PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Kayla_CD
10-05-2008, 08:49 PM
So, I'm still working up the nerve to tell my gf about my CDing. It'll happen, probably very soon. That sets the stage, but here's what happened this weekend.

We went out to a party store to look for Halloween costumes on Saturday. They've got this big board and you choose a costume, someone has to go in the back to get it for you. We're looking at the board and discussing possibilities so I say, I think it'd be fun to go in drag. She's all over it, she picks a French maid out fit for me. We went and tried on wigs (she's being a zombie ballerina) and picked out our accessories. It was awesome, we had to have been in their for a couple hours. The best part is how excited she is for it (she loves Halloween already), she's going to do my makeup and help with everything.

Needless to say, awesome day. Also, it's what's leading me to wanting to tell her more than ever.

Kayla_CD
10-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Over a hundred views and no opinions. Something isn't right here.

Tabby_Kat
10-06-2008, 03:48 PM
I think you need to tel lher very soon!!! Its all fun and games when you are talking about fun and games. but when it comes to the really thing... it maybe hard for her to swallow. Just be prepared for her to bulk. its not easy for others to except how we are some times, and i am sure wshe will not understand why. Good luck!

Rachel_CDS
10-06-2008, 04:04 PM
I get the feeling that she will be quite accepting of your crossdressing. She seems very excited about you going as a french maid.

My girlfriend (now my wife of many years) took it very well when I plucked up the courage to tell her

Hope you have a great time.

Melinda G
10-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Keep it light, and don't make a big deal out of it. Leave it at fun and games. I think it just makes it worse when you act like you have this deep dark secret, you just have to get off your soul. I f she accepts it as fun and games, maybe you can do it again some time, and get her used to it gradually.

DeSkirt
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Well if she was excited about you being a french maid for Halloween, that"s a whole lot better than a negative reaction towards your suggestion. It will be interesting to see how she acts and responds to you and to other people at the party when you go. Either she will come to accept this about you or she won't, so take your time and give her the respect that she deserves when you do tell her.

Good Luck and have a Great Time!

TerriM
10-06-2008, 04:38 PM
In 1975 i went to a halloween party with my wife. We were married 4 yrs. I went in drag. She thought it would be fun. She even went to the stocking store with me and helped me get stockings. My sister did my makeup and hair and I looked great. We went to a family party and I was a big hit. We went to a bar after and some drunk tried to pick me up. Then we went to a diner after and had breakfast. We were having a great time. On the elevator as we were returning to a relative who was babysitting for us I tried to give my wife a kiss. She was disgusted by that and right then I knew she was not going to accept my femme side. I tried a few times after that to bring up the topic and the feeling was the same. I told her 6yrs later that I was a CD. We went through a lot of ups and downs but we stayed together. She still doesnt want any part of my femme side but doesnt fight me too much on me going out.

Rose01
10-06-2008, 04:42 PM
I am dressing like a hooker (more like a high priced call girl). My wife is dressing as the pimp. She is going to help me with my makeup and wig. I just wish she was more receptive to me CDing at home on a regular basis.

- Rose

Tina B.
10-06-2008, 08:44 PM
I would save telling her until after Halloween, see how she handles that, and keep it just fun, so you don't ruin the holiday for her, then you can see how see reacts to it, and decide when to bring it up.
Tina B.