PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

suzypier
10-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Hi, I read in here some very good ideas about going public for the first time. Around Halloween my GF will be away and I will be able to use her clothes to go to some Halloween party. By chance she is wearing the same size clothes and shoes than me and she has lots of sexy high heels. Do you think that is a good idea.

Brina Halloween
10-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Only with permission....it only takes being recognized on her cloths by one person to make a problem.

Kayla Shadows
10-04-2008, 06:13 PM
I would ask first

raleighbelle
10-04-2008, 06:29 PM
I agree with the others. If you are going to use her clothes, you really need to get her permission. If she is not aware of your situation, this may be a great time to hint into it, as she may want to play on with you wanting to wear her clothes. If you don't feel you can ask her at all, then I would go buy some of your own things (this is one of the easiest times of the year to do that, since it is your halloween costume, and the shop attendants love to help with this - ask for their suggestions and recommendations). But I would certaiinly go to the party.

suzypier
10-04-2008, 06:34 PM
But I am too shy to tell her that I am a cross dresser.

You are right, I will follow your advice, thanks.

Yes, I should. Thanks.

trannie T
10-04-2008, 09:36 PM
If you're too shy to ask her then get your own clothes. Halloween is a great time to go out and it is also a great time to buy things.

serinalynn
10-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Hi, I read in here some very good ideas about going public for the first time. Around Halloween my GF will be away and I will be able to use her clothes to go to some Halloween party. By chance she is wearing the same size clothes and shoes than me and she has lots of sexy high heels. Do you think that is a good idea.

I can tell you no woman wants her man wearing her clothes. Don't be a tightwad go by your own womens clothes even if you and the GF are the same size.

you also better bring your GF up to speed about your crossdressing she'll find out sooner or later.

susan fuller
10-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Communications and honesty is the best way. Do not use your girl friends clothes. Buy some of your own. There is a great supply at the resale shops that are not expensive. Got a real nice gown for six fifty today.

suzypier
10-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks, I won't mist this occasion, it's a very good idea.

I will follow your advice and starting to buy my own clothes. For telling my GF I am to scare to be laugh at, thanks.

It cross my mind to buy my stuff on Ebay. That way nobody will know, thanks :)

Amy Hepker
10-05-2008, 05:13 AM
It is fun when you can do it together. I tried to get my now X to go to a party years ago with matching dresses which we did have, but she would not, she dressed as goth, me in a peach colored dress, I had a wonderful time and you find out just how accepting people really are.

suzypier
10-05-2008, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the advice. I will use halloween to try it out hoping it will go fine.

Sally2005
10-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Just tell her you are thinking about going in drag and ask her if she has anything you could borrow. She will jump at the chance to help you or otherwise not and you will have some idea how she feels about it. Too bad she can't join you!

suzypier
10-06-2008, 07:14 AM
It's a very good idea. Like you said I will have an hint about what she is thinking and if she is positive about the idea it will be an opening for me. Thanks

Chari
10-06-2008, 07:34 AM
I echo the statements of others that say "get your own clothes to wear". If you do barrow anything from your GF, let it be something if broken or stained by accident won't cause a war between you! As for the "telling of your CDing", you must be honest with her, the sooner the better for both. Go slow and listen to her concerns. There are many here who are still in the closet and have a good relationship with their SO. Enjoy the party!

trisha59
10-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Suzy
I obviously do not know your girlfriend but would she take it as a complement if you said you wanted to go dressed as her for halloween? Some might consider it flattering. And just maybe she might let you wear her shoes. And internet shopping has made life so much easier for all of us.
Trisha

Tina B.
10-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Or you could hit the thrift stores, they sell wigs and clothes for a lot of Halloween costumes. But I agree you don't want to worry all night about spilled drinks or food on her stuff if she doesn't know you are wearing her stuff!
Tina B.

emmicd
10-06-2008, 09:03 PM
I agree with the other girls in that you should buy your own cute outfits. You should buy a cute dress and shoes and show your girlfriend your halloween outfit to see how she feels. Hopefully she will look at you wearing it in a positive way. If she is ok with it then you should start working up the nerve to share your crossdressing with her as keeping secrets like this may cause lots of stress and anxiety. If she cares for you and you care for her then hopefully you both can work through the crossdressing.

emmi
xoxo

Evey
10-06-2008, 10:43 PM
You don't have to out yourself. Just ask her if you can use her clothes this Halloween. Who knows, she might see pictures when she comes back and like the idea and want to see more. ;) These are situations that bring it out in a good, subtle way.

Inachis
10-06-2008, 11:42 PM
I made the mistake of wearing my wife's clothes, and it really ticked her off. Get your own she'll appreciate it, and you will too:D