PDA

View Full Version : Came out

khloey
10-02-2008, 08:01 AM
I came out to a couple of my co workers,Jessica and Cassie yesterday.I have been getting to know them,also are friends with them and get along with them great.They wanted to know more about me and I came out as a crossdresser to them.They said that was cool,asked my en femme name is,which I said Khloe and saw a picture of my enfemme side.They said my enfemme side is beautiful and my en femme name is pretty.

pantyhose46202
10-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Congratulations. I hope they continue to support you and not out you around the office. That is one of my biggest fears, telling someone and having them break my trust.

Jamie

khloey
10-02-2008, 08:41 AM
It is just between us and hopefully come out more at work later on.They do want to meet my enfemme side,Khloe and it will be Saturday night.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-05-2008, 08:07 PM
I have a couple of people at work I suspect think that I crossdress. Last Halloween when I was dressed up all the way, lots of people said I walk too good in Heels.

I've been preparing for this years outfit and several people that I've let in on the outfit I will be wearing say I'm having far too much fun with this and seem happy. So I suspect they know I crossdress. In fact one of the girls know's a bunch of Cd'ers, she is going to help with my makeup and possible cleavage solutions. She say's I will be gorgeous.

Trying for the Marilyn Monroe look. :battingeyelashes: