to me a lot.

I went to Horton Plaza in downtown SD a couple weeks ago in girl mode and can highly recommend it!!!

CrossKimmy
10-01-2008, 09:45 AM
on the top of my list is a nice bra that fits well and a gorgeous pair of panties

CrossKimmy
10-01-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm back with a new bra and panty!

I got a plain white bra with a bedazzeled ornament in the center

the panty is a pretty pink polkadotted bikini cut brief

I am in love with my items!

I am wearing them right now!

what I forgot to mention is the place I went to was called "trendy". it is a cute little store filled with beautiful clothes and some crossdressing items (wonderful!) they had the hair attachments and some of the cutist shoes I have ever put on.

I need some heels

PamelaTX
10-01-2008, 03:50 PM
I know just how you feel! I was on my way to the grocery store last weekend not thinking about CDing at all, and some pink force made me stop at Walmart first and buy a new bra. (I love it!)