PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever take little walks in your dresses when theres a light breeze outside?

PrettyFlowingGown
10-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I rarely walk outside in my ladies clothes, cause I'm in a isolated area. My unit is between 2 other units, so it makes it quite hard.
But at night time, around midnight, when theres a gentle breeze happening, I love to take a little stroll. Its very tempting when your in a long satin or silk nightgown, or a long chiffon dress or evening gown. I dont know if anyones done it, but the feeling is beautiful cause the light wind/breeze makes your gowns/dresses brush and shimmer against your skin.
When I was down in Ballarat, it was better, cause I was less isolated, and it was more risky, cause I was with my Dad. I used to sneak out at midnight in a long flowing evening gown and walk right to my front gate. The gentle breeze was an adrenalin rush. Its one thing I do enjoy about dressing in long gowns, the most and it feels so princess like. If it was a perfect world, and I could dress in the daytime and feel it all the time, it would be magic. Do you ever take little strolls like me?

tonya2
10-01-2008, 07:28 PM
After reading that I may tonight, theres a nice breeze coming in off the ocean and it should cool down this evening. I have a long night gown that
would be perfect, its sheer and see thru. Just have to make sure no one else
is around.

:battingeyelashes:Tonya

Nicole Erin
10-01-2008, 08:42 PM
I am not a gown girl, but the feeling of a long skirt swishing my legs is nice.

I might have to try your idea.

Jessicaparkson
10-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Sounds fun, unfortunately it's usually raining, way too cold, or blowing like a hurricane, but maybe I'll try it sometime, whats life without a bit of fun eh?

Marjory
10-01-2008, 09:25 PM
A skirt that goes to the knees and a slip with out pantyhose. Used to do that in NJ all the time SoCal is just too crowded.

Marjory

marny
10-01-2008, 09:48 PM
walk the dogs every night, usally silk nighty. Well maybe that is a bit of a strech. I do have to put on boot,coat, and snow pants in the winter. Gets cold up here in Ontario! :D

Veronica 1
10-01-2008, 10:01 PM
I love to get up early in my nightgown and stand on my back porch for a bit while everyone else is sleeping and enjoy the mornings breeze. The cool air feels great.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-01-2008, 10:35 PM
when the breeze blows will lift the skirt upwards, sometimes giving a peek of the derriere. Feels so sexy when that happens. I try to walk every night when weather is good. Don't really like long gowns or dress's, prefer the short skirts, mid thigh or higher. :battingeyelashes:

Zenith
10-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the happy image...I have done it a few times...it feels wonderful and free and alive...:daydreaming:

janet p
10-01-2008, 11:07 PM
I don't know about long gowns but there is nothing better then the breeze against stockinged legs and up the skirt. The night I wore the dress in my aviater the wind was enough that it blow it up above my panties luckly I was in the parking lot between cars so no one saw but what a thill!!!!!:love::love:

KatieZ
10-02-2008, 04:33 AM
When there is a good breeze blowing I like to put on a pleated skirt and go outside. My house is built in the side of a hill, so the wind hits the hill and blows up. Up my skirt that is. Sometimes the wind will blow the skirt up over my head. Makes me feel like Marilyn Monroe in Bus stop!

I also like standing out on my deck in a nylon nightgown and feel the gown flutter all over me. Mmmmm nice.

Tasha McIntyre
10-02-2008, 04:47 AM
PFG - Sadly no.....my wife is very good about my dressing, but is deathly afraid of alerting the neighbors.

Always Susan
10-02-2008, 05:40 AM
I have had to run out to the garage at night for something with a dress on and I know what you mean ,the cold air and way the hem move on your legs is delightiful. I've also have woren a kilt to some events ,I only wished that I could of been wearing some of my lace panties under them. I have some very playiful lady friends and didn't want to take the chance of one of them taking a peek.
Susan:o

vivianann
10-02-2008, 05:45 AM
yes I have, I especially like to go out on a warm breezy day in dresses that are really fine materials, it feels heavenly:love:

gwendy
10-02-2008, 05:46 AM
I adore the feeling of a light breeze beneath my skirt and it’s also so sexy holding down one’s skirt in a stronger wind.

Empress Lainie
10-02-2008, 05:57 AM
I love it, my fear is of it blowing my wig off and exposing my bald head. (That has happened twice, but no one was around.)

CindyXA
10-02-2008, 06:04 AM
I rarely walk outside in my ladies clothes, cause I'm in a isolated area. My unit is between 2 other units, so it makes it quite hard.
But at night time, around midnight, when theres a gentle breeze happening, I love to take a little stroll. Its very tempting when your in a long satin or silk nightgown, or a long chiffon dress or evening gown. I dont know if anyones done it, but the feeling is beautiful cause the light wind/breeze makes your gowns/dresses brush and shimmer against your skin.
When I was down in Ballarat, it was better, cause I was less isolated, and it was more risky, cause I was with my Dad. I used to sneak out at midnight in a long flowing evening gown and walk right to my front gate. The gentle breeze was an adrenalin rush. Its one thing I do enjoy about dressing in long gowns, the most and it feels so princess like. If it was a perfect world, and I could dress in the daytime and feel it all the time, it would be magic. Do you ever take little strolls like me?
I have done it a few years back, first time was really wonderful, but after a few times I personally felt that its too dangerous nowadays as my area now have so many foreigners all over especially from the third world countries. Secondly its against certain country laws to be dress up publicly. But actually its really nice to do it once in a while or perhaps every late evening together with others and go for a social drink.

Karren H
10-02-2008, 06:05 AM
Ohh Yeah.... All the time and not light sometimes.... I remember February in Utah up on Soldier Pass in a leather skirt at a rest area.... In a snow storm.. sub zero wind and snow up my skirt is sooooo exilerating!!! I didn't need to tuck for sure.... hahaha

jennifer ann
10-02-2008, 06:54 AM
Light breeze blowing across my nylon clad legs while wearing my short skirt is one of the best feelings for me

erickka
10-02-2008, 06:57 AM
Nice flowing skirt, nylons, and heels $75. Wearing these on a cool, crisp, breezy morning Priceless!

Jennifer Marie P.
10-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Yes every chance I get and love the breeze rufling your skirt or dress on your legs

Tina B.
10-02-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't get out dressed much, but if a breeze come up, and I have a light fabric full skirt on, I am out the door, I am lucky enough to have a small yard that is completely private, so I can get outside day or night, but now you have talked into trying it in a nightgown, that one, I have missed!
Tina B.