PDA

View Full Version : Just happy....sort of

Amiad
10-03-2008, 10:02 PM
..... the family is away for 3 days (until Mon pm). Went out bought food, beer, nails...enough for the weekend and weekend football!!!. Came home shaved my chest (its always been one of my idiosyncrasies, nothing new) and wanted to glue them on for the weekend....unfortunately the rash they leave lasts for way too long. But I can dress, drink beer and watch football to my hearts content......only thing missing is the woman I love........ I enjoy dressing but being alone and sneaking like this really does leave alot to be desired.....:straightface:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Or oversleep till late PM on Monday and have your Wife find you as you. :daydreaming::heehee::battingeyelashes:

Jessicaparkson
10-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Sounds fun :)

Wife finding you dressed,laid out on a couch? Her first thought would maybe be a robbery :heehee:

Tina B.
10-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Ladies do you really think shock is the best way to introduce the subject? I am all for telling her before she finds out on her own, That way you get to put the spin on it, but getting busted, then she never knows if you would have ever been honest if you had not gotten caught, that takes it back to the trust issue, as well as the CD issue. I think that could hurt more than help.
Tina B. :2c:

Tasha McIntyre
10-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Absolutely Tina B. Tell her of your own volition and you can put some good spin on it. There are some very helpful websites out there. This one worked for me

http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd/menu.htm.

Anyway Amiad, have a great few days :)