PDA

View Full Version : My wife asked me to try on her clothes

StephanieT
10-05-2008, 08:11 AM
We went on a drive in the mountains of Colorado to see the aspens changing color. A storm was blowing in and it was getting a bit cold. I did not have a jacket and she had a polar fleece vest and a fem denim jacket. She handed me the jacket and said you can wear this. I told her it would never fit and she said "oh come on, try it on. " I put it on and it was really tight. Too bad cause I would have worn it. I told her she should wear the jacket and I would wear the vest. Of course she does not know I crossdress and would probably never tolerate it.

debbeelee1
10-05-2008, 08:31 AM
I waer my SO's clothes all the time! I'm 11" taller than her, so everything is shorter, just the way I like it. Stephanie, maybe this is just the beginning of you opening up to her about your crossdressing!

pamela_a
10-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Are you sure she doesn't at least suspect something Stephanie? My wife knows and often makes good use of it. We wear close to the same size, except she's a petite and I'm a tall, but on several occasions she's sent me clothes shopping for things for her. If it fits me but is too short it will usually be ok for her.

-Paula-

renee k
10-05-2008, 10:20 AM
We went on a drive in the mountains of Colorado to see the aspens changing color. A storm was blowing in and it was getting a bit cold. I did not have a jacket and she had a polar fleece vest and a fem denim jacket. She handed me the jacket and said you can wear this. I told her it would never fit and she said "oh come on, try it on. " I put it on and it was really tight. Too bad cause I would have worn it. I told her she should wear the jacket and I would wear the vest. Of course she does not know I crossdress and would probably never tolerate it.

Hi Stephanie,

I think your reading too much into this. From what you said, I think her concern was keeping YOU warm. Now if she offered you one of her dresses to wear, that would be different.

Huggs, Renee

Sarah's lover
10-05-2008, 10:24 AM
she knows fine and was giving you a chance to fess up to her!!!

Ruth
10-05-2008, 11:51 AM
There are garments and garments. A denim jacket does not have much of a feminine 'charge' about it. A lot of outerwear is unisex these days. She would not make any kind of a CDing association with that garment. When she offers you a loan of her dress you'll know you're in business!

Mollyanne
10-05-2008, 11:56 AM

You'll never know unless you ask her!!!! Good Luck!!!

:love: Mollyanne

StephanieT
10-05-2008, 08:35 PM
First of all I was not putting too much into my wife's statement to try it on, I just thought it was kind of fun and thinking if she only knew.

Second, the jacket was not unisex, it had scalloped edges on the lapel and embroidery. Very fem.

Third, she absolutely does not know, if she did I would know about it. She is not a soft spoken women. One time I suggested I get some pumps for our private times and she said absolutely no. She wants a man.

and lastly, I bought her a sexy school girl outfit for our anniversary. When she was putting it away, she asked if I wanted to try on the skirt. I tried but it did not fit. I guess we just have a little harmless fun.

As an additional note, we get pedicures together and yes I get color. It does not seem to bother her. We first started this when Rachel painted Ross's toes on friends. It is a fun thing we do together. She generally takes me on by birthday and we do it together on Valentines day.