PDA

View Full Version : CD guidelines together with wife

_Cecilie_
10-05-2008, 05:45 PM
In order to improve our relationship with cd'ing we created some guidelines to help us. I thought I'd share with you girls :battingeyelashes:

- Normal dressing times are mon, tue, fri and sun evening, and saturday night and morning.

- We share all clothes and makeup

- Oct1-Mar31 is "CD season" and I get to shave my body except the chest.

- I can wear whatever underwear and undergarment I'd like as long as it's not visible, anytime.

This gives me more room to play than I need, but she's cool with it and we'll see how it goes. Of course this will probably be revised several times :heehee:

debbeelee1
10-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Well Cecilie, it's a good start! You gotta do what you gotta do to keep the SO happy:)

Shelly Preston
10-05-2008, 06:16 PM
I am sure it willl change over time

The main thing is you have something you can negioate on if you have too

unclejoann
10-05-2008, 06:18 PM
those are good guidelines. I will have to try that approach with my wife. let her negotiate something she can be comfortable with.

i'll try to bring it up today.

Dragster
10-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Those aren't restrictions! In the situation I'm in, that looks like TOTAL FREEDOM!!!

Tony

_Cecilie_
10-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Those aren't restrictions! In the situation I'm in, that looks like TOTAL FREEDOM!!!

Tony

I don't think they are either. I'm happy as can be :daydreaming: It's just so we are on the same page sort of. I feel very lucky!

Angie G
10-05-2008, 08:02 PM
I take the wekend off for my wife but still wear my girl panties:hugs:
Angie

serinalynn
10-05-2008, 08:10 PM
My one guideline ..... whenever the urge to crossdress hits.

Samantha Kelsey
10-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Good for you. Me, I have to do it when i get the urge. EVERYDAY!

Katie Ellen
10-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Sorry. I'd be really depressed on April 1. I can't turn it on and off like that.

Jonianne
10-12-2008, 09:59 AM
The important thing, as has already been stated, is that both you and your wife are willing to negotiate to maintain a healthy and happy relationship. What could be better than that!

RylieCD
10-13-2008, 02:22 PM
It sounds like you have a really supportive and understanding wife :)

Ashlie Marie
10-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah that sounds like some good freedoms there. its funny one thing made me laff.. the one rule my wife made was if I wanted to wear it out it had to be mine, not hers. lol so its fun to go shopping she is looseing weight a little faster now so I am getting all her old stuff since they fit me fine. Hey one thing not brought up.. does anyone have a no-cd'ing in the "bedroom" agreement? just wondering. we made one 3 years ago. I am me in bed lol

tamarav
10-13-2008, 04:31 PM
It sounds like you have a great level of communication. When you can openly discuss your dressing ans get the limits established it really helps the relationship.

All right, if you have to ask..
My wife and I discussed it, I listened. Basically I am "allowed" to dress 24/7. I listened carefully and when someone asks me where my balls are, I tell them in my wife's purse...

Carroll
10-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Mostly whenever I want to, but if she says no, that I dont question. Communication works great here