PDA

View Full Version : Expressing my fem side.

Mia lynn
05-27-2005, 01:59 PM
I've been trying to find out why I enjoy being a girl. Why do I love dresses and makeup? I'm not gay-I mean I am attracted to women. I'm just so much freer about my thoughts and emotions when I'm Mia. Is it just because I'm wearing a dress or something more. What are your thoughts girls?
Hugs
Mia Lynn

Stephenie
05-27-2005, 02:04 PM
That is something that most of us seem to wonder about. I'm still trying to figure it out but have come to accept that it is a part of who I am regardlees of why.

This is a nice safe place to search for answers to that and other questions. We are not going to try and judge your worth as a human being based solely on how you dress(unless you wear red shoes with a pink dress/skirt)

Imogen_Mann
05-27-2005, 02:11 PM
I have tryed to fathom these questions myself and discovered that (for me at least) It's better not to ask why, Just accept and enjoy it :)

windycissy
05-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Because (1) there is nothing in this world more fun than being a pretty girl, and (2) you are bold and brave enough to want to find out what it feels like. Simple as that, and it's what sets us apart. At least, that's my theory. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Wendy me
05-27-2005, 02:17 PM
it's because your a crossdresser.... stop trying to figger it out and go shopping girlfreind............

Ashley Allison
05-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Well, like many of you, I love dressing up. I'm not gay. I love women. Maybe I love women a little bit too much, kind of like over-love perhaps??? :confused: I dunno, and I don't have all the answers. All I know is that I love women exclusively and sometimes I aspire to imitate them.

Katrina
05-27-2005, 02:57 PM
...We are not going to try and judge your worth as a human being based solely on how you dress(unless you wear red shoes with a pink dress/skirt)

What is wrong with red shoes and a pink dress/skirt?!?!?!? Oh...oh crap...here's my CDing license...<rips up license> Doh!

SAMANTHA SIREN
05-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Hye to all those wonderful kindred spirits who strive to express their feminine side.I guess with so much to admire about females in general one tends to wish to become like them,after all in regards to beauty who can better the female form? With it's graceful flowing walk and the female soft and silky skin? Females,seem better in just about every other way to with their non-aggressive attitude to life in general and their appreciation of gentleness,true friendship and love.Yes! give me the feminine anytime-guess that is why in some small part we male to female cross-dressers wish to be like our female icons. :)

Love and kisses,
Samantha Bewitched.
xxxxx

SAMANTHA SIREN
05-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Hye everyone who seeks to express their feminine other side.I guess another slant on this topic is the possibility that as remarkable as it may sound to some people-that we who now like to cross-dress have had strong past life links by being female figures in a former incarnation.This has been subconsciously carried over to this life and we are still trying to resolve some former situation that we left unfinished.I know my own presumed past life is that I was in some former life linked to the Goddess isis and her ancient practices and that I was a female attendant of some kind.When I came across the worship of Isis many years ago in my spiritual quest it struck a deep chord within me and ever since I have been dedicated to seeking the goddess of love,light and beauty.When I had the pleasure of going through a ceremony and acting the part of a female attendant in a drama connected with Isis it filled my soul with great joy.I was never attracted to the thought of becoming a priest of Isis but Priestess filled me with incredible bliss and thoughts of unimagined ecstasy.

Strange? well they do say truth is stranger than fiction! Over to you then -hope this helps perhaps a little with wondering why we are so attracted to dressing up as females in this life.

Love and kisses,
English blue eyed blonde,
Samantha.xx

windycissy
05-27-2005, 03:37 PM
I guess another slant on this topic is the possibility that as remarkable as it may sound to some people-that we who now like to cross-dress have had strong past life links by being female figures in a former incarnation....Strange? well they do say truth is stranger than fiction!

Samantha, have you ever read Lost in Time (http://snurl.com/lostintime)? Read it!

Windy

carolynhcd
05-27-2005, 05:10 PM
Having lived in San Francisco for ten years and been in the theatre and having had a gay best friend for most of my life, I have to admit to being bemused by so many girls here feeling the need to sasy that they aren't gay. Of course you are not gay. That doesn't have anything to do with you wanting to crossdress. Many girls here will admit that they would be sexually attracted to another CD, however. Gays don't feel attraction to the feminine side of things. In SF during the '80's, they all tried to look exactly alike. We called them Castro Clones, after the gayest district in SF, the Castro district. Gays are attracted to men, and to iconic images of manliness. We are attracted to the feminine icons. Wanting to be with another CD sexually most definitely DOES NOT make you gay, although you would be having sex with someone of you own gender. I suppose it would require several UN Commissions to come up with a term to explain what that makes us.

AbbyLee
05-27-2005, 05:58 PM
Hi Honey,

Like so many others I too pondered the question, and, at times became quite anxious about it; then after joining the forum more than ever accepted and embraced my fem self.

Hugs

AbbyLee