PDA

View Full Version : Following your advice about clothes

suzypier
10-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Today I follow some advice that I have received from you yesterday about having my own clothes instead of using my GF clothes. I went to the store today and bought my first little pink dress. Don’t have to tell you that I was very nervous and excited. I told the sale clerk that it was for a gift to my GF, to shy yet to say that it was for me. I also bought my first pantyhose and my first nylon fishnet. Then I went to buy my first pair of sexy high heels. Don’t have to tell you that I loved that experience of buying women stuff for me and was very excited about it. Don’t have to tell you that I kept everything in the trunk of my car. When I got back home I order true Ebay a pair of pink sexy thong. Thank you all to give me these good advices.

Darlene Dippy
10-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Good for you Suzy, now you are on your way!:)

Darlene

renee k
10-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Today I follow some advice that I have received from you yesterday about having my own clothes instead of using my GF clothes. I went to the store today and bought my first little pink dress. Don’t have to tell you that I was very nervous and excited. I told the sale clerk that it was for a gift to my GF, to shy yet to say that it was for me. I also bought my first pantyhose and my first nylon fishnet. Then I went to buy my first pair of sexy high heels. Don’t have to tell you that I loved that experience of buying women stuff for me and was very excited about it. Don’t have to tell you that I kept everything in the trunk of my car. When I got back home I order true Ebay a pair of pink sexy thong. Thank you all to give me these good advices.

Hi Suzy,

Just wait til you go shopping enfemme, TALK ABOUT A THRILL!!

Huggs, Renee

suzypier
10-05-2008, 01:42 PM
I feel so good you can imagine, thanks.

It could take a little while before I would be able to say that it is for me. But it will come eventuly.

TGMarla
10-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Having your own stuff is way better for both you and her. Good job.

Where the heck is Laval?

Tina B.
10-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Suzy, most of the time, they won't ask, and you are not required to tell them who it is for, they will assume it's a gift, or know it's really for you, either way you don't have to discuss it. I have been told my wife is very lucky to have a husband with such good taste, I smile and say thank you, but don't tell them it's for me, or lie that it's for her, just smile and say thank you!
Shopping is almost as much fun as dressing, but be fore warned wearing things that are new can become addictive.
Tina B.

Angie G
10-05-2008, 02:03 PM
First step done Suzy you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

suzypier
10-05-2008, 02:11 PM
I am already addictive but work very hard to control myself, thanks.

Thanks Angie, you all help me to make that move. What is the second step ? :)

Deborah Jane
10-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Hey well done Suzy, theres nothing quite like having your own girly wardrobe :battingeyelashes:

2nd step? Enjoying yourself being you hun and i think you,re already doing that :)

suzypier
10-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks, just waiting to be alone to try everything I bought. I am so excited.