PDA

View Full Version : Trisha's Night.

trisha59
10-04-2008, 10:00 AM
For the first time ever I'm going to tell what I did last night and others will be able to read about it. This web site does give you courage. I mixed a drink and then took a nice relaxing bubble bath. Lavender scented. I like to do my nails while soaking so I picked out a nice red shade and transformed my hands. I had bought all new items for the night new black pantyhose, black skirt a nice white top new makeup and lipstick. I worked on my face and have to admit it was one of the better makeup sessions I have had. I slip into my hose I finally bought 3 instead of queens and they fit me so much better. Put on the rest of my cloths and adjusted my wig. The final piece of my outfit was a pair of four and a half inch spiked heels that I have never been able to wear. Well, I made it the entire night. And today my feet do not hurt at all. Any way, I cooked my self a nice dinner had some white wine and because I have been reading all of your posts, decided that I should go for a drive. It is really strange driving with four and a half inch spikes on. Went home watched a little TV and slipped in to my nightie and got ready for bed. All in all, a very enjoyable evening. And in todays mail I just received my first waist clincher so it looks like another fun night.
Love Trisha

MsEva
10-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Oh how nice for you! Sounds like a wonderful evening!