PDA

View Full Version : adventurous shopping and sleeping!!!

jamiepabicd
05-27-2005, 01:04 PM
hi girls,
went shopping yesterday and proudly walked into a lingerie store and bought 5 pairs of string bikini panties!!!!!
soft, silky, satiny...mmm
talked to the sales girl about sizing for my wife. if she suspected she didn't let on. if she had said something i think i would have been honest.
was going to get a garter belt but selection was pretty low. getting a garter belt in altoona isn't easy.
also stopped by a wig store and got my new wig. it is a lovely dark reddish blond. i feel so feminine in it.
when i got home i was able to get a pair of the panties on while i had a minute of privacy.
i wore them throughout the day and wore them to work today. love it. from now on panties under my boy clothes.
here's the shocking part, 1 because i never thought i could muster the courage and 2 because it was such sexual rush.
i kept the panties on under my pajama bottoms through the night...right next to my wife! in the morning i got up first and changed right in front of her while she slept. i knew she was sound asleep or i wouldn't of dared.
i stood there in nothing but my bright green bikini and it felt so natural, so exciting...so sexciting. i almost wish she would catch me so i can either be accepted or not but not in the closet.
as i'm sitting here now i'm wearing my bra, panties and wig and feeling utterly feminine. it's not the whole package...yet but it's a very good start.
i want so badly to be accepted and encouraged but for now to dress up again has given me a new lease on life.
i plan to get a garter belt and some stockings and probably some thigh highs next before i look into a dress and shoes.
has anyone else dared to do what i did or something similar?
how far should i "push the envelope"?

thanks again ladies for your support and understanding.

hugs and kisses.
jamie

Wendy me
05-27-2005, 01:17 PM
wow frist steps are allways a rush ....good for you how far to push it??? rember that sometimes you get a little shove back only you realy know what you can do go slow and enjoy....

Mia lynn
05-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi Jamie
You go girl. I really have to be brave enough to do the same thing sweetie. I mean it's much better then buying on line. would love to find a shopping partner.
Hugs
Mia

Robertacd
05-27-2005, 01:52 PM
getting a garter belt in altoona isn't easy.

Isn't Altoona right outside Des Moines? I am sure there are plenty of places to get a garter belt there.

sara_also
05-27-2005, 01:56 PM
It sounds to me like you want to get caught out in the open. I ask?..Have you ever sat and discussed with your wife what your desires might be, or what her feelings might be about your panties? Does she do laundry will she find them and accuse you of cheating? Will she think that you are gay? There are a lot of threads here, and other places reguarding how to talk to your spouse about cding. I know it is a thrill however be very careful so as not to lose anything else you may have with your spouse. Again just my thoughts.
Sara_also

Heather Daniels
05-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Isn't Altoona right outside Des Moines? I am sure there are plenty of places to get a garter belt there.
Roberta....Altoona is in Pa...east of Pittsburgh. :)

Heather Daniels
05-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Jamie, if I were you, I'd slow down a bit. I know how exciting dressing can be, and how the inner you just wants to shout out " I love being a girl", but undressing in front of your wife (even tho she was sleeping) is kinda pushing things. Think about it hon, what would you have done if she woke up and saw you in your panties? I know you long for acceptance, but perhaps baby steps for right now would be best. I don't know how your wife feels about cding, but if you use a little tact, you might get what you wish for. Here's a short story....I had been wanting to let my wife in on Heather, but didn't know how she'd react. One night after a few drinks, and when we were in bed, I said to her that it might be fun if she let me try on her lingerie. She got out of bed and handed me a teddy :D ...wow...I was in heaven. I then asked her to put on stockings, and as she was putting them on....I said.... can I try some on too? Much to my surprise, she didnt bat an eyelash, and promptly handed me a pair of thigh-high's. Needless to say, the sex that night was out of this world !! She went out a few days later and bought me my own pair of thigh-high's (little did she know that I have about a dozen pairs of them) and several teddy's and a few pairs of VS panties. I still havent told her all about my dressing, but I do want to, and I know the day is not far off when I will. Take it slow Jamie, and maybe things will work out the way you want them to. Best of luck girl. :thumbsup:

StephanieCD
05-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Ditto.

Be very careful with how you tell your wife. There's nothing sexy about the secret when she feels deceived - there's hell when a woman feels deceived. Take Heather's advice... test the water - don't get caught in panties next to her in bed - she'll feel violated and you'll find out quickly.

AbbyLee
05-27-2005, 06:09 PM
I agree with Heather, go with baby steps and be very careful; otherwise you may be purging more than your clothes. I used to subconsciously leave my some of my fem stuff and my wife found it, it was not a pretty scene. I also agree with the other girls when they say there are few things a wife hates more than deciet. Please, for the happiness of both your fem self and your wife be very careful and choose an appropriate time.

:) AbbyLee

Tia
05-28-2005, 10:29 AM
As usual, I agree with opinions here... :)

I know the rush of new panties and bras and stockings, and I really love it :D ! I also am a bit submissive for my SO (for everyone else... guess not), and I also had a urge to get caught (I didn't even understood that earlier).

Still I think that it's better to come out by discussing than give a crash course for you SO.

(And by my experience of people waking up... I would rather drink gasoline and start smoking, than get caught by girlfriend who just woke up :rolleyes: )