PDA

View Full Version : Long line bras yes or no?

AbbyLee
05-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Hi Girls,

I have heard alot about bras, underwire, padded etc. also alot about girdles and corsets, but I have not heard much about long line bras. A long line with a girdle can be very touching (lol) for me, a long line can cover some of that overdistended tummy. How about you all? :)

Robertacd
05-27-2005, 10:51 PM
I like them, but a pretty one is hard to find. Most of them are heavy industrial styled and look like they belong on your grandmother :p

I have one black one made by Goddess and it is 'ok' looking. I like to pair it with a high waist nipper control panty. Nice firm control, defined waist, and bullet boobs, just wish I had some clothes that were fitted just right to wear over it.

Matthew
05-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Um, what's a long line bra? And wouldn't it be cool if we could wear bras as ggs do?
Matthew, mtf cd.

Cassandra Marie
05-28-2005, 03:52 AM
Without the longline bra I would be hard pressed to find something that would fit smoothly under several of my wedding gown styles while still providing the support that's needed. I am therefore a big fan of the longline bra and I must add that I truly adore how all of those extra hooks make me feel so delightfully "locked in." I have 4 different styles of them total and each one has no less than 12 hooks which keep this girly girl kept in place. ;)

Yours,

Cassandra

jade lee
05-28-2005, 05:23 AM
longline, open bottom, all types is fine with me.

Tristen Cox
05-28-2005, 05:47 AM
Hmm I think I have one of those some where ;)

Wendy me
05-28-2005, 06:01 AM
never thought abought them ....shopping ??????and a test drive??????????????

RachelDenise
05-28-2005, 07:11 AM
One of the first bras I wore was my mother's longline! Talk about a challenge for a novice crossdresser! :p

chantal
05-28-2005, 07:15 AM
but we can wear bras as girls do, I wear bras all the time and most people love it especilly when I get my hair done, I always wear apadded cup and lacy so it can be seen and enhance my shape and the girls like it as much as the fellas and boy do some blokes like it

Rachel Morley
05-28-2005, 01:13 PM
I have a lovely longline bra. I love the feeling of being in it because it seems to hug my body from right under my armpits to all they way down to my waist.
Here's a picture of one that's very similar to mine.

Angel

Felicity
05-28-2005, 03:01 PM
I like the longline strapless. They stay in place and pull in my ribcase just enough to have a more realistic femining taper of the chest area.

Jadeanne
05-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Hi all,

I have 4 longline bras, one of them my late mother's, 3 bustiers (2 with garters), and 3 open bottom body briefers.

Most of the time when I dress femme (for a few hours), I usually wear at least one (or more) of the above, usually with a girdle or corset, sometimes layered (okay, usually only on days that end in "Y"), gartered stockings, half slip and/or full slip and/or petticoat(s).

Jadeanne

AbbyLee
05-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Thank you girls. I also love the strapless ones for special occasions. They seem to do a better job than a traditional strapless bra.

AbbyLee

Angela Burke
08-04-2005, 05:50 AM
Cassandra,

We don't believe you!

Love, Angela XX

Mx Justina
08-04-2005, 06:18 AM
I have a lovely longline bra. I love the feeling of being in it because it seems to hug my body from right under my armpits to all they way down to my waist.
Here's a picture of one that's very similar to mine.

Angel

LOL!!... Am I missing something here!!???.... I always associated "long-Line" with too too overly endowed genetic females! What's in the post picture, I have a modified BLACK copy of, also (mine, a modified 36A for non or minimal padding use)...

I call it a "bustierre" type brassierre. VERY COMFORTABLE, very reliable in helping generate "hour-glass" shaping...and ideal in retro looks.

J.

Mn.Marilyn
08-04-2005, 07:17 AM
I have 1 long line and I don't care for it very much. The fit is poor and it is hard to get on. I have been looking at an open bottom briefer they look as
if they would be comfy. What are others thoughts about open bottom briefers.

Angela Burke
08-04-2005, 07:30 AM
Cancell the no, then you've got it!

Love, Angela XX

Tiffanythecd2002
08-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Hi, Um my fav is black, im a thrift store girl shopper myself, i find since im small bone and alread have a hourglass type shape already, i find several from v/s,Fredricks, to name a few have several that are very sexy, also they have the bustiers type too along with theyer corsets, i own several each and will post pic here soon as i can, i also set my wife up in the lingerie and toys and shes goes house to house doing partys, that way when they tear i get to fix em ,but she cant sell em so get to keep em, anyway im doing dreesses now turning plain janes in sexy dreeses, and will be for sale,also i found a sexy red lacy, sheer cups, longline bra my size 34-a and i paid um $1.35 for it,in thrift store ,made in Mexico, now they have some sexy bras down there if you want sexy lingerie,latter, love ya ,kisses, Tiffany. :p

Toyah
08-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Dont like wearing any bra's much try to avoid them.

Mx Justina
08-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Hi, Um my fav is black, im a thrift store girl shopper myself, i find since im small bone and alread have a hourglass type shape already, i find several from v/s,Fredricks, to name a few have several that are very sexy, also they have the bustiers type too along with theyer corsets, i own several each and will post pic here soon as i can, i also set my wife up in the lingerie and toys and shes goes house to house doing partys, that way when they tear i get to fix em ,but she cant sell em so get to keep em, anyway im doing dreesses now turning plain janes in sexy dreeses, and will be for sale,also i found a sexy red lacy, sheer cups, longline bra my size 34-a and i paid um $1.35 for it,in thrift store ,made in Mexico, now they have some sexy bras down there if you want sexy lingerie,latter, love ya ,kisses, Tiffany. :p

I learned about clothes potential of thrift stores AFTER I had already accumulated several packed suitcases full of retail stuff (a successful genetic female lawyer invited me to accompany her looking for long gowns suitable for P.R. events)... The ideal sequence should have been thrift store first (allowing for size experimentation)--then, retail purchases!

Thrift stores are ideal shopping for CDs, especially those who want to experiment with appropriate styles and sizing without wasting large amounts of money, time and energy on hit-and-miss catalog, and internet purchases.

J.

Roberta_S
08-05-2005, 03:10 AM
Longline bras are usually not very sexy in appearance but can be useful under certain clothing in smoothing any tummy bulge that may appear below the band of a conventional bra. Problem is, they usually have a long row of hook and eye closures. If the longline bra is front closure, this is no problem. If back closure, the problem is insurmountable. I can reach behind my back and close 3 or 4 hooks of a conventional bra easily. But the row of longline hooks is impossible. And they fit too snugly to use the hook and turn approach. Since I prefer the appearance of the back closure style, I depend upon my wife to hook me up.

Teddie
08-05-2005, 06:55 AM
I like the longline strapless. They stay in place and pull in my ribcase just enough to have a more realistic femining taper of the chest area.

I have to agree with you, Felicity. A longline strapless is just wonderful. You can wear basically any kind of top or dress with them.

FionaAlexis
08-05-2005, 07:49 AM
I think long line bras can work very well in creating the right line.

I tend to favour underwire bras with quite wide sides and back straps with 3 or 4 hooks particularly if I'm creating a cleavage - and also a high waisted girdle.

I don't wear padded bras but rather wear soft full cup bras and let the breastforms do their work. It feels and looks more natural.

Fiona xx

KarenXDR
08-05-2005, 08:34 AM
LOVE long-lines - and with girdles. Drives my very bi-wife crazy!!

Lipstick kisses

Karen

P. S. Eat your heart out....