PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite person to dress like

Davina1489
07-07-2004, 07:51 AM
Hi all
If you could dress like anyone in the world famous or not who would it be I love to dress in my red star trek dress and boots like Uhura or Janice Rand ok who's next??? :)

Nina
07-07-2004, 09:00 AM
I always love to watch those old star trek programs myself and would love to have one of there outfits to wear. Where did you buy yours and have you any photo's of you wearing it. Oh i think this question already exist on another thread but I would love to dress as wonderwoman also.

Davina1489
07-07-2004, 10:29 AM
I have no pictures yet but my digital camera is due this week I hope I will take a pic as soon as I get it.
I made it myself from a pattern my aunt had a long time ago.
wonder woman is very sexy.
Davina

Maxine
07-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Sophie Faulkiner...she is on the Australian Wheel of Fortune show.
I can't wait to see what outfit she is wearing on the day and usualy it's quite stunning, I am so envious she gets to wear such clothes.sigh

Chandra Marie
07-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Sara Rue from less then perfect, shes a fox

Shy Charlotte
07-08-2004, 03:13 AM
Heya,

Heh, my only gripe with the New Star Trek is that the men and women are all dressed the same....Ugh, it's a CD nightmare!! (Although if you felt like CDing I'm sure no one would care, because no one could tell). Old School Star Trek with the gogo uniforms and knee boots is definitely the way to go.

If anyone's ever seen any of the Bleeding Edge Goth dolls at the mall, I think they've got to be the coolest, and I'd love to dress up as one of those...

Although Nina, I think has to be a gal after my own heart. *sigh* Linda Grey in that Wonder Woman outfit, with the nylons, and the boots, and the lasso... I think my earliest memories are of sitting in front of the TV (um, television, not the other kind) drooling, and this was back when I thought girls were yucky.

Long live Disco! Vote Libertarian!

Shy 1

kristi cd
07-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Heya,
Vote Libertarian!

Sorry to highjack this thread for a minute, but if you are serious I have to say that I am surprised (pleasently I might add) that other CD's share this semtiment. I guess I just lumped all of us in the more liberal part of the population, and I was an anomoly for believing what I believe. If it was a joke I guess the joke's on me. :rolleyes: Back to the regularly scheduled discussion now.......

Davina1489
07-09-2004, 04:49 AM
I loved the way Troi dressed the first few seasons on The next generation the flowing green dress with the low front and the purple form fitting outfit then they made her wear the uniform (AAAAGH)
thanks everyone for responding
Davina

Sarah Ellis
07-09-2004, 06:28 AM
wot about the skin tight catsuits of either deanna troi or seven of nine... you need to have the figure for them tho..

wilma
07-10-2004, 05:56 AM
I adore Kirsty Alley, I hope I'm spelling it right. I love the way she throws her femininity around. I love to watch and dress like any woman who is proud to look and act very feminin. Love the Star Trek shows, most of the women are dressed verry sexy and made up nicely. Diana Troy is my favorite, Bilana in voyager is great if your into Human, Klingon mix. Seven of Nine is very pretty but I'll never reach that plateau.

mmandy31
07-10-2004, 11:18 AM
julie lousie dryfuss from seinfeld love the way she dresses also kirsty ally now she is my all time favorite love her in for richer or poorer movie

Tristen Cox
07-10-2004, 02:23 PM
My choice would have to be Shania Twain, she always has something different on! Never boring. If I could be blonde I think I'd dress like Shakira -but I'm way off there.

Amelie
07-29-2004, 04:27 AM
My favorite person would be Lily Munster. I especially like her face, the make-up and her eyes. I also like the way Yvonne Decarlo dresses in her other movies. Also a similar actress I like is Kim Novak. Hell, most of the actresses of the forties and fifties are my favorite to dress like.

ChristineRenee
07-29-2004, 05:20 AM
and I'm glad you asked that Davina. My all-time favorite person to dress as:

MYself.....Christine Renee.

All that I am...all that I want to be.

Peace...Love...& Harmony,

Christine

Kelly Ramone
07-29-2004, 06:27 AM
Now what about the girls from SPACE 1999 (if anyone remembers) there Shinny Silver tin-foil dresses Knee high boots and who can forget those purple wigs

Jenny
07-29-2004, 10:17 AM
Please don't throw anything at me but I would love to look like Britney Spears, both as she dresses on stage and as she looks like off-stage. She has such a sweet child-like innocence combined with a real womanly sexuality that I wish I could duplicate.

I don't like her music but I do envy her look. :o

diane
07-29-2004, 01:41 PM
The Victoria Secret Models ...

Cher
07-29-2004, 05:48 PM
Ladies...Britney Spears is hot...I wish..........

chloe
07-29-2004, 11:53 PM
Andrea Corr...........That long Black hair and those flowing skirts.

Miss Vicki
07-30-2004, 02:23 AM
I agree with Cher. Victoria secret models, and Fredricks of Hollywood models. Maybe a lot of anyone that looks sexy that I can relate to.