PDA

View Full Version : Sad :(

Jaydee
10-03-2008, 10:39 AM
I am a little sad and frustrated today. My wife is normally out of the house all day on Fridays. When I have a Friday off of work, it is my chance to dress for the day. Today I had the day off and I was really looking forward to trying out a new mail order bra that I got this week. Unfortunately, today she has a bad migrane and has been in bed most of the day.:sad:

I feel bad for her but sad for me too. Do I at least get points for knowing that I am being a little selfish?

Jaydee

Karren H
10-03-2008, 10:52 AM
So go help your wife out for the day... And pick her up some flowers... There's always another day for dressing..

Vivian Best
10-03-2008, 10:52 AM
How many points do you think you deserve Jaydee? I'll give you all you need because I've been there done that myself. Maybe next time!

Jaydee
10-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the idea Karren. I think I will get her some flowers or chocolate.

Jaydee

Carin
10-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Not chocolate. It's not good on a migraine. But you can't go wrong with flowers.

dancinginthedark
10-03-2008, 03:54 PM
:itsok:

lol Yes, sweetie you get points. *hugs* Now go for those bonus points and go baby your wife.

dancin

suzy cool
10-03-2008, 04:14 PM
I sympathise with you. However I must warn you, I have opened the door so lots of self rightious people can rush in beating their chests in indignation and tear you to shreds. :heehee: Oh and..have a point.

Jennifer Cox
10-03-2008, 06:18 PM
So go help your wife out for the day... And pick her up some flowers... There's always another day for dressing..

Yes there is Karren, but not all of us get much opportunity, so when we do it comes as a huge disappointment when something screws it up. I know this might sound selfish, but don't we all deserve some 'me' time.

I can't remember the last time I was fully dressed, since either my wife or daughter are almost always at home. If they're not, then they're only out for a short time and dressing would be too rushed, and there's a fair chance they'd come home before I expected them. :o

In the past I could at least look forward to the odd occassion when my wife visited her parents and took my daughter along. Now my daughter has her own car and can visit them when she wants. Trouble is, she now likes to stay with me when the wife's away - they argue a lot nowadays! - and enjoys cooking meals for me etc. We're great friends with similar interests, which I love, :) but just occassionally it would be really nice to have the house to myself. :sad: