PDA

View Full Version : Total transformation

Jennifer Marie P.
10-02-2008, 12:19 PM
How long does it take you girls to get a total transformation from man to woman

Chiana
10-02-2008, 12:22 PM
A little over an hour if I am going all out to make my absolute best appearance. Much less if I am not concerned about the fine details.

Niya W
10-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Were is the 15 minute option ??

Jennifer Marie P.
10-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Usally takes me an hour to get dollied up and the makeup takes more time

RhondaJean
10-02-2008, 12:45 PM
between shaving and doing makeup,,, and then getting all dressed,, 90 minutes sounds about right

khloey
10-02-2008, 01:31 PM
It takes me an hour to transform into my en femme side.

Darlene Dippy
10-02-2008, 01:35 PM
To date approximately 40 years and still not close!:daydreaming:

Darlene

Samantha Kelsey
10-02-2008, 01:36 PM
One hour now but it used to take half a day. Rome wasn't built in a day, gee, was I that bad!

SherriePall
10-02-2008, 01:47 PM
I put down an hour. That includes shaving. Sometimes, it's closer to 45 minutes. When I'm going out and getting ready, I get a little anxious to get going and have to be very careful to not forget anything.

CD Susan
10-02-2008, 02:40 PM
I voted 1 1/2 hours figuring in the time it takes to shower, shampoo and shave in addition to applying makeup and the dressing.

suzy cool
10-02-2008, 02:59 PM
"How long does it take you girls to get a total transformation from man to woman "

With sexual reallignment surgery or without?:battingeyelashes:

MJ
10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
if i am doing right then an hour i take my time and do it right

Raquel June
10-02-2008, 04:01 PM
I try to give myself 2 hours whenever I'm planning on going somewhere. When I have to shower, shave, get my outfit together (which ends up involving trying several different ones), then do my makeup, it takes plenty time, and I hate to feel rushed. I usually only get dolled up to go out on Saturday night, so I want to do a good job.

If I just had to shave my face and run out, though, I could throw something on and do my makeup in under 30 minutes.

suchacutie
10-02-2008, 04:13 PM
that I can do my nails after transforming :)....nails take so flippin long to dry hard...but without them 45 min is all it takes :) (that's down from 2 hours initially!)

tina

Deborah Jane
10-02-2008, 04:16 PM
About an hour and a half, sometimes longer.
It depends on whether i,m just having fun or going for a serious look.

LA CINDY LOVE
10-02-2008, 06:37 PM
For Cindy it takes 1 1/2 hr shower, shave, make up, wigs, nails, dress, and out the door........... but I did come down by 1 hr.

LA CINDY LOVE

Karren H
10-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Depends.... if I'm doing a quick gender change in a public restroom then it's 20 - 25 minutes tops.... If I'm no hurry and want to experiment with my makeup.... hours and hours.. and hours..... :)

jennifer24
10-02-2008, 07:43 PM
I checked 1 hour but, if I need to shower & shave and lotion up so I can be extre soft it`s around 2 hours, if I am just going to lay around the house about 1/2 an hour, still have to look good for myself.:daydreaming:

Angie G
10-02-2008, 07:48 PM
About 1 hour give or take.:hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
10-02-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm usually done in about 45 minutes. But when I went out last August, I spent more time getting ready. Everything had to be perfect, you see. I'm meticulous, but not real anal about it, so when I'm doing the stay at home thing (about 99.9% of the time!), I can get ready quicker.

Samantha43
10-02-2008, 09:06 PM
1-2 hours depending on how detailed I get with my makeup.

Kendra (Tx)
10-02-2008, 11:03 PM
I eventually got it down to about 30 minutes... ( hair and makeup )... If I've done my nails, it takes a bit longer cause I don't want to poke my eyes out or snag my stockings...now trying to pick the outfit I'm going to wear out is the problem...:D I''ve taken as much as two hours to pick the perfect one....:lol:

http://kendra954.com

darla_g
10-02-2008, 11:28 PM
too long i could never be a GG and make it to work on time. how do they do it?

alisoncdnj
10-02-2008, 11:44 PM
It really depends on the nails. If I am doing the nails then 2 hours is probably more like it.

Mercedes
10-02-2008, 11:52 PM
I generally do not have a lot of time to dress so unfortunately I gotta move fast. However, I love it when I can take my time to make sure I look as good as I can.

Mercedes XOXOXO

whitelace
10-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Sometimes with my schedule an hour is all i'll get . But if I can be lucky enough to spend more time getting ready I can enjoy a little me time before I step out the door. One hour usually is tops but If I had three hours what better way to spend it hugs....lacie:battingeyelashes:

Jocelyn Quivers
10-03-2008, 12:01 AM
1 1/2 hours. Half of that includes the number of times I change my mind about what outfit I'll finally wear.

DawnRodgers
10-03-2008, 01:39 AM
1 1/2 hours if starting from scratch i.e. shave, finger and toe nails polished, full makeup plus stopping to admire my handiwork every now and then. If SRS, well that takes a little longer.

Sarah...
10-03-2008, 05:47 AM
Half an hour on average I reckon.

3 hours if lounging around in the bath pampering as well.

5 minutes if going for the woman-with-a-slight-beard-shadow look. S'funny, not seeing many other women going for that particular look. Oh well, got to play the hand you're dealt I suppose!

Nano-seconds if satisfying the inner me that I'm already more than enough woman to cope with thank you very much.

Several days if someone can't or won't accept my gender preference - it takes ages to re-assert myself.

And of course 42 years to affect the first full transformation for other people to see.

Gosh, never was one for a straightforward answer!

:hugs:

Sarah...

sherib
10-03-2008, 08:40 AM
To get completey dressed, it takes 2 hours. Starting with the shower.

Stephanie Kay
10-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Hi, girls,

At least 1 and half hours. I've done it as fast as 45 minutes, but usually allow myself up to 2 hours to get the "just right" look and feeling!!

Love,
Stephanie

tamarav
10-03-2008, 09:53 AM
If I agree with myself and stick to one outfit and hair, 20 minutes. If not, 20 minutes plus or minus 2 hours...

Really, 20 minutes isn't enough for a good shower.... since I work dressed everyday I actually plan on 90 minutes if I am thinking straight..

Bernadina
10-03-2008, 10:29 AM
I start 2 days before. So a bit longer than 1.5 hours in total.

Vivian Best
10-03-2008, 10:57 AM
You really needed an option "It depends". For myself it depends on what I'm going to be doing or if I want to look my very best or just a run of the mill day. Some occasions will take 3o minutes and some take an hour and half so it really depends.

trisha59
10-03-2008, 11:40 AM
For the full look about an hour. Sometimes though Just some lipstick is nice

Sam-antha
10-03-2008, 02:42 PM
I forgot the lounge bath with drinks.
I forgot my nails.
I asumed that I knew what I would wear... I usually do know in advance, but minds do change.

So the time has increased to around the hour mark

Samm

Brenda's Friend
10-05-2008, 08:49 AM
Since I have to dress early in the morning, it takes 1 1/2 hours to go from man to woman to man again.

BF

DarlaCD
10-05-2008, 11:27 AM
I hate to be rushed. I feel like I am rushed Mon-Fri. I am not going to do that when I am Darla. This is my time. If I take 60 minutes or 2 hours, that is up to me. The party starts when I get there!

- Darla

Angela-Russell
10-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Probably 1.5 hours if I include a shower & painting my toe-nails.

windycissy
10-05-2008, 02:29 PM
If I'm already shaved down, I can do it in less than half an hour, but I like to take my time and savor the sensations as I slowly morph from male to female, so I answered 45 minutes. My favorite moment is putting on my lipstick and cologne after I've put on my lingerie and stockings, before I decide what dress or skirt to wear....

Nadia-Maria
10-10-2008, 09:33 AM
You really needed an option "It depends". For myself it depends on what I'm going to be doing or if I want to look my very best or just a run of the mill day. Some occasions will take 3o minutes and some take an hour and half so it really depends.

For myself it depends on whether I'm already ready to go out as a man (shower, washed, well shaved face, etc). If so, 10 to 20 minutes will be enough. I'm so excited to be a woman, that I can't wait it for long !

cd_britney_426
10-12-2008, 08:37 PM
For me a good hour and a half. I haven't done it enough times to get fast at it. The biggest chunk of time is having to shave. Putting the outfit and makeup on really doesn't take all that long but the shaving is the real time consumer. Even if I don't dress for awhile and I haven't lately, I still shave reguarly just to keep it up. Britney

linnea
10-12-2008, 09:33 PM
I've gotten better at it, and I have gotten faster. However, now I have to take more time deciding what outfit to wear, how I want to do my hair, what shoes go with my outfit, and whether or not I want to wear my sparkly earrings or some big hoops. This morning, my routine of bathing, dressing, applying makeup, selecting my accessories, took about an hour and fifteen minutes.

Dawn Marie
10-12-2008, 09:37 PM
To do it right with the makeup, hair and of course finding the right outfit it takes me about an hour.

chrystie
10-13-2008, 01:58 AM
It usually takes about an hour or so since I touch up my shaving every other day.Since
I have been taking hormones tucking is no longer an issue,learning to do good makeup is a bit more difficult.All in all,well worth the effort.

prene
10-13-2008, 02:14 AM
It takes me a least 2+ hours to get a total transformation.

Shower, Shave parts or neet, pluck parts of face.

clean the top for attachable forms.
I have to get them on(breats forms) first . . . it helps me.
This takes me 15-20 min the glue needs to set. I have large forms.
Makeup, foundation, conceller, shadow, liner, mascara, gloss, +++
I tightlace my corset inch by inch over 30 min.
Then it takes me 20 just looking over what I want to wear.
Not to mention what hair and shoes I should wear.

Raychel
10-13-2008, 03:30 AM
WOW, I am glad that I only dress from the neck down. There is no way that I could come up with enough time to do all the makeup and nails. If I am lucky I only get an hour or two as dressing time all together, Including dressing and getting back to drab.

prene
10-13-2008, 03:43 AM
WOW, I am glad that I only dress from the neck down. There is no way that I could come up with enough time to do all the makeup and nails. If I am lucky I only get an hour or two as dressing time all together, Including dressing and getting back to drab.

I think I am blessed and not cursed. I want to do it right.

I like to take at least 5-8 hrs minimun in a CD affair. A lot of time I will sleep in my attire.

renee k
10-13-2008, 06:48 AM
too long i could never be a GG and make it to work on time. how do they do it?

Hi Darla,

I've been behind a few GG's at traffic lights during the morning rush, watching them apply their makeup. That's how they make it to work on time.

As for me, about an hour start to finish.

Huggs, Renee

Rachaelb64
10-13-2008, 06:57 AM
Depends around the 30 to 45mins mark :)

Raychel
10-13-2008, 07:08 AM
I think I am blessed and not cursed. I want to do it right.

I like to take at least 5-8 hrs minimun in a CD affair. A lot of time I will sleep in my attire.

I am happy for you that you can get that much time for the dressing. I am the one that is cursed with such a rushed lifestyle at this time. Maybe someday I will be as fortunate as you. :battingeyelashes:

LisaElizabeth
10-13-2008, 07:27 AM
HI all,
For a night out, from the moment I hit my room, until I pick up my purse with DRY nail polish...... 1 1/2 hrs to 1 3/4 hours, depending on how long the nail polish takes to dry!
I mean let's face it, shaving twice, cleansing, moisturizing, a shower, lotion, hose, foundation wear, forms, slip, dres / skirt and top, heels, nails wig, perfume, earrings, necklace, rings, bracelet, pack purse, add lipstick, mirror, brush, tissues, ID and money..... All of this takes time!!!
Heck! It takes my wife 1 1/4 hours to get ready for a night out!! I don't think the extra 15 minutes to shave is much to complain about.
Just my thoughts....
Lisa Elizabeth

carolinebrookes
10-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Tough Question.

Usually anywhere between 1 and 2 hours. It can be less and it can be more depending upon what or where I am going to. Mostly it's just in the house, and so takes shorter. If going out then longer.

I used to moan when girls would take ages to get ready. Now I understand why all that time is needed!

Veronica 1
10-13-2008, 01:00 PM
If I am just going to lounge around after work, about 30 seconds to pop in my forms and put on my heels, (I am always underdressed), and slip into a skirt but if I am going all out, then it takes an hour and a half just to bathe and shave.