PDA

View Full Version : Go all out

suzypier
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Do you think I should let myself go and go all out even wearing a wig with make-up.

trannie T
10-04-2008, 09:26 PM
You should do what you want to do. Each one of us is unique, you may not enjoy what I do.

suzypier
10-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I only scare to be ambarrassed by other women.

Jessicaparkson
10-04-2008, 10:05 PM
I find that other women are sometimes the most welcoming to me. But as stated, do what you think is best for you. We're all different, that's what makes us all so fun and unique.

suzypier
10-04-2008, 10:17 PM
You are totally right Jessica. But it will be very hard to show myself as a woman. People will think that it is a kinky fetish.

susan fuller
10-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Don't worry about what people will think. Be true to yourself. Do what feels good to you as long as you are not hurting anyone have fun.

Nicki B
10-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Do you think I should let myself go and go all out even wearing a wig with make-up.

Surely, what we think doesn't matter - what matter's is what you think.. Personally, I think you want to, or you wouldn't have asked.. :)

Nicole Erin
10-05-2008, 12:01 AM
If you are wanting to dress as a woman all the way, that is fine, but make sure you have a good look together before going out.

I can hear the other members giving me hell now...

Anyways, the better you look, the less problems you will run into. That is of course since you are wanting to go out but afraid what people will think.

Maybe post a photo or two and we might be able to give a little help?

docrobbysherry
10-05-2008, 01:02 AM
If you are wanting to dress as a woman all the way, that is fine, but make sure you have a good look together before going out.
Maybe post a photo or two and we might be able to give a little help?

Just a slight add to what Mlle wrote.

U mite want to add female items gradually. That will allow u time to get comfortable with the items u will need to dress completely.

Many of us, me included, ONLY dress up completely. But it was years of slowly trying on more and more female items until I finally was comfortable, (and knowledgable), about dressing to the nine's!

If u CD YOUR way, u won't make many mistakes! Please yourself!:)

suzypier
10-05-2008, 01:29 AM
Don't worry about what people will think. Be true to yourself. Do what feels good to you as long as you are not hurting anyone have fun.

Thanks Susan.

Of course I want and I love wearing women stuff, thanks.

My goal is to look exacty like a woman and to be attractive too, thanks.

You are right, slowly but sure. I feel good when I am wearing women stuff especially when I am on high heels. I will follow your advice to go slowly and add a piece one at a time, thanks.

Deborah Jane
10-05-2008, 05:41 AM

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do Suzy and it sounds like you,re ready to do it!!

Go for it girl and enjoy yourself :)

suzypier
10-05-2008, 07:01 AM
Hi Katie, It's very kind of you, but unfortunately I am from Laval, Quebec, Canada. Thanks

You are right, I presume the first time out should be the worst one, Thanks

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Women are more accepting than you realize, as an example I've posted a profile on True.com in an attempt to date, but haven't contacted anyone. Initially my profile had no picture and I would get 1 wink email a day. This Last week I added pictures of me dressed up, head shots, some full body pictures etc. and in my profile mentioned I've been crossdressing for 35+years. Since those changes were made to my profile, I've been getting 6 or more winks everyday.

To me this tells me that women in general are more accepting of crossdressing men than we realize why I don't know. Whether it may be our sensitivity and softer personalities, I'm not sure, but to address your question, just go out and enjoy and don't concern yourself with what the women think or for that matter, what anyone thinks. Just enjoy the moment out. :battingeyelashes:

suzypier
10-05-2008, 10:25 AM
You are probably right. I have the feeling that when I will start to go public that I won't be able to stop and only wearing women stuff, thanks.

TGMarla
10-05-2008, 10:30 AM

You're asking this crowd? :heehee:

suzypier
10-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Well, I have received good advice from this crowd :)

Kimkandy
10-05-2008, 02:39 PM
My goal is to look exacty like a woman and to be attractive too, thanks.

Go for it! Good luck with the attractive part... :love: it might take some time practicing to get make-up right.

I would go out more, but for the area I live in, especially late at night.

Kim :dom:

suzypier
10-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks, the first time out I will also try at night too, and not too far.