PDA

View Full Version : Motorhome as a Crossdressing tool!

CindyT
10-06-2008, 02:21 AM
I was winterizing my motorhome yesterday and began to realize what a great cross dressing tool it is! Now "Jimmie" can leave the yard with it, all clothing and makeup packed along, and "Cindy" can emerge at any time! You can pack all your clothing and makeup, granted most of these things get 8 to 10 miles per gallon, but everything can be packed along! You can leave as a "Male" and stop anywhere and dress up as a female then emerge as a woman! My unit has a dressing room mirror, sink, bathroom etc. I think this is an ideal situation for a crossdresser!
Another thing you can do, is go to a shopping center, buy some womens clothing in drab, go into the motorhome, try it on and if the fit isn't right just bring it back to the store! Many people camp in places like wal-mart, shopco etc. What do you "Girls" think???
CindyT

Stephanie Stephens
10-06-2008, 07:03 AM
I am going for a 3 day camp out today in my traveltrailer and I plan to be dressed most of the time. North coast California, if anyone is interested in joining in on the fun let me know.
Stephanie

renee k
10-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Hi Cindy,

Sounds great, a walk-in closet on wheels!! LOL!!

Huggs, Renee

Sally2005
10-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Thought about it, except my neighbors always seem to look out their windows and come to visit when I hook up a trailer or start loading what looks like camping stuff. It might seem unusual if you 'go camping' too often... It could work real well if your camper is a daily driver like a small conversion van. The ability to shower or wash up is a big bonus that might make the occasional trip worth it with a larger motor home...especially if I already happened to own one though. I could see hitting the gov't parks for a day of biking without the need to worry about your neighbors watching you.

Tricia Lee
10-06-2008, 03:36 PM
I've only ever seen a CD'r enfemme out in public a couple of times. One time (s)he was driving a pickup with one of those camper units that sit in the bed of the truck. I suppose this is where she changed. Same concept - seems like a good idea!

I've been trying to come up with an idea along the same lines. My wife is OK with me dressing up, but doesn't want me doing it at home. That's putting a bit of a cramp in my style! :)

We used to have a TT camper, but sold it a while back.

I do have a 6x12 enclosed trailer that I use for motorcycles, lawn equipment, etc. I've been thinking about using it. Just putting a full length mirror with a vanity. After pulling it to another town I could unhitch it, dress up in the trailer, then lock it up and go shopping or wherever. Seems like my best short term solution.

Good luck!

Denise01
10-06-2008, 04:04 PM
I have a 30 foot travel trailer that I take with me when i go on vacation.

For various reasons, I have to leave home drab, but within a day of being gone, i am able to transition to Denise for the rest of the time that i am away.

The trailer is so nice, as you say you have a portable make up room, and it is so nice and easy to be able to carry Denise's wardrobe with me, and enjoy

Denise

Niya W
10-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Well I used my parents RV to change in. Leave house at night pop into the RV 45 minutes Niya pops out

Farrah
10-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Sounds great. ONe problem, I don't own a motor home. That is a great idea though!

trannie T
10-06-2008, 07:13 PM
With the high price of fuel and the state of the credit market you can get outstanding deals for RV's. When your house is foreclosed you will still have a place to live.

Inachis
10-06-2008, 11:25 PM
That is a freaking wonderful idea.:thumbsup:

eliot
10-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Used to have an RV that we would keep in a lot when we werent using it. I kept my things in it and would visit the RV every once in a while to work on it and of course use that occasion to dress. Even kept my things hung up in the closet. Of course would have to pack all my things up when we were going to make a trip. Had to get rid of it, when it started to get old and needed too much repair. Miss that RV!