PDA

View Full Version : can't believe i just did this

curious123
10-03-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm only 19 and new to crossdressing, and for the first time, i went out and bought my own panties. Up till now i've used other's clothes to crossdress (mom's and gf's) which also was not often. But i just didn't feel right about it, so today, i went and got my own panties to wear, I got 3 pairs of joe boxer hipsters from sears (cheap i know), and then i spoiled myself and got a thong, boyshorts, and a hipster from VS.....so excited

(i mainly got hipsters because they don't show when wearing shorts and a t-shirt because they sit so low)

I'm making my way slowly into the world of crossdressing, what would you suggest i should buy next (i want to eventually be able to pass as a full girl)

ColleenW
10-03-2008, 10:25 PM
We all start somewhere!!:)

vikki2020
10-03-2008, 10:29 PM
I guess a bra would be next,and you can make your own forms with some rice and pantyhose.Then maybe try a thrift store for some cheap clothes, as you try to find your look. Good luck!

trannie T
10-03-2008, 10:47 PM
You are on your way girl! Just about all of us started with purloined panties and it is a big step when we buy our first pair. What to do next? Whatever you want.

Zenith
10-03-2008, 11:07 PM
:gfi:

Pantyhose go with panties...A wig will bring out the girl in you faster than you can imagine...Forms are pure heaven...Skirts and dresses feel so good...Shoes will really finish your look...Jewelry and Accessories are sure great enhancers...

:D

Ginawithin
10-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Your feelings and desires will draw you to your next step. It's not what to buy as much as what you feel you need to progress onward. If you have an image you want to acheive go for it. I will say this buying can be fun but also costs$$$$ lol. Even sales which is an easy way to buy cheap and find a great start. Never buy big ticket ideas until you know your size to buy. It's all try and error hun. Go to web sites and get an idea of your size first and go from there. The old saying goes "You get what you pay for" but start cheap and if it doesn't work out you have learned what not to buy. We all have learned from mistakes haven't we lol. I'm sure someone here can take you under her wings and help you. All you have to do is ask. We are here for all!!!!!

Gina

Ballerina
10-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Congrats. I'm 23 and new, too, and have yet to go out shopping. Guess I'm still intimidated. But, I have a window next week to do some shopping. I might take the opportunity.

BTW, feel free to sign up for the 18-25 forum category after 10 posts :)

Jessicaparkson
10-04-2008, 01:00 AM
I'll one up sally here :)

I'm 18 and I've only gone on 2 trips so far. I started with...acquired...items too, and I still have to use a few until I get my paycheck. But anyways welcome :)

Amiad
10-04-2008, 01:07 AM
Get a UPS store mail box, and tell them you have a girl on the side (your other name). Also, something you need to remember, as men we are constantly buying gifts....for example (really) my daughter wanted panties and PJs from VS for last Christmas; receiving things from "womens" stores is easily explained and besides you will never have to explain.....and you can always buy something for yourself!

docrobbysherry
10-04-2008, 01:12 AM
It's Halloween! U can buy wigs for under $10, fake eyelashes, and nails, starter makeup, and hot female costumes, ( if u can afford them). Go to second hand stores and feel free to try on ladies clothes and shoes! And no one will bat an eye at u! If u shop before the 31st, that is!:D

elusivebeauty
10-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Yeah, I started early in life, around 12. Dealt with a lot of mental issues about it at first, but the past couple of years I have just become more free about dressing up. Everyones absolutely right, you start and then you progress. The more you do and the more you buy, the better it gets.

Kathleen Ann Trees
10-04-2008, 06:07 AM
Make up is an amazing step. You can try all of the dresses and skirts and some heels are fun, but when you get some eye liner, mascara, blush, and a little lipstick on the tranformation is magical! I'd suggest getting advise from a professional. You'll save a lot of time and money and frustration. Wear whatever feminine look you can find, and go get made over!

Trust me. Take advantage of your youth! Have fun!

Kathleen Ann

susan2010
10-04-2008, 06:36 AM
way to go, curious!
due to my personal preferences, I'd suggest a slip next, full or half, or pantyhose. Try a thrift shop; nobody cares what you try on or buy and prices are great.

Annie D
10-04-2008, 07:01 AM
This is October and with Halloween right around the corner, you can go almost anywhere and buy the things that you have longed for. Check out the girls who are in your age group, college students pretty much wear jeans and layered tops but watch what they are wearing at the mall. Be somewhat conservative as to not draw too much attention to yourself. Just this last week, I went shopping at a department store named Kohl's and bought 4 pairs of walking shorts/capris and three tops for less that $40. Ross is good and many of their summer clothing is on clearance.

How about it ladies, any suggestions?

It is great that you are getting started and the best of luck with your selections.

Sally24
10-04-2008, 07:11 AM
Got to agree about Halloween. Even if you don't get "dressed" on Halloween you might try some eyeliner and makeup to add to whatever look you go for.

As far as next item, a bra would be best. You first need to get your shape right. Some homemade foam pads could help with the hips and bum. Then reduce the amount of hair on your body and increase the amount of hair on your head. Then you're ready for makeup. With your young skin you might do really well. I would go to a MAC or other good makeup counter and get them to do a makeover and instruction for you. That could be easier during the Halloween season too!

Then you're ready for clothes! Really well fitting jeans are great for your first times.

Good luck and welcome!

elusivebeauty
10-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Things escalated for me once I got a wig. When you look in the mirror and the reflection you see is not the one that you see everyday, but one of the opposite sex, you start knowing where to go from there because you build an image in your head. Make-up from that point helps you intrench in the identity. Ahhh. Brings back good memories!

trisha59
10-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Halloween is our best time to shop isn't it. My first love is pantyhose so thats what I would get next. Some tricks that I used before the internet was to buy them at grocery stores with other items makes it look like you are Just getting things on a list. At department stores I would buy them with other male items. And every so often the thrift stores have entire bags of them that people use for stuffing. Tell them that you are a soft sculpture artist. Enjoy this time
Trisha

Danielle
10-04-2008, 11:02 AM
High heels and like my firends suggest stockings or pantyhose wich ever you enjoy most:2c::daydreaming:

Nicole Erin
10-04-2008, 01:40 PM
I would say maybe start buyingt some makeup. Foundation will be the hardest part to get as it should match your skin, but you can get cheap makeup to start like N.Y.C. or cover girl. Both available at walmart.

If you want to eventually be able to pass as a woman, start practicing your makeup skills now.

BUT if right now you are just having fun with the fetish part of CD'ing, get some sexy heels. And a pair of hose.

Jess_cd32
10-04-2008, 01:49 PM
If your embarresed to buy anything in public that you want to try, you can buy a pre paid credit card at CVS etc.. and get it online, just a suggestion to help you out that you may not have thought of.