PDA

View Full Version : Famous Athlete CD's?

allisonrn06
10-05-2008, 07:14 AM
Some time ago, I saw a post on here about famous people/celebrities who are CD/TG/TS. Being someone who enjoys sports, I have been wondering lately about famous athletes who might be one of us, so I'm going to pose what I think will be a tough question - do any of you know of any athletes who are CD/TG/TS? The only one I know of is Dennis Rodman.

FlygrlChristy
10-05-2008, 07:42 AM
Mianne Bagger, who is a professional golfer, Renee Richards, tennis player.

Christy

audrey-1960
10-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Can't forget the images of Oscar Del la Hoya,

Nicole Erin
10-05-2008, 09:31 AM
CD/TG/TS? The only one I know of is Dennis Rodman.

That guy is just weird, he is not CD.

Joey Namoth is not really CD either but let us not forget he did a pantyhose commercial for "Golden Lady" pantyhose... was many years ago...

Tracii G
10-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Hemingway?Really didn't know that.
I saw a pic a long time ago of Eric Astrada (CHip's)en femme he looked real pretty as a woman.He was cute in that show too. OMG thats two guys that I was attacted to EA and my SO I just now came to that realization how cool is that?Learn some thing new everyday.:eek:

trannie T
10-05-2008, 01:45 PM
We are such timid little bunnies that very few people will admit to being a crossdresser. In the macho sporting world very few will admit to being anything but a heterosexual ubermale.
There have been a few crossdressing events in sports, Dennis Rodman weird as he is occasionally has worn dresses, Joe Namath appeared wearing pantyhose in an ad, major league baseball players have an annual initiation for the rookies which often involves women's clothing but I know of none that have actually come out as crossdressers.

TGMarla
10-05-2008, 01:56 PM
...do any of you know of any athletes who are CD/TG/TS?
Well, there's me. :D

(Not really, but I had you going there, didn't I? .... Didn't I? .....Never mind!)

Sherry-Stephanie
10-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Rumor had it J. Egdar Hoover was a "closet queen"... Really....

Melanie R
10-05-2008, 03:58 PM
At the Texas T Party over 12 years or more past there was a CD who played for the Saints and a CD who played for the then Houston Oilers. They were bigger than life ladies but seemed to have a great time for their first time ever enfemme in public.

phred
10-05-2008, 07:22 PM
The Boston Herald had a story about Bruce Jenner caught in the lobby of the hotel we was staying in dressed!

susan2010
10-05-2008, 07:32 PM
wasn't there a player for the Steelers in the '70's who was know for some wild clothes? "Frenchie Fuqua" or something like that.

trannie T
10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Those of us well off into geezerhood may remember the pro wrestler Gorgeous George.

insearchofme
10-05-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm one too.

docrobbysherry
10-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Remember the "panties" caper that cost Marv Alberts his NBA job for awhile?:o

And Frank Gifford, former Allstar quarterback turned announcer? Caught in ladies panties with a girlfriend? He was married to Kathy Lee at the time! Talk about an intollerant &%#)+! But, I believe she took him back. Who knows why!

Karren H
10-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Barry Bonds and Jarmor Jagr... both have gone out enfemme...

amy canada
10-06-2008, 12:49 AM
I'm one of the better bowlers in my league, but none of my fellow bowlers know I'm a CD. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them are CDs as well.

KandisTX
10-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Polish sprinter Stanislawa Walasiewicz (aka Stella Walsh), who set 11 world records in her career, winning the 100-meter Olympic finals in 1932 with what one official described as "long man-like strides." After she died in 1980, however, it was revealed that she had indeed been a man.

AliciaWeb
10-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Scottish cyclist Robert Millar - now Christine (TS).

trisha59
10-07-2008, 10:50 AM
I was thinking of this question watching MNF last night. With the leggings form fitting pants harnesses around their shoulders to make their chest look bigger, shoes that click on pavement and the eye makeup, the entire NFL has got to be a huge CD organization.
Trisha

xxxopenmindxxx
10-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Anyone mention Cox (cant' remember her first name, from friends) her brother is a transvestite, ?

Maria2222
10-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Can't forget the images of Oscar Del la Hoya,

I missed this one. What are the details? A CD boxer?

Jess_cd32
10-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Some time ago, I saw a post on here about famous people/celebrities who are CD/TG/TS. Being someone who enjoys sports, I have been wondering lately about famous athletes who might be one of us, so I'm going to pose what I think will be a tough question - do any of you know of any athletes who are CD/TG/TS? The only one I know of is Dennis Rodman.

Don't know her name off hand but in Thailand at least there is a champion kick boxer TS and she's a big celebrity over there, she's the best of them all.
After she kicks her opponents a**, she gives them a kiss as if to say you've just been beaten up by a girl ,lol

Tashee
10-08-2008, 08:00 AM
The guy who just beat Kimbo Slice. But of course he said it was a Halloween thing.Sure. I believe him, I don't want him beating me up.

Does the minor league count?. I would like to say where and when. Not that it matters, but its an agreement between DW and I.

Kerrie Sifton
10-08-2008, 09:28 AM
This is a another sports figure transitioning to a woman.
Ex-World Champ Opts for Sex Change
It's a "gnarly story about transitions"
A famous surfer Peter Drouyn is undergoing the GRS.
She looks great.
http://outdoors.fanhouse.com/2008/10/05/ex-world-champ-opts-for-sex-change/?icid=200100397x1210533020x1200670915

What is interesting is that she is in her 50's, is this a timing issue? For me I wished i had more opportunities a decade or two ago.

Kerrie

bimini1
10-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Years ago I saw a photo of the old Steelers receiver Lynn Swann dressed as a latin go-go dancer at some benefit. I wish I still had it.

He had a big smile on his face too, now whether he was just clowning around I do not know.

Bonnie D
10-08-2008, 10:07 AM
@ xxxopenmindxxx - Courtney Cox

@ Jess_cd32 - Nong Toom / Parinaya Charoemphol (movie - Beautiful Boxer 2003)

I am sure many atheletes who have dressed in public are doing it on a dare or for fun, and not in the classic sense.'

Bonnie

DonnaT
10-09-2008, 06:47 PM
De La Hoya's image was photoshopped (http://www.starmuscle.com/2007/09/20/oscar-de-la-hoya/).

Dennis Rodman may be weird, but he is a CD.

Here's a famous skater:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/DonnaTvTg/JWeir2.jpg

2006 Olympian Johnny Weir

Monica Santos
10-11-2008, 11:55 AM
ok, I've read through these posts. Is someone a CD'r if they CDed once? IMHO, a CDer is someone who CDs "frequently" (and I use this term loosely). Barry Bonds CDed, but is not a CDer. Any opinions? Thanks.:)

Monica

justtheskirtfornow
10-11-2008, 12:19 PM
I was an athlete and now I'm a coach that enjoys crossdresssing and is also a little scared that it might get out. i coach football and it would not go over well in that ubermacho superman world. it is hard to separate the two worlds.

Laura Jane
10-11-2008, 01:20 PM
The whole Stade Français team???

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45093000/jpg/_45093181_stade_416.jpg

emmicd
10-11-2008, 05:57 PM
I would think there are some crossdressers in the world of sports but usually they keep a low profile. I wonder if there are famous movie actors who crossdress. I know there are famous rocking crossdressers in the music world. Crossdressing transcends all walks of life. Mostly guys who wear womens clothes are crossdressers. The label is not suitable to women who dress more masculine. They are considered trendsetters.

I'm glad crossdressing is reserved for guys who like to dress feminine. I love dresses and womens jeans and womens under garments make me feel better when I'm wearing them.

I could see a baseball player wearing womens panties underneath his uniform.

Jason Giambi recently revealed he wears womens thongs underneath his uniform.

emmi

Desiree2bababe
10-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I'd never heard of this before. Was he a cd'er?

Ernest Hemingway was a sportsman in the sense "blood sports" - big-game hunting and bullfighting. Just displacement activities, I reckon.

Katie B

Stephanie Scott
10-11-2008, 09:09 PM
I thnk I read somewhere about John Maine, pitcher for the Mets, who said he enjoyed wearing women's clothing.

In college, we had guys who sometimes wore pantyhose under our uniforms for cold weather games. I never did b/c I didn't want anyone to figure out I enjoyed it!

Marjory
10-11-2008, 09:34 PM
found a link on type of men who CD. This may help.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/secret_cd/thingsof.htm

Marjory

monika
10-31-2008, 08:43 AM
Not an athlete but interesting anyway:
Ritchie Blackmore, guitarist of Deep purple and Rainbow.

He has said he liked to go to renaissancefairs dressed as a woman with his girlfriend.
I`ve seen him mention this several times.
I remember seeing a Swedish interview where he brought it up and his girl said something to the effect of, let`s not get into that..

He wears a wig on a daily basis anyway.
Some friends of mine partied with him after a DP concert once and he was without the wig, completely bald:)

battybattybats
10-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Ernest Hemingway was a sportsman in the sense "blood sports" - big-game hunting and bullfighting. Just displacement activities, I reckon.

Katie B

I recall hearing about someone along those lines, might have been Hemmingway's kid getting into trouble because of drugs while crossdressed.

There was also a prominant Aussie car show host who came out but lost their show, I was told they wrote a book about it, can't recall the name though.