PDA

View Full Version : Do you think my GG friend knew about my CDing before I came out?

PrettyFlowingGown
10-05-2008, 10:09 AM
I have a very close freind (A GG) who keeps in contact with me quite regurely. She is in Melbourne, and I'm in Brisbane. We met in about 2001 when we were both living in Ballarat. We'd meet each other every friday night at the pub and have a real good chat, and we'd spend time with each other on weekends. I never came out once as a CD, not until I decided to move up to queensland in 2005. Before I left for QLD, I sent her a text saying I'm a CD and she fully understood, and accepted me, and told me that she loved me.
A few times before that....long before I even thought about moving to another state, I'd like painting her nails for her. I'd go over to her house, and she'd ask me to paint her nails. I really enjoyed doing it, and she knew it. Do you think she knew about my CDing due to that, cause to me, when I came out, it did'nt really shock her. We've never really discussed this.

ColleenW
10-05-2008, 10:33 AM
I'd agree with Katie, my experience is that women often do

DemonicDaughter
10-05-2008, 10:41 AM
I had a pretty good idea about Kayla before the subject was even broached. Some people seem to just have a rather feminine nature that comes through no matter what. She might have known even without painting your nails. :)

Nicole Erin
10-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Oh gyod yes women know these things. I have a couple friends at work who knew before I told them. Few women are in shock when they learn a male acquaintence/friend/coworker is CD. Can't hide nuthin from the GG's

I had a pretty good idea about Kayla before the subject was even broached.

You were not supposed to know that Kayla ws CD! Did you find out she was using this site? :heehee:

DemonicDaughter
10-05-2008, 10:49 AM
You were not supposed to know that Kayla ws CD! Did you find out she was using this site? :heehee:

Actually, I found this site first (after she came out to me). I couldn't explain what exactly it is about her that tipped me off... she just has a way about her that reminded me of someone that was very much in both genders mentally.

Jonianne
10-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Since you keep in contact and seem to have a deeper than surface communication level with her, ask her. I imagine you are wondering if your personality or behaviour tends to give you away. Maybe she is just a very accepting person and when you opened up to her, she just thought to herself "Oh, that's why ____________ ."

Mollyanne
10-05-2008, 12:12 PM
For the most part women know, I guess you could call it intuition. Personally I think deep down we all want to come out of the closet so to speak but are deathly afraid of rejection, ridicule and abandonment. That being said I would strengthen this relationship and "GO FOR THE GOLD" Let us know how this is working out ,OK?????

:love: Mollyanne