PDA

View Full Version : Busted By The Cable Guy

Samantha43
10-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Last week I stepped out on our back deck to get a little fresh air. Our deck is elevated several feet off the ground and has cable and phone boxes for several houses around us just beyond it. The boxes are hidden by some ornamental grasses. I thought I heard something so I stepped over to that edge of the deck at the same time as the cable guy stood up. He heard me come out the door and walk across the deck. I was dressed in male shorts and a tee shirt, but I have shaved legs and hot pink painted toenails. Sooooooo, there I am standing in front of the cable guy with his head about the level of my knees. :bonk: My first thought was to turn and run, but I didn't. I stood there and had a conversation about what he was doing. I know he got a good look at my legs and toe nails. He never said a word though. At least my legs have a good tan!

The same cable guy came back today to tell me that they need to bury a line through my lawn to my neighbors house. It's turned a little colder, so I had on sweat pants and socks. I did see him take a peak at my feet though.... :lol2:

Alice B
10-04-2008, 12:24 AM
You handled that very well and who cares anyway.

Amy Rose
10-04-2008, 12:59 AM
Very true.Seems like MR cable guy didnt care either.

Tina B.
10-04-2008, 04:19 PM
working in and around peoples homes, like doctors they are hard to surprise or shock. And by acting normal about it, there was no reason for him to make something out of it. You handled it just right!
Tina B.

Tasha McIntyre
10-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Brilliantly handled Samantha - maintained your poise and dignity :)

victoriamwilliams1
10-04-2008, 06:02 PM
He came back again! That was handled very well:)

LilSissyStevie
10-04-2008, 06:36 PM
The same cable guy came back today to tell me that they need to bury a line through my lawn to my neighbors house.

Yeah, sure! Maybe he's gone sweet on you.:love:

curiouslooker
10-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Once while I was asleep my wife painted my toenails pink. I woke up to answer the door and take a pizza we had ordered an hour before. The guy that doing the delivery kept looking down and my feet. I didn't know why until I sat down to eat and my wife was laughing.

Ehh, what can you say?

Nicole Erin
10-04-2008, 07:38 PM
What if he had touched your legs and said in a really deep voice "Baby, those legs are enough to drive a man wild!" And then you started getting flowers and other lovey-dovey gifts from him?
:love:

Melora
10-05-2008, 05:37 AM
A) He has seen it before.
B) Oh Well... What ever, Another customer!
C) He might want you..
D) He DOES IT TOO!

My answer is..
"B"

pamela_a
10-05-2008, 09:55 AM
That's good Samantha, it reminded me of a time last summer. I had asked the cable company to come out and bury the cable but never got a firm date (I used to work there so I went thru back channels). Anyway, it's morning and I walk out on my deck for a smoke wearing just a moderately sheer nighty over a bra and panty only to hear someone say "good morning". I look over and there's a guy standing in my back yard. He explained he's here to bury the cable and we chat briefly before I go in.
When he's done he comes to the door to make sure everything is still working. Since he'd seen me once already I figured there was no need to make a fuss so I just answered the door as I was (I still hadn't chagned). We chatted briefly again and he left. I don't know what he said to himself but he was very professional and acted like nothing was at all out of the ordinary.

-Paula-

AKAMichelle
10-05-2008, 10:01 AM
I know he got a good look at my legs and toe nails. He never said a word though. At least my legs have a good tan!

The same cable guy came back today to tell me that they need to bury a line through my lawn to my neighbors house. It's turned a little colder, so I had on sweat pants and socks. I did see him take a peak at my feet though.... :lol2:

We forget a general rule about guys. They don't pay attention to much of anything. We seem to be the exception and worry way too much. I don't think the guy noticed or cared.