PDA

View Full Version : Daughter's trying to get her boyfriend to crossdress for Halloween....

Karren H
10-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Too funny.... We were at home this afternoon and the daughter and her BF stop by to pickup some Halloween decorations and she startes going through her old costumes from past halloweens and dance recietals... And since they are the same size she starts holding them up to him and saying how cute he could look this Halloween... My wife looks at me and rolls her eyes... I'm smileing from ear to ear...

The boyfriend is putting up a valiant fight so well see if he ends up a she for halloween or not!!! Hahahaha.

Niya W
10-04-2008, 04:32 PM
I knew girl whos daughter likes CD only . I take it your daughter knows about Karen

Ruth
10-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Interesting situation. I have a feeling the younger generation don't have as many hang-ups about this stuff as we did. But I could be wrong.

Jaclyn NM
10-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Life is ironic. A few years ago, my daughter dressed her husband (fiance at the time) like a female pop star for Halloween. They shaved his legs, put on makeup, wig, tight short skirt, hose, and heels. I've never seen pictures, but my daughter claims he looked better than many girls she knows. I recently told my wife that I envied him that opportunity, although, I would like to do it much more often.

Karren H
10-04-2008, 05:02 PM
I knew girl whos daughter likes CD only . I take it your daughter knows about Karen

Matter of facts she doesn't... not that I know of... maybe she suspects? But the wife knows.. and that's what makes it kind of funny....

Shelly Preston
10-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Karren give him one of your outfits :heehee:

Karren H
10-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Karren give him one of your outfits :heehee:

LOL They are too big for him.... He's petite.... ish....

Deborah Jane
10-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Well with your expert advice Karren, i,m sure he,ll soon be into the joys of crossdressing :D

SherriePall
10-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Karren -- I hope he doesn't turn down the chance and then later has to write on this forum about a lost opportunity to dress. That would be ironic.

Di
10-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Karren -- I hope he doesn't turn down the chance and then later has to write on this forum about a lost opportunity to dress. That would be ironic.

Very ironic:D
Too funny Karren:)

Stacye Rose
10-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Karren,

Suggest to your daughter she should try flattery, if that doesn't work try bribery, if that doesn't work use extortion.:D
Maybe you could discreetly let him know how much of a turn-on it is the first time.

Sara Jessica
10-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh I see recruitment is alive and well, there's no way this sorority is going to drop off the map!!!

BTW Karren, you should do his makeup...now that would blow everyone's mind :)

Niya W
10-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Karen try this. Tell him if he does it you will to :)

Nicole Erin
10-04-2008, 07:34 PM

That little bitch! :angry:

Anyways KArren, isn't it funny how whenever the subject of CDing comes up, a real-life CD like you, me, or anyone around here, always gets this look?

And I cannot imagine YOU grinning ear to ear. :heehee:

serinalynn
10-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Too funny.... We were at home this afternoon and the daughter and her BF stop by to pickup some Halloween decorations and she startes going through her old costumes from past halloweens and dance recietals... And since they are the same size she starts holding them up to him and saying how cute he could look this Halloween... My wife looks at me and rolls her eyes... I'm smileing from ear to ear...

The boyfriend is putting up a valiant fight so well see if he ends up a she for halloween or not!!! Hahahaha.

And another guy joins those of us who love the feeling of being feminine

Cristi
10-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Karen;

You'd better be careful. What if he looks better in a dress than you do!

Time to set some ground rules... he can ONLY wear frumpy dresses, saggy stockings and a REALLY bad wig.

OTOH, if he turns into a 'son in law' family get togethers could be a ton of fun. :)

Tracii G
10-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Karren that is too funny.Dress up with him that would be a hoot!

susan fuller
10-04-2008, 10:36 PM
If he looks as good as you do then he could be a lot of fun. The idea of telling him you will if he will is good. that way you will see how your daughter will react.

RobynP
10-05-2008, 01:43 AM
When I was in high school many, many, many years ago... one girl I was dating at that time wanted to dress me up for Halloween one year. I think she was really into it because she showed me a photo album with pictures of her dad and brothers crossdressed previous Halloweens.

I was so deep in my closet that there was NO way I was going to wear a dress even though I badly wanted to... My gf ended up crossdressing that year as we went out partying as two auto mechanics...

Robyn P.

Jess_cd32
10-05-2008, 02:21 AM

That is funny, your idea's a good one to.

Kimkandy
10-05-2008, 03:26 PM

Yes take the wife too... all girls together.

Kim :dom:

Niya W
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
When I was in high school many, many, many years ago... one girl I was dating at that time wanted to dress me up for Halloween one year. I think she was really into it because she showed me a photo album with pictures of her dad and brothers crossdressed previous Halloweens.

I was so deep in my closet that there was NO way I was going to wear a dress even though I badly wanted to... My gf ended up crossdressing that year as we went out partying as two auto mechanics...

Robyn P.
Sounds like that family is in to TG's :) does she have daughter thatch available ??

TxKimberly
10-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Karen try this. Tell him if he does it you will to :)

ROFL - That's guaranteed to A$$ Karen's wife up right quick. I know this because my own wife has threatened to kill me if I make any attempt to manipulate things in that direction. I went to a Halloween party dressed about 4 years ago and people are STILL talking about it.
It seems I made a big impression! LOL

trisha59
10-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Karren
Do you think he protests to much? Thats as far as I can go in quoting Shakespeare
Trisha

Chari
10-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Talk to him Karren-like a big sister! Maybe he's putting up a good front, but deep inside he's hoping to come out of the closet! lol Let us know who wins!

Niya W
10-06-2008, 04:00 PM
ROFL - That's guaranteed to A$$ Karen's wife up right quick. I know this because my own wife has threatened to kill me if I make any attempt to manipulate things in that direction. I went to a Halloween party dressed about 4 years ago and people are STILL talking about it.
It seems I made a big impression! LOL

Hmm maybes Karens wife is more enlighten, better since of humor. Maybe she does not have easy access to guns or sharp pointy things :) If not I sell st ab vest BF vest and other various self defense product s :D

krisinpink
10-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Karren,

What delightful Irony in your situation! Smiles all around, and a knowing twinkle in your's and your wife's eyes.

Happy Halloween to all of you!

-Krissy

crusadergirl
10-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Just tell him its better to do what his gf wants

Sheena Pink
10-06-2008, 07:17 PM
I'm sure with your daughter's help he will make a great She! Gotta love Halloween or All Crossdresser's Eve as we call it...:devil:

RobynP
10-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Sounds like that family is in to TG's :) does she have daughter thatch available ??

Niya,

What was really interesting that the girl I was dating in high school eventually married a guy who was a TS. I don't know if she knew it before they got married but they divorced when he transitioned... I think she did have a TG "aura" around her...

Robyn

Niya W
10-06-2008, 07:45 PM
SO do you think she knew you were a CD in high school ???

Angie G
10-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Karren maybe you can take him under your wing hun then he can do it right.:hugs:
Angie

Sally2005
10-06-2008, 10:39 PM
I can see it now... halloween night and the GF is putting the final touches on her BF. You are watching and it is eating at you...you know he needs some adjustments to his makeup...so you pull out your tackle box and fix him. Your wife faints, he says thanks, your daughter has a confused look on here face because she is wondering where you keep your fishing gear. :-)

Victoria StJohn
10-08-2008, 12:27 PM
I can see it now... halloween night and the GF is putting the final touches on her BF. You are watching and it is eating at you...you know he needs some adjustments to his makeup...so you pull out your tackle box and fix him. Your wife faints, he says thanks, your daughter has a confused look on here face because she is wondering where you keep your fishing gear. :-)

I love that touch of humour:), "she is wondering where you keep your fishing gear".

carolinoakland
10-08-2008, 12:34 PM
years ago, I was at my sister's ( she and her husband know's about Carol, but not her mother in law) and I was going on about some child support collection issue's and the prejudicial nature against men in the courts. Suddenly her mother in law say's " well, why don't you just dress like a woman when you go to court and see if you get treated better. " There was a moment of silence while my sister and I exchanged glances and just burst out laughing. Mom in law just thought she'd made a funny, if she only knew...Carol

annecwesley
10-08-2008, 01:28 PM

Lucky him...

Michelle_NY
10-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Nice huh?

Fab Karen
10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
She's sort of a "chip off the old block" :heehee:

Jess_cd32
10-08-2008, 04:50 PM
I actually feel bad for that poor kid, he loves and wants to make his sweetheart happy but he's scared to death to do this,lol

darla_g
10-08-2008, 05:15 PM
maybe you could join him and make this an entire family thing! what do you think Karren?

Niya W
10-08-2008, 05:15 PM
You know this could be a great chance to tell your daughter about Karren. Do you think your wife would get upset Karren ??

linnea
10-10-2008, 12:33 AM
What fun and what a funny, ironic situation! I've been hoping for years that I would be asked to a Halloween party with a crossdressing or "opposites" theme. It hasn't happened yet. I hope that we get a full report on what your daughter and her boyfriend end up doing.

Raquel June
10-10-2008, 01:06 AM

That's what I was thinking. It'd be very hard to bite your tongue and not give out beard cover advice...

RachelDenise
10-10-2008, 04:48 AM
Karren, how ever did you stay quiet? :devil: I bet you would be in trouble from your wife if you encouraged the daughter, that's how! :Angry3: