PDA

View Full Version : Takin care of some stupid boys.

Tracii G
10-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Well to night I stopped at a local 7/11 type store for some smokes and was in male mode and 6 young homey cuz boys 18 or so in age wearing their pants down aroud the lower asses and the long shirts started in on me.
One said "look he's wearing girls jeans" and started laughing and 2 of the other started in too the remaining others said "big deal lets go".
I turned around and asked them "you have a problem with that?"
The one big one said "yeah I do".I said so explain to me the problem.
He got smart and said guys don't wear womens clothes.I told him its a free country I'll wear what I want just like you have the right to wear your pants around your ankles.
They started in again and said they wanted to kick my "GAY"ass.I smiled and said OK get in line and lets get started right here right now.
Well that seemed to dispell the urge to kick my ass real quick as they stared to walk the other way. I said "hey where are you going I thought we were going to have some fun?"
As they walked away "I said sheez what a bunch of pussies"
The few that didn't join in at first said "that S.O.B is crazy".
Just another night in the fast lane.

victoriamwilliams1
10-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Way to go!

joann426
10-04-2008, 10:01 PM
way to go tracii you did the right thing

Tracii G
10-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Thanks V.W.These type really don't pose a threat I just like to let them know I don't take their $%!*.
I really do like to fight ie boxing,Karate and grappeling so their bark is worse than their bite.
I'll bet if I were dressed this wouldn't have happened.

Jessicaparkson
10-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Great attitude and way to take care of them!

Tracii G
10-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Like the song says sometimes a woman can be tough.LOL

susan fuller
10-04-2008, 10:16 PM
You were lucky but I hope you stay that way in the future. A group like that can get nasty real quick and they won't do it one on one. You showed a lot of guts. Well done.

Tracii G
10-04-2008, 10:23 PM
I've been in far worse situations so this one sounded like one to have fun with.
I refuse to be a victim. I carry a blade most of the time in case I need it.

Nicole Erin
10-04-2008, 11:48 PM
F*** those sorry little SOBs. If I ever ended up in prison, those are the kinds of guys I would be making my girlfriend.

Of course they had a little more nerve than the a-holes that had to make their comments to me while driving away.

You know what? I hate "young homey cuz" guys with a passion. :Angry3: I don't even give a crap what color they are.
I hate the way they look, I hate the way they act, I hate their music, their cars...

I would give anything to see a CD sister beat the holy crap out of one of them.

Tracii G, I don't think you and I hanging out real life would be a good idea, someone would end up getting hurt if they pissed us off. And the little F'ers better not get their blood on our clothes. :heehee:

CD Susan
10-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Good for you Traci, I agree with everything you said. Those cowardly punks needed to have thier asses kicked and you showed an extraordinary amount of courage in standing up to them. This could have turned real ugly as these kind of aholes don't normaly take on anyone by themselves but rather 'hunt in packs'. This is why I always travel with my two best friends, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 12:25 AM
I was at a gas station in Louisville Ky 3 years ago and 4 guys jumped me as I was coming out I hit 2 of them very quickly in the face and hit one in the solar plexis(just below the ribs)and he fell to the ground.Just so happens a policewoman pulled in and saw the whole thing and grabbed the one running away.
There were lots of people there too so I had witnesses all 4 went to jail I pressed charges too. The policewoman said "didn't look like you needed much help sir I think you broke that boy's nose"She laughed as she filled out the report.
Not that I'm a bad ass I have been trained to react swiftly and not let up,I can't help it if my drill SGT's were good.
I'm really very girly no really.

docrobbysherry
10-05-2008, 12:53 AM
A lot of u girls r real studs!:eek:

Nicole Erin
10-05-2008, 01:36 AM
I was at a gas station in Louisville Ky 3 years ago and 4 guys jumped me as I was coming out

Any idea why they jumped you?
Like I said, gas stations attract a lot of riff raff. Not just punks either but all kinds of losers.

gabe
10-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Good for you. I am so envious, I wish I could take care of business like that. When it comes to physical confrontation I always come out on the losing side.

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Well I was the wrong skin color would be my guess.It was a predominatly black part of town which I go to frequently and most everybody there are very nice these guys were not.
They didn't try to rob me or at least they didn't have time to tell me they planned on robbing me so I guess we'll never know.
I have lots of friends in that neighborhood and they told me this bunch were just trouble makers and they were glad they got hammered.
I have a GG friend there that I go shopping with sometimes and she said "Oh baby sis you a bad man!"I love her to death.

Jess_cd32
10-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Good going Tracii, lucky they walked away, I know they weren't expecting that, and I like the way you insulted them w/ their pants hanging down like that, just a bunch of punks. Glad you put them all down.

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Thanks Jess It wasn't that big a deal just thought I'd give someone some ideas or quips to call back at these types.

Jess_cd32
10-05-2008, 02:58 AM
Thanks Jess It wasn't that big a deal just thought I'd give someone some ideas or quips to call back at these types.

Yea Tracii but you know how to fight,lol.
My old job years ago, well lets just say I had to deal with unrulies, about twenty on one occasion when I finally ran out of patience w/ their friend and knocked him on his a** but good.
I just yelled for my backup when the others rushed me and we kicked their butts even though we were outnumbered 5-1.

Sometimes these types just need a good a** kickin to learn what respect is, I hate punks spouting off when they feel secure in their group. I've never started a fight, but finished a few with likewise punks.

P.S. tracii, you may look like a girl but that story tells me you got "balls", LMAO, couldn't resist that with pun intended, I know your a good sport.

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 03:09 AM
Thanks Jess I guess I'm just "NUTS"LOL

Rayanne42
10-05-2008, 03:18 AM
girl i have had people say thing to me when in have been out, and if you hold your ground most of the time they back down and move along. But remember to always have an exit just in case.

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 03:28 AM
Rule one have an escape plan.

Joann0830
10-05-2008, 03:48 AM
I have to say that I am proud of you that you called their bluff, they say alot but its so funny that they are looking at you when they should be looking at them thenselves in the mirror. If my oldest daughter were there she would laugh as she still wears boys jeans because they are made better and last a lot longer. She is married with a son and still buys them. Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

ReineD
10-05-2008, 04:01 AM
My SO told me she dislikes interactions with gangs of teenage boys more than any others, for precisely the reasons you wrote. It is heartening to know that half of them said, "No big deal, let's go". And I'm glad you pointed out to the others that you have a right to wear what you want just like they do. Who knows? You might have planted a seed!
:hugs:

Deborah Jane
10-05-2008, 04:09 AM
:^5: Good on ya Traci.
Sometimes punks like that need to learn a lesson and it sure sounds like you were ready to become their teacher!!

Mollyanne
10-05-2008, 05:01 AM
Hi Tracie, I'm going to diverse from the overwhelming majority here but first allow me to say"GOOD FOR YOU", now the other side; as a retired police officer from nyc I have had the sad experiences of being assigned to cases of people being shot, stabbed, beaten for a lot less then what you were put through.
The youth of today don't think of the consequenses of their actions and for some innate reasoning they have to grandstand in front of their peers. All I'm saying here is be careful for the next time should there be one.

:love: Mollyanne

Inachis
10-05-2008, 05:56 AM
6 young homey cuz boys 18 or so in age wearing their pants down aroud the lower asses and the long shirts started in on me.

A little known fact about this phenomenon of the baggy sagging pants. It started in the California prison system, as way for the older inmates to distinguish younger fresh meat for the "deflowering" if you will.

It would have been hilarious I you'd said, No, but your pants tell me that you're ready to be F^@&ED in the A$$ by any old G-DOGG in the prison. The little punks, you did very well in handling the situation. KUDOS!!!!!!:devil:

MarinaTwelve200
10-05-2008, 08:50 AM
How could they tell they were "girl Jeans"? --from the label? How many guys know that they, and other clothes button around the other way depending if they are mens or womens clothes?

I didnt realize THIS until a few years ago, and i have been Cding since age 12.---one of the everyday things one never notices until it is pointed out.

Perhaps the guys knew more about ladies clothes than they should. (CDs themselves perhaps) and in their ignorant states likely associate CD with Gay---and try to MASK their "secret "gayness"" with obnoxious behaviour thus observed?

Nicole Erin
10-05-2008, 09:27 AM
How could they tell they were "girl Jeans"? ...Perhaps the guys knew more about ladies clothes than they should. (CDs themselves perhaps) and in their ignorant states likely associate CD with Gay---and try to MASK their "secret "gayness"" with obnoxious behaviour thus observed?

Some of my jeans are obviously femme. They sometimes have designs on the back pockets or leg or maybe Tracii was wearing capris? Sometimes it is obvious, I know some of my jeans are. Gotta have jeans that make my butt look good. :D

Thing is, for the guys who were like "yeah whatever let's just go", if they are closet CD, hopefully they catch little hell. If the other ones who were butt heads are CD, they have it coming.

For teen boys, the reason they act like this is cause there is tons of pressure to be "man enough". They are confused but know they want to measure up. Unfortunately, they think acting like that is the way to prove how man they are. That and their testosterone is at an ungodly level, like 3 times what post pubescent males is.

What really sucks is there will always be new teenagers growing up. Like the brats being dropped today, in about 14 years, will be the new gen of teenagers.

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Well the jeans in question are Angles brand with a very small tab on the back so maybe he has a sister that wears them and that tipped him off.
Plus they are real tight and my ass was looking so nice maybe he was checking me out from the back:heehee:
Mollyanne I always expect the unexpected and you are very right about the young boys of today.
I was in L.I. late last year and I enjoyd it quite a bit.I love upstate N.Y.too.

unclejoann
10-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Mollyanne is right about what can happen in a situation like this. A CD friend of mine, in male mode but petite, was coming out of 7-11 and beaten up so bad that her jaw was wired shut for awhile so he could heal.

To you girls who aren't fighters, just keep walking and keep quiet.

pinkeverything
10-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Tracii,

The irony. OMG. Just LAST NIGHT. You're gonna love this!! I was at Joe Satriani. Mountain opened for them. I was with 3 of my friends. We got there pretty early so that we could get close to the stage. We'd occupied 2nd row for a couple of hours by this time.

Then Joe Satriani came on........and man, did he ever come on. Anyway, this guy in his 30's, pushed his way up with his girlfriend to get closer. No big deal. But I guess he wasn't quite close enough, so he left his girlfriend behind him, thinking I was some kind of girlyman.....and I am. He started pushing me out of his way. I told him, "don't touch me like that". Over and over he pushed me with his elbow. I said to him, "go stand with your girlfriend". He threatened me a couple of times, saying, "what are you going to do about it!"

So, I put my hand up to his ear to make damn sure that he heard me and said, "The way I see it, I'm going to be on my way to jail in 5 minutes!"

That was it. That's all it took. He backed right off after that. But what an uncomfortable couple of minutes.

Candy

Emma26
10-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Wow... I wore girl's pants to classes all of last week and nobody ever said a word.

I'd love to say that I'd say the same thing you did, but in honesty all I'd probably say is "What's wrong with that?" and leave.

Alex!
10-05-2008, 02:14 PM
There are a bunch of punks out there that need some Marine Corps action.

Kimkandy
10-05-2008, 02:29 PM
I wear women's jeans all the time size 16 wranglers no one seems to notice. The only time I have any problems is when I've been wearing a dress or a skirt.

Like the other day, I walked by 10 guys wearing a tartan mini kilt and got a comment "is that a guy" I was on my way to a club :drink: and didn't have any problems.

Kim :devil::dom:

trisha59
10-05-2008, 02:31 PM
A lot of u girls r real studs!:eek:

Tracii
It certainly is evident that you can take care of your self ,but Just imagine if 4 or 5 of us bigger CD's would have been there too, we all could have surrounded them and said now tell us exactly what you have a problum with.. I bet that those boys would have been wetting those low riders.
Trisha

LilSissyStevie
10-05-2008, 02:54 PM
It never worked that way for me. Whenever I've smarted off to a bunch of punks, I got my a$$ kicked good. A sissy like me has to pack an equalizer. If possible I walk away from trouble, leaving my dignity behind, and stay away from places where trouble might be.

Jennifer Cox
10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
I was at a gas station in Louisville Ky 3 years ago and 4 guys jumped me as I was coming out I hit 2 of them very quickly in the face and hit one in the solar plexis(just below the ribs)and he fell to the ground.Just so happens a policewoman pulled in and saw the whole thing and grabbed the one running away.
There were lots of people there too so I had witnesses all 4 went to jail I pressed charges too. The policewoman said "didn't look like you needed much help sir I think you broke that boy's nose"She laughed as she filled out the report.
Not that I'm a bad ass I have been trained to react swiftly and not let up,I can't help it if my drill SGT's were good.
I'm really very girly no really.

Well Tracii, if I ever come to the States, I'll look you up as a bodyguard! :thumbsup:

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 07:17 PM
J.C. I would love to be your girly little body guard!
Candy you did the right thing put the fear in him.Love ya babe!
I do keep a close eye on whats going on around me to avoid danger but sometimes it sneaks up on you and you have to deal with it.
I remember back in high school a very big guy picked on me quite a bit and I let it go for a long time just taking it.One day he flicked the back of my ear walking down the hallway and I just snapped. Turned around stomped on his toes called him a mother F#$^%$ and hit him square in the nose and my ring scratched his eye pretty badly.I did feel sorry that happened and apologized to him.I got a major reputation around school for taking him down. Got a 3 day suspension too.
My parents made me go to his house an apologize to his parents.I did that while he stood there eye patch and splint on his nose( I broke it).
I made him promise to quit picking on me and he said no problem.
Years later he told me he was real sorry for being a bully in school we are friends to this day.

Kimkandy
10-05-2008, 07:32 PM
I had a problem with a bully in school... I kneed him in the balls.. never had any more problems... he didn't want to fight much after that.

Kim :dom:

CindyT
10-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Terrific what you did there! Stand up and kick some Butt!
CindyT

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Thanks Cindy.
Everyone has a breaking point.Love the top in your avatar where did you find it?That is so cute love anything red.

Marjory
10-05-2008, 09:35 PM
I have to agree with Mollieanne. If there is any chance of just walking away do just that. You are putting your life in danger every time you even look at one of these kids. They do carry guns and knives, it's just no longer fists. I have a permit to carry a concealed weapon and am always armed but the law states i do not show the weapon to intimidate. I just have it. Learn self defense also. Now there are some fairly quick classes where it can be learned quickly. Do not rely on Karate which takes years to master. Look for a class that teaches Krav Maga or something else quick. Mostly just learn to walk away, you'll be much better off for it.

Marjory

Nicole Erin
10-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Years later he told me he was real sorry for being a bully in school we are friends to this day.
No kidding? :)

Funny how none of the BS matters after school is out.

It is also funny how some of the best friendships between GM's start with a fight. Earn each others' respect I guess.

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Yeah M.E. lots a friendships start like that odd but true.
Martial arts training for most of my life has been a great help not only for confidence but restraint and keeping ones cool.

Nicole Erin
10-06-2008, 04:49 PM
all ive ever had to say to some of them is do you really want to have to admit that you just hadyour asss kicked by a man in make-up. lol
it shuts them up pretty quick

You know that line wouldn't work if it was a CD TS or DQ. ;)

But for the rest of the guys, yeah it would be a little embarrasing.

krisinpink
10-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Tracii,

Good for you sweetheart! Punks are punks whereever, whoever, reagrdless of color, cars, or cash. Heck, my heart was racing as I read your account of the event.

-Krissy

Kate Lynn
10-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Traci very good standing up for yourself,all I wear are womens jeans,the only man pants I own are my BDUs,in chocolate chip camo,besides jeans are jeans,what was their problem,I even wear womens shorts.

Samantha B L
10-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Good for you Tracci. I used to get jumped and picked on lots when I was growing up and I was submissive about it. Usually it was because I was a "Pussy" or a "Candy". I finally decided when I was 17 or 18 that I didn't have to be nice to characters like the ones you've described in this thread so I'm not if confronted by types like those. This doesn't mean I'm antagonistic towards anyone. But if somebody hassles me I'm very arrogant and nasty. I figure if I'm going to get hurt it will happen momentarily anyway and there will be nothing I can say about it.

But I also know that there's a good chance of me being able to win out in situations like the ones you've described. Sometimes people who hassle and bother people are easier to handle than you'd think. Sometimes. Of course, being bothered like that when you're out at night is scary.

Tracii G
10-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Me too I have 1 pair of guy jeans and they are a little too long so I don't wear them.Never had a problem wearing girls shorts and that seems odd I wonder why?
All summer long I wore them. Cute kaki's, short short jean type, shaved legs,painted toenails, toe rings and all never a problem.
I guess that one boy WAS trying to hide his femme side I hope I run into him again maybe wink at him and whistle.:daydreaming:
Better yet go dressed and wink at him and get him to come over and chat for a while and ask him why are you hiding your femme side darlin' just go with it.

Kitsune
10-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi Tracie, I'm going to diverse from the overwhelming majority here but first allow me to say"GOOD FOR YOU", now the other side; as a retired police officer from nyc I have had the sad experiences of being assigned to cases of people being shot, stabbed, beaten for a lot less then what you were put through.
The youth of today don't think of the consequenses of their actions and for some innate reasoning they have to grandstand in front of their peers. All I'm saying here is be careful for the next time should there be one.

:love: Mollyanne

You have a good point, Mollyanne, but I hazard that most of us have good "sixth sense" about who's dangerous and who's just acting out for his pals. I'll bet Traci has refined that sense.

The one time some punks hooted at me I teetered over to them and in my deepest Glaswegian growled, "Do you gentlemen have some kind of problem?" They melted away.

Someone should develop a martial arts technique using 4 inch pumps.

LA CINDY LOVE
10-06-2008, 08:30 PM
I just love what you did Tracii a lot of times when a CD gets read they turn tail and run for the car then come on crossdresser.com tell there story and talk about how they are going to stop dress and try to get some support because they got hurt........when you turn and run I say keep on running but DO NOT tell me your sad story.

It is like I tell a lot of people just because we like to wear women cloths do not think we are women we are men and we will step to you cuz.

LA CINDY LOVE

Tracii G
10-06-2008, 09:11 PM
I just won't let people do me that way and get away with out some kind of reaction.
It would be just heartbreaking to see a T-girl getting razzed buy a bunch of punks while dressed I think I would go off.Why can't people leave others alone.

i_love_heels
10-07-2008, 01:17 AM
way to go! don't take shit from corner store thugs. personally i would probably have folded in that situation, but i would like to imagine i could kick their asses with my spiked heels haha.

Jess_cd32
10-07-2008, 01:55 AM
I just won't let people do me that way and get away with out some kind of reaction.
It would be just heartbreaking to see a T-girl getting razzed buy a bunch of punks while dressed I think I would go off.Why can't people leave others alone.

Why can't they leave others alone? good question, only the punks can answer that I guess. I agree w/ the one post how dangerous some can be though, no brain or thought process going on upstairs w/ some.

One member of a former local, but now defunct gang years ago would laugh along w/ the others as this punks mentally challenged brother would walk by, how sick and lowlife is that, his own brother he'd mock to be a part of that gang!

His brother died not long after, wonder how he feels now for what he did to him. I had that kid over to my house a few times, he was a really decent kid that just had sh*t for luck on how he became brain damaged. They have no limits of how low they can stoop, I realize that now.

Jennifer N.
10-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks V.W.These type really don't pose a threat I just like to let them know I don't take their $%!*.
I really do like to fight ie boxing,Karate and grappeling so their bark is worse than their bite.
I'll bet if I were dressed this wouldn't have happened.

Tracii,
I'm with you on that. I am a 2nd degree black belt in Vale Todo and as you train you are taught to react quickly when you can not avoid a situation. Stay safe and remember the rule "When it is over make sure it is over".

Rose01
10-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Good for you. They were expecting you to back down and when you didn't, they didn't know what to do. I wish I could be that brave.

- Rose

Vicki65
10-07-2008, 05:49 PM
I know there is a different mindset in the UK regards carrying weapons, but would you really have taken some immature idiot youngster's life just for insulting you?

The flipside is, you may carry a blade, but what if your attacker carries a gun? Where does it end? Is it not best to just ignore? Not give them the satisfaction of a response?

Just my tuppence (4 cents) worth.

Maria2222
10-07-2008, 05:54 PM
I admire your courage, but what would you have done if the six of them had attacked you? I'm assuming you don't have Bruce Lee's skills.