PDA

View Full Version : A curious GG questionaire....

Ayla GG
05-27-2005, 07:10 PM
Hi Ladies,

I'm a newbie GG here... http://fool.exler.ru/sm/rev.gif

I get curious from time to time & have some questions for you ladies in hope to gain some insight.

* I'm just wondering how CDers come about with the way they dress or choose their style? Do you dress based on how you perceive your ideal woman? or was there someone in your life that you admire? a celebrity perhaps?

* What's your favorite article of clothing when you dress up?

*Do you give suggestions to your SO on how they ought to dress? or how you want them to dress?

* What's the fascination with LEGS? :p I'm curious...I've seen a lot of threads here in regards to legs. Why not breast? or face?

Thanks for indulging me....

http://fool.exler.ru/sm/girl.gif

Ayla

MonaSmith
05-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Hiya Ayla,

Welcome to the forum, I hope that you are enjoying yourself so far.

I'll try to answer your questions, but you have to realise that there are as many different reasons for crossdressing, and about crossdressing, as there are crossdressers.

Personally I am trying to express how I feel inside, right here and now, so for me it is about dressing as a woman of my age and situation. I have a sister a couple of years older than me, and work with a lot of women, so I get my style from them. I watch what they are wearing, I ask them what to wear and I go out and get the stuff that I like. It is that simple for me. I want to look 'real' as a girl so I do what real girls do.

At the moment my favourite item of clothing is my new pair of jeans. They are dark denim with a kind os streak effect running with the length, and are bootcut, which helps to make my feet look smaller. I have had them less than a week but I love them already.

I don't have an SO, so that isn't one I can answer, sorry.

Legs are easy, apart from the fact that we tend to have longer legs than GGs, they are easy to do well. A good shave a pair of stockings and some heels, instant girly. Breasts are false for us, and faces are hard to make feminine without a lot of work, well for most of us anyway, so legs are often our best features.

I hope that helps a bit.

Love Mona xx.

Alice Edwards
05-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Hi Ayla,
Not sure we know the answers. For me I love women's suits. Maybe it was the time I grew up in 50's when suits where popular and were just gorgeous. I think that not unlike a gg we like to dress in things that make us look good and of course that varies from person to person. I think I look good in suits as well as a skirt and blouse. I also love the Dona Reed/ June Cleaver look as well. Little harder to shop for these days. They were just so feminine.
Favorite article of clothing... Got to be a skirt. Nothing say feminine like a skirt. Also may be why cd's love legs.. Skirt.....legs. Plus you got to admit there is nothing more sensuous then hose on freshly shaven legs.

I do help my wife with choosing clothes, however I let her find her own style, but I will give tips and thumbs up, thumbs down when we are shopping.
Hope this helps.

Alice

Tristen Cox
05-27-2005, 07:44 PM
*How CDers come about with the way they dress or choose their style? Do you dress based on how you perceive your ideal woman? or was there someone in your life that you admire? a celebrity perhaps?

Jennifer Aniston, nuff said?:D I dress how I think I should for my physical appearance, somewhat based on how I would prefer a woman to dress, but more of how I would if I could all the time.

Skirts, preferably soft ones:p

*Do you give suggestions to your SO on how they ought to dress? or how you want them to dress?

Don't have one, but I wouldn't be critical if I had the opportunity.

* What's the fascination with LEGS? :p I'm curious...I've seen a lot of threads here in regards to legs. Why not breast? or face?

Legs huh, hmm I do believe it's just something I look for in a girl. Also my best asset even though mine could be more feminine. 'Visual stimulation' I suppose. Nothing sexual about it.

Good questions :)

ronni
05-27-2005, 07:55 PM
We have legs but we don't have breasts!
There is nothing to put in a bra, but nylons can be easily filled!
Skirts are the essential wardrobe item.

Priscilla1018
05-27-2005, 08:49 PM
I have no style that I dress in,I don't dress in public.If I did it would be business suits,I find them very sexy.My wife is very hot in a suit.
My favorite article of clothing are panties.
My wife asks me to tell her what colours and pieces of clothing go together;I have a talent for that.
HMMMMM Legs,personally I have always been a Butt man although I certainly notice nice legs.I have wonderful legs,but they may be too large from my body building.They are one of my best assets and always have been.

JenniferPaul
05-27-2005, 08:51 PM
hello,

Having dressed for years I believe my style has change over time and I tend, i hope go for stuff that look good on me. I like skirts, especially pencil skirts. But, I like strapless gowns. I generally go for styles that are more passable. Cd's tend to wear really short skirts and high heels to show off the legs. But I go for more conservative styles that are good for daytime outings.

Jennifer

CharleneCD
05-27-2005, 10:01 PM
All good questions for a GG thats new to us

1. At home I dress for what feels good on me. when I go out I look for clothing that will fit in with where Im going. I want to look like a normal everyday woman. As for style I am just begining to form my own. Currently I share alot with my wife which is fine because I help her pick alot of it out. Oops I just answered another question. yes I help Bunny with suggestions on how I like her to look.

Bunny doesnt get it but I just love stockings or control top pantyhoes. She only wears them when she has to.

As for the leg thing I have to go with that is usualy the most feminine part on us. Also for me the Ed part of me is definitely a leg man.

Hope I helped out.

Rachel Morley
05-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Hi Ayla,

I don't have all the answers, but it's nice to know that you are interested enough to ask. Here's my thoughts on your questions:

"Do you dress based on how you perceive your ideal woman?"
I like to dress they way I think a woman looks sexy and attractive, which for me is a classic sophisticated style....like twinsets and straight skirts with heels. Or maybe short skirts and nice feminine blouse.

"What's your favorite article of clothing when you dress up?"
Classic 1950's style high buttoning cardigans and short skirts.

"Do you give suggestions to your SO on how they ought to dress?"
Absolutely never! My darling wife is gorgeous just the way she is, and just my good luck she happens to like to dress in a classic feminine style :) :) :)

"What's the fascination with LEGS?"
I don't know.......I have always been a "leg man".

Best wishes
Angel

ronna
05-27-2005, 10:13 PM
I try to look like the tart that I would like to be

Robertacd
05-27-2005, 10:41 PM
* I'm just wondering how CDers come about with the way they dress or choose their style? Do you dress based on how you perceive your ideal woman? or was there someone in your life that you admire? a celebrity perhaps?

I dress the way I like to see women dressed. What I wear depends on my mood and what ever dressing phase I am in. I do try to dress like the women I admire.

The bra, has to be the bra.

Yes, My SO knows that I will give an honest opinion, and not just recomend short skirts and low tops, but things I think she will actually look good in.

Because everyones legs look sexy in a pair of heels :D

Matthew
05-28-2005, 12:59 AM
I'm Matthew, a genetic male mtf cd. Thanks for asking the questions:
1) Experimentally. It depends on the person. I tend to like to dress like women who are friends or coworkers would dress casually. On the other hand, when I watched the Academy Awards I really wanted to wear one of those gowns-but not often.

2. Favorite is bra, usually a simple boring one.

3. When I get an SO, I want her to dress in the way that is most comfortbale for her.

4. I don't understand the obsession with legs.

Matthew, mtf cd

Hi Ladies,

I get curious from time to time & have some questions for you ladies in hope to gain some insight.

Ayla

LindaLeeColby
05-28-2005, 02:10 AM
When I'm "generalizing" I'll dress consistent with what other women are wearing also relative to my age. I like suits and short heels. However, my trademark clothing is that of a little girl hidden behind something country western. I grew up with petticoats and pettipants so favor those as well. I have strapped Mary Jane shoes with heels from Payless Shoe Source for the big girl and regular Mary Jane shoes for the little girl look. Those too I favor. Most of this a reflection of the girls I mimicked when I was younger.

Hugs
Linda Lee

Kimberly
05-28-2005, 03:37 AM

I try and be as natural with my clothing choice as possible... Anything that I see a GG my age (around 18) wearing that I like, then I'll wear. Then of course, there are the occassional sexy item that we all like to indulge in - I think this is because we find these items sexy on a GG and want to emulate that.

Heels for me!! The psychologists amoungst you may say it was because my mum never wore any and my dad would hate my mum wearing any... but I honestly don't know why, I've loved them ever since I can remember.

I haven't thus far... but I do sometimes offer advice to friends if they are asking. After a recent relationship I had, in which I had come out, I have noticed that the GG I went out with has become inately more feminine without me... possibly making more of an effort for guys, now she's "back on the market"? I don't know... but it has annoyed me, deep down. But I can go one better ;) She hates heels and thongs etc.... hehe. I don't!

* What's the fascination with LEGS? I'm curious...I've seen a lot of threads here in regards to legs. Why not breast? or face?

Legs seem to tbe the only TRUE excellent body part that we CDers can pull off, in my eyes. We have some VERY passable CDs on this forum, and no offence to any of them, but with face shots you can sometimes tell they are not GGs, and... of course... we actually don't have any breasts to show off! Only fake things... lol.

Thanks for indulging me...

That's ok! :D

Sharon
05-28-2005, 05:28 AM

I simply try to dress in a way that normal GG's do, whether it be casual or dressy. While I love gowns, wedding dresses, etc., I have not chosen to purchase any since I could never wear them outside the house, and that's what it's all about for me. I just want to blend in and not attract unwanted attention. While there are many women I admire, I don't really try to emulate any of them.

I guess my favorite article of clothing would have to be the bra, simply because it is the one singularly feminine item.

I did this the other day when we went out shopping. We were picking out items for me at VS, and I suggested a couple items for her also. Basically though, our style of dress is pretty similar.

I love legs! I also love natural looking breasts, soft shoulders, shapely butts, pretty faces, feminine hands and nails,....

sarah8553
05-28-2005, 05:47 AM
Here goes...

Hi Ladies,

I'm a newbie GG here...

Well hi! Welcome to the forum, hope you are happy here, and these answers are of a little help...

Good question. Personally, I just want to look feminine and feel great. I feel really I should have been a woman, but I'm not going to change the way I am to that extent because science cannot do it completely. So in order to be as happy as possible, I dress, I put makeup on, I try to look like a woman, and shun my male characteristics when I do. Is it trying to look like my ideal woman? No. I actually wouldn't go out with someone like me. It'd be too boring. If the clothes I wear happen to be the same, fine, but it's purely chance, because I don't care about appearance if a person is right in a relationship. Do I think all women should look like me? The world would be a very dull place if they were! I don't admire celebrities much, either, by the way.

Well, I say I'm a goth chick. (Although really I just like black a lot as it goes with everything!) In fact my favourite item is my wedding dress, but I would never wear it day to day, that's just not practical, even if my parents knew about my CDing and were happy with me doing it at home. But you have to admit, wedding dresses are pretty :)

Not really applicable. I don't really have a SO. When I had a gf, I did not though, I feel a person's clothing is something that is upto them.

Don't ask me. But if you find out, I sure wouldn't mind to know myself. I just love the female shape and the beautiful range and variety of clothing they wear... Do you not think male clothing is really boring and dull?

No, please, anytime you have more questions, please drop me a line, or I am sure anyone here will also jump at the chance to help you out...

All the best...

Sarah. :)

Ayla

Stephanie
05-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

I dress pretty much in whatever clothing I think looks nice, although I generally tend to be a more "conservative" dresser.

Without a doubt, panties are my favorite article of clothing. Always have been an probably always will be.

I don't give any fashion advice to my wife although she is not as "fashion conscious" as some women.

I'm not sure what you mean as I don't personally have any fascination with my legs. Actually, I don't even shave my legs (my wife does not want me to shave at all but since I don't go out in public dressed it doesn't really matter-besides, there's always pantyhose!) I'm most fascinated by the appearance of my face/hair. I find it amazing how much a nice wig totally changes my own personal appearance. [/COLOR]

*Thanks for indulging me....

No problem. Enjoy the forum!

Ayla[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

TaylorAB
05-29-2005, 12:45 AM
Hi Ayla:

Welcome to the forum. Here are my answers to your questions.

When I dress, I want to express the way I really feel inside myself. So I want to look like other women look in my age range. Generally I look at my coworkers to see what they wear. I then decide what I like and don't like, along with what works for me and doesn't. I want to look like other women in general, but have my own style.

I would have to say that I likes dresses, skirts, blouses and heels.

Sorry, I can't answer this one. I don't have a SO.

* What's the fascination with LEGS? I'm curious...I've seen a lot of threads here in regards to legs. Why not breast? or face?

Personally myself, I think that my legs are the easiest thing to make look femmine. That said I do like taking full body shots of myself when I've had the time to really doll up. My goal is to look like a GG. ;)

Rachel_740
05-29-2005, 01:21 AM
Hi Ladies,

Ayla

Hi Ayla,

As you will know if you've read some of my other postings, I transitioned back in January.

I choose my style (as I assume any GG does) on current fashions, what suits me, what I am comfortable with (I have 2 mini skirts but they never go out of the house - I'm too old for them, they are too short and I would feel far too self-concious), and what is suitible for my age group. I choose my colours in much the same way too - shades of red suit me so most of my wardrobe is some shade of red, darker or lighter.

Going back 25 years I used to go clothes shopping with my best mates sister (for her) and I would pick and choose clothes for her and she would respect my decisions and normally buy what I suggested, and only that. What I was actually doing was picking out what I liked, and what I would want to be seen in (although I had to make some adjustments because she is very petite and even when I was a guy I wasn't small, so I have to be careful in what I buy myself).

When I bought clothes for my two ex-wives (obviously when we were married) I would buy them what I wanted to be seen in quite frequently - could that be where I went wrong (with the second anyway - I finished it with the first).

As for what I actually wear - for work I always wear jeans, for practical reasons only, outside work I always wear a skirt, because I just love them and I'm so comfortable in a skirt.

We have legs but we don't have breasts!
There is nothing to put in a bra, but nylons can be easily filled!
Skirts are the essential wardrobe item.

I agree on the skirts, speak for yourself on the breasts - mine are developing quite well and I don't wear artificial aids anymore.

Anne

PrettySatinNightgown
05-29-2005, 07:11 AM
This is a nice little questionaire, heres my answers.
1. I'm a natural for anything flowing and for soft caressing material (satin, silk, chiffon etc.). I wear lots of evening gowns and nightgowns. I do have celebrity role models though, like Stevie Nicks, Jane Seymour. I try and but similler gowns/dresses to what they wear.
2. I love my ball gowns, ones that go totally to the floor, so I can twirl, danvce, thats when I feel all woman. I also love cuddling in the sheets at night in my gorgous flowing satin nightgowns. Theres nothing better.
3. I'm single
4. I dont know about the leg thing, I always have mine covered. I dont wear short skirts or dresses.

gretafemme
05-29-2005, 09:05 AM
Hi Ayla very interesting and thought provoking questions.
I would say that i choose my style based on who I considered to be classy women that I have been around in my life. My mother, her friends were early influences. I like the 50's housewife look as well as glamour looks with lots of matching and accesorizing. So I would say I trend more to the classic ladylike look.
My favorite garment has to be dresses. There is nothing more feminine in my book and it cannot be mistaken for men's clothes. Wearing a dress says I am proud to represent femininity and feel so wonderful walking in and sitting as well. I always feel so aware of how the skirt flows about my legs.
I have not given my lady Leta any suggestions on what to wear, she has a great fashion sense already. I am very open to receiving suggestions from her though. I love the thought of both of us in beautiful clothes together. Dancing close in dresses would be so dreamy.
As far as legs go, I guess I am thrilled with shaving them and seeing them bare beneath my hemline, but I am more in tune with breasts and faces than legs. Tho.....nothing beats a great pair of leggs! Happy Memorial Day to all! Greta

jo_ann
05-29-2005, 10:03 AM

My wife is very tomboyish, so I guess I try to dress VERY femme to make up for it.. though lately I've been dressing more casual because I look so much more passable, which makes me feel good. Since a lot of women don't dress up anymore, I look very out of place.

I love the way heels look but not the comfort. All around I love lacey tops, very sexy.

Never.. she never likes anything she picks out, and never likes anything I pick out, so I avoid it like the plague. she's a very self conscience person.

The face does take too long.. by the time I get it right, it's usually time to go back to boy-mode. Breasts are nice, but they're just bumps (unless you can get away with deep cleavage). I'm personally a butt-man. I really love legs because... well I guess it's the one thing you can get away with staring at when a woman is wearing a nice pair of heels. I mean you can walk right behind them and just stare at their legs, and everyone thinks you're just looking down at the floor. Not like you could stare at a pair of breasts without getting slapped.

karen marie
05-30-2005, 05:00 AM
i like the more casual look.don't follow anyone in particular.
capris,shorts and girls socks.
favorite article of clothing-pleated skirts.
i seldom suggest things to my wife,it's more the other way,
she likes me to show my legs.
as far as legs go,shaving them is a very feminine thing to do,
it keeps me in touch with karen constantly.
hugs,karen.

Wendy me
05-30-2005, 06:29 AM

a lot is impulse i see something i like it i buy it ...dresses are ok but i rather wear skirts short to mid lenth (but full lenth are nice) just not so mutch as what is in fashon as mutch as if i like it....

now i assume you mean outter clouthing right???? it would have to be a skirt a simple black skirt... short and lose fitting through a tank top or a pull ove comfy cozey ....

oh yes ... she loves / hates when i go clouthes shopping with her. she just says this is ok and ok this ... i tell her try this on and that make you ... well lets say i like to shop
she more of a in and out shopper i can go for hours...

realy nouthing nicer or sexeyer than a nice pair of leggs....and i hate to say it but i think it's a "guy" thing.....but a cd/ gg with sawash squash leggs all hairy just dosen't look good....the breasts yes i love mine... small but cute ....i take them every wear i go might say we are attached........

no probleme ...thanks for asking.....