PDA

View Full Version : help me

Rayanne42
10-05-2008, 03:09 AM
i was out at a club, playing guitaar in a band and i meet the hottest woman i have ever meet. i have always been a crossdresser sence before i even knew that girls and boy where not the same. the problem is that we made a date for later on this week. I want it to be more than a one nighter. but any more than that, should i tell her about my dresssing. and if so at what point should I ? please help me. !!!!!!!!

Karen_Ski
10-05-2008, 03:23 AM
You haven't even been on a date with this woman Rayanne so just slow down and take a deep breath. Not having a lot of experience in this area I may not be the best person to give advice here but in my never to be humble opinion why don't you go out with her a couple of times and see where the relationship is going. Then if you see a future you should tell her. Many woman cannot handle the idea of having a BF that wants to be "girly" so be prepared for that but in either case enjoy your date.

Jess_cd32
10-05-2008, 03:23 AM
i was out at a club, playing guitaar in a band and i meet the hottest woman i have ever meet. i have always been a crossdresser sence before i even knew that girls and boy where not the same. the problem is that we made a date for later on this week. I want it to be more than a one nighter. but any more than that, should i tell her about my dresssing. and if so at what point should I ? please help me. !!!!!!!!

That's a tough one when to tell her, on your date throw out some questions and feel her out about how she feels about different things, x dressing included along with other "tabu" considered topics.

Hopefully she's a non judgemental person and gives you the feeling that it may be OK to tell her, but i wouldn't do it on the first date. Maybe the third or very soon after that, otherwise you'll lose any trust that was building.

Good luck, and I hope you two hit it off really good together and things go well.

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Jess makes a lot of sense try that approach.

Josephine 1941
10-05-2008, 03:39 AM
Hi Rayanne. Go out with the women and have a good time , just because you like to dress is no reason to get bent out of shape about the first date. Have some fun now, if the time comes that you think that you are going to jump into the sack. That is a different ball game , what I did and some will say yes and others no, WE were getting kind of drunk and the conversation turn to sex. I said I like you a lot so I have to tell you about my like of wearing women cloths. I told her a little of my story later in the relationship you can expand. She will eather say no or yes but you would have been up front with her. And you go on to the next one. I am now living with GG going on 3 yrs I have found out that we are both the same size even in shoes. We shop together and go out with me as a women. We have been to P town for a wk at a time twice and I was 24 / 7 a women and she loved it. We have been to Key West once already and are going again the 23 of Oct for fantize fair. When you find a women like mine and there are a lot out there your life will take a turn for the best so good luck. Get into the game you will win, I have found that there are a lot of women out there that want a man OPS a she/male . :love: :brolleyes::brolleyes::D

Deborah Jane
10-05-2008, 04:44 AM
That's a tough one when to tell her, on your date throw out some questions and feel her out about how she feels about different things, x dressing included along with other "tabu" considered topics.

Hopefully she's a non judgemental person and gives you the feeling that it may be OK to tell her, but i wouldn't do it on the first date. Maybe the third or very soon after that, otherwise you'll lose any trust that was building.

Good advice Jess, that,s pretty much the way i do it myself.

Good luck on your date Rayanne, i hope it goes well :)

Mollyanne
10-05-2008, 04:47 AM
Rayanne, Being that you asked for help here it is; JUST GO OUT W/HER AND ENJOY THE MOMENT. Don't say anything for the time being just be a fun person!!!! There is always time later when a more serious relationship develops!!!! Just my:2c:

:love: Mollyanne