PDA

View Full Version : A problem I have not encountered before

Amiad
10-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Family is gone (see other post)....getting ready for bed. Forms, bra, cami and was thinking about what the wife wears to bed on her "bottom" and became confused. She wears my boxers to bed....so as a crossdresser should I wear thongs (her normal daily wear) to bed or should I "truly" crosssdress and wear my OWN underwear to bed??????:eek::):o:D!

DawnRodgers
10-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Truly a conundrum. Dressing as a woman who wears boys thngs. My choice is woman all the way. Panties of any type, as long as they are panties. Do prefer sexy, silky thongs though. Definitelt girly.

Jessicaparkson
10-04-2008, 01:23 AM
I'm with dawn :)

trannie T
10-04-2008, 01:45 AM
If she wears your daytime underwear to bed, then you should wear hers, especially when you are in the same bed.

Deborah Jane
10-04-2008, 06:46 AM
A confusing situation to be in indeed!!
As a crossdresser you ought to be wearing feminine panties or a thong in bed, but..... As your wife wears your boxers in bed you ought to be wearing them with your forms, bra and cami.
But if you wear boxers in bed, surely that will mean you aren,t really a crossdresser!!

Solution.... Wear boy shorts :D

That way you can retain your position as a crossdresser and you will still technically be wearing clothing which could be associated as being male [if only by the name]

CD Susan
10-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Husband and wife crossdressers.....how cool!!!!

Roberta Marie
10-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Wear what you are comfortable wearing. I'm not comfortable sleeping with anything under my nightgown, so that's what I wear, nothing!

Grace,
Bobbi

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Wear what ever you like as long as your wife does not object. As for me I wear nighties with matching panties all the time. My wife has matching sets like mine and we sometimes match up.

Nicole Erin
10-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Don't wear an ass-floss thong! :heehee:
Those things are hideous.

WEar what you want really.

unclejoann
10-04-2008, 12:49 PM
You're not trying to be your wife, so wear girlie bottoms.

Sarah...
10-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Hee hee! How strange is the notion of a crossdressing crossdresser? That might mean I've been crossdressing in drab for the last 40 years!!!

That would explain a few things...

Sarah...

Karren H
10-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Give her all your boxers and take all her panties... Problem solved....

Jannette H
10-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Give her all your boxers and take all her panties... Problem solved....:

WOW! That was easy:thumbsup:

Ruth
10-04-2008, 04:45 PM
What unclejoann said. You're not trying to be your wife (are you?) so why be bothered about what she wears in bed. Above all, CDing is about dressing to please yourself.
BTW, I go along with those who opt for a simple nightgown with nothing underneath. After all, you're going to be asleep, so lots of elaborate underwear is kind of wasted in this situation.

serinalynn
10-04-2008, 04:52 PM
I wear only a nylon tricot nightgown to bed and nothing else. It eliminates having to worry about what she wears.

Just wear what you are comfortable in

loveslingerie in oc
10-04-2008, 05:16 PM
I love wearing lovely panties under my night gowns ... it just makes me feel so feminine and waking up in a bundle of silky lingerie is a perfect way to start the day. Nothing like pretty panties sliding against a long silky nighty to put a smile on your face before dozing off for sexy dreams. Frances

susan fuller
10-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Wear what feels good to you. But if you want to wear a night gown then don't wear panties at all. And if you must wear panties do so but not male boxers.

KellyCD
10-05-2008, 02:14 AM
I noticed something interesting while thinking about your situation.

Your wife wears thongs everyday to work (OMG:daydreaming:) and one would assume she is comfortable wearing thongs. But, for bed people usually wear something comfortable...so she chooses boxers?!?

Personally I cannot stand to wear boxers...so I'll usually wear a thong or maybe boyshorts.

Think about what you can wear all day with complete comfort. Something that's so comfortable you'll forget your wearing it, for me that's a thong but for you it may be different. Anyways that's what you should wear.

Mollyanne
10-05-2008, 05:17 AM
SOME OF THE GIRLS DO NOT WEAR ANYTHING UNDER THERE NIGHTGOWN INCLUDING ME, ACTUALLY THAT IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne