PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks :)

Rachaelb64
10-03-2008, 05:31 AM
Hi everybody...........

Well I apologize for not being around much lately a combination of my shift pattern and a bad chest infection (a curse for working within the health service). So here is a quick update.......

Since my SO's daughter has seen me as Rachael, and likes having Rachael around. My SO has grown more relax with my crossdressing, not that she had any major problems with it to begin with. Most of the problems were with me making mountains out of molehills :).

I think it also helps that her daughter wants to buy things for 'Auntie Rachael'.

Well the other day we went shopping nothing special mainly the window variety, I saw this top ( white thin cotton one) my SO asked if I wanted it, I say yes but I haven't got a white bra to wear with it. To my surprise my SO say 'well we'll have get you one then!'

As it is my birthday in a few weeks my aked what I wanted, half joking I said a new wig and she agreed.

To me its seems that because her daugher has accepted Rachael, my SO is happy to let Rachael come out and play more.

But I ain't running yet :)

Footnote to self dont push it too much :)

Carroll
10-03-2008, 07:49 AM
Its always nice when you have an accepting SO, and a daughter

Rachaelb64
10-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Its always nice when you have an accepting SO, and a daughter

I think its great :)

Mind you my SO said yesterday 'That since B has seen Rachael, she making me worse (in a nice way) by wanting Rachael to be there most of the time'

I not complaining :)

Wendy me
10-04-2008, 08:20 AM
very cool..........

tamarav
10-04-2008, 09:00 AM
What a wonderful niece. Now you have the chance to spoil her a bit more and really get things going..

Your sis,

Tami

Sabrina Flowers
10-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Hi Rachael, it is nice to see your S.O is accepting your dressing and her daughter liking you to.
Hope you have recovered from your chest infection, they are not nice things to get.