PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't be bothered

Lilith Moon
10-01-2008, 09:19 AM
I woke up yesterday with that ache which means I really need to get femmed up. However, we had other arrangements and it was around 8.30 pm when I finally had time for myself. I can't do the Guy in a Dress thing..I have to see something approximately female when I look in the mirror so just pulling on a skirt doesn't work for me.

First was the close shave...from eyebrows down taking some 40 minutes..followed by a nice long soak in the bath and a couple of drinks. Then the first coat of nail varnish. Decided to set the camera up..find the tripod, move some furniture to make a space for posing. Set up the remote shutter gadget and some lighting. Another half hour passed by. Wig was in a mess...took ages to comb it out...over 30 minutes. OK, nearly ready.

A sudden clunking from above means that one of our humane mousetraps has triggered. Up into the loft space to deal with it..otherwise it would be making a distracting racket all night as the occupant tries to gnaw its way out. Male clothing on (wife insisted) to release the critter outside into a wild and windy night. Then back inside to warm up. Wife decides to go to bed "Goodnight, have fun", she said.

Out comes the gear...corsets, stockings, bras, skirts, tops, shoes, necklaces, earrings. But first, the makeup has to be ready..foundation, mascara, blusher, lippo, perfume all placed handy for use in front of the mirror.

At last, all ready to start !

You know what ? I just couldn't be bothered... I spent another hour cleaning up and went to bed exhausted, unfulfilled, miserable, wondering what was going on. Years ago I would have given anything for a chance to present myself as female anytime, anywhere...but there I was in a room full of femme clothing, makeup, mirrors, camera and all I wanted to was go to bed and sleep !

Has this happened to you ?

Karren H
10-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Yeah it has, Lilith.. We'll except for the wife saying have fun!! Lol. I'm almost to the point if I can't stay enfemme for +12 hours then its not worth the hastle... 24 is even better...