PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out (Long Post)

Jessicaparkson
10-03-2008, 03:45 AM
"Ok...here goes.."

Those was the last things I thought before I took my step outside my door dressed. It's the first time I've ever done so, so it was a big move for me. But lets backtrack.

I started my day knowing I would have the next 3 days to myself. I spent a bit of time shopping and wondering what I'd do with this time. I never get time alone like this (whole house empty) and I wanted to make sure I make the most of it. When the house vacated my mind raced. I had told myself over and over that I was going to take a step out tonight (yes,just a step). Then I said I should try maybe standing on my back patio. Maybe I would even walk down the sidewalk...no no no,that's too much...right?

With the house vacant I laid on my couch staring at the tv, wondering if I could gather my courage to do it, to step out. After sitting for what seemed like forever I got up and got dressed. I tried on my new skirt and turtleneck and was surprised that I liked them (wasn't too sure about them in the store, but it was too good of a price to pass up). I had spent some time tonight on a chat room and had talked with a few people about what I was hoping on doing, but now it was real. There I was, looking in the mirror, scared. Then the thought hit me. I'm watching a house for my parents tonight on a military base. A military base. And I'm less than 2 miles from the barracks. It's usually really quiet on the streets but what if a bunch of them go out tonight? I wasn't worried about any violence or anything (plenty of MP patrols but I still made sure to be careful) but what if they called me out? My father works on this base. He has some significant rank here too. Would that ruin his reputation? My cat came up and rubbed against me,almost to reassure me. Like he was telling me I'll be okay.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I know it sounds so dramatic but it really was for me. I took a deep breath and stepped out and closed the door behind me. To shorten the story I walked about 5 minutes to a convenience store to see if they had any milk (my cat needed a reward). Going in I was scared the lady at the counter would say something, but she didn't. I got the milk, paid for it and left. She even gave me a "Have a good night miss".

So that was my night, brief, but enthralling. A first step into a big world. Thanks sisters for your posts and chats, it gave me the strength to go out tonight!

Edit: Maybe I should have put this into the other category...sorry...

Dragster
10-03-2008, 05:07 AM
It sure gets the adrenaline pumping doesn't it Jessica, but well done you, walked to the convenience store and bought something too! Next you'll be off to the mall.

I've done no more than walk around our patio in the dark, and I remember feeling the same thrill the first time. Panic set in on one occasion though. I noticed my neighbour had left his garden lights on after I'd clicked my way to the middle of the patio in my heels, stockings and tight dress, then I heard him shout out. I really thought he'd seen me through a gap in the hedge, and I knew he would recognise me because I don't have a wig or make-up. Now that was a panic moment if ever there was one! Fortunately, he was calling his dogs to come in. I tiptoed, as quietly as I could in stilettoes, back into the house until his light went out.

It hasn't stopped me though, the feeling of cool fresh air on stockinged legs and up your skirt is quite intoxicating. Last time, I sat outside in my lingerie for quite a while, gazing at the moon and stars. Heavenly!

Tony

"Mary"
10-03-2008, 06:08 AM
Wow Jessica, that's a great accounting of your evening. sound like you suddenly got brave. Good for you. So, now you've got two more days, and.....

crystal99
10-03-2008, 06:16 AM
Well done babes x I just about managed to go out into the garden when i had the house to myself last week, i had a cigarette then went back inside, shakeing, but felt good.

I think the shop near me would know tho.

Well done again babes (Jealous of the "miss") xx

TGMarla
10-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Big ups to you, Jess! Way to go!

trisha59
10-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Very good Jess. How exciting.

trannie T
10-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Good for you, girl! It takes a lot of courage to go out the first time and more couurage to make a public appearence.
Isn't life fun on the other side of the closet door?

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-03-2008, 05:39 PM
After awhile it feels normal, and you can't go out unless your dressed up. :battingeyelashes:

CD Susan
10-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Congratulations Jessica on your first time out. That must have taken a lot of courage to go into the convienience store. What a great first outing! I am proud of you. Where to next time, the mall, grocery store?

Kelli Ann
10-03-2008, 06:27 PM
That story makes me breathless. I am so happy for you. I can't wait until I can step out like that.:)

Patty
10-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Sooo Happy for you --- big step going into the store.
They will get easier now.

Christine Kelly
10-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Yahoo for going out!
Enjoy it when ya can!
Nothing quite like it! :)

Ballerina
10-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Awesome! Got more guts than me, that's for sure! Glad your kitty could be your moral support :)