PDA

View Full Version : Slinky dresses,slinky boyfriend

atropicaldress
07-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Hello and I'm glad to have found this site.For two reasons first I'm capatalizing on the fact that I sell dresses and other clothing all out of the slinky material.I already have alot of men that buy my clothing from me and thought I'd try to get the word out as most of what I sell is in the bigger sizes.I'm a straight female and am in a relationship with my boyfriend now for 5 years and he loves to dress up in my clothing.How perfect for a man that likes to dress up in women's clothing to be dating a woman in the dress business that doesn't mind it one bit.It turns me on as much as it does him,it's fun ,it hurts nobody and it spices up our sex life.I think if it turns him on then it's just more fun for me! Anyway back to my business....if you are interested in knowing more I sell this brand called Jostar it is very nice similiar to Chico's in quality but not price.It travels well ,no wrinkles,no shrinking and some very awesome tropical prints.If you are interested please reply and I'm glad to have found this site.....it's a lot of fun!

diane
07-06-2004, 08:05 PM
He's a lucky guy ... welcome to our forum. Tell him to participate!

How about some photos of him in your dresses so we can see how they look on him to give us some ideas.

Got any tips for dressing? What we should look for.

In my opinion if you want to sell here then you should participate and offer something we can all use before hitting us with the sales pitch.

Just my opinion ... hope your bf joins us and we can get some valuable information from both of you!

atropicaldress
07-06-2004, 08:15 PM
You are right a picture is worth a thousand words,he is already asleep for the nigth but he said tomorro night he'd be glad to send some pictures.Yahoo this will be fun. As for what you should look for A-line,tank cut on the dresses if you are a big guy,just like big women don't wear anything too tight it looks gross! You have no idea how many women try to squeeze into clothing that is too small for them... I sell slinky wear but it doesn't have to be clingy we are looking for comfort as well as class.That is at least what I like to sell.No sleeze....
He's a lucky guy ... welcome to our forum. Tell him to participate!

How about some photos of him in your dresses so we can see how they look on him to give us some ideas.

Got any tips for dressing? What we should look for.

In my opinion if you want to sell here then you should participate and offer something we can all use before hitting us with the sales pitch.

Just my opinion ... hope your bf joins us and we can get some valuable information from both of you!

Davina1489
07-07-2004, 10:41 AM
I was just at your site your clothes are beautiful.
Davina