PDA

View Full Version : female feet

nicau
05-28-2005, 05:25 AM
i just love admiring female feet in a variety of shoes and in nylons.the way feet look,the arch,the pretty toes in high heel sandals and painted toes make me want to caress them so much.i also love the way females walk in their heels,so feminine,so sexy.
hugs,
nic

SAMANTHA SIREN
05-28-2005, 08:19 AM
;) Dear Lovely friend of femininity; I fully agree with your comments in regards to feet.I find feet to be really very pretty-I always tend to try and get a sneak look at ladies feet-what kind of shoes they are wearing and what type of shape they are.I find that when I put on shoes I always get into raptures admiring the delicate curve of my feet and the way in which the shoe grips my scented and pampered feet-usually I soak them after a hard day's work in scented aromotherapy oil.I adore looking at females on the cat-walk to and can't but be in raptures at the way they sway their graceful bodies and especially in the way they walk with their beautiful feet.Ah,please no more-this really sends me-female feet!!

Love and kisses,
Entranced blue eyed english blonde Samantha bewitched =)
xxxxx

Tina P Hose
05-28-2005, 05:24 PM
I love MY feet in high heels and nylons ! (and womens, too)

Imogen_Mann
05-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Females Feet, nice shoes, trainers (sneakers), socks, stockings .... Hmmmmm !! :p

Big fan here. :)

Raven Pierce
05-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Feet and high heels thats how all this started for me
Raven

w2bejessica
05-28-2005, 09:36 PM
I agree I really like looking at woman feet also and with the warmer weather and seeing the pretty nail polish and the open toe shoes and get a feeling that i wish I could show the pretty nail polish that i wear

w2bejessica
05-28-2005, 10:46 PM
WOw those are some really nice shoes where did you get them

Sweet Jeanette
05-28-2005, 11:12 PM
My wife bought them in a small strip mall. They were a "one of a kind shoe, and they cost $79.00.---She can't remember the name of the mall, but it WAS in Amarillo Texas.-------But I remember this,---the price, because I had to pay for them!!!! :eek:

MistyCD
05-29-2005, 04:10 PM
I too love female feet, the love of seeing them in sexy sandals, and dresses and it's the reason I started crossdressing. I too love to kiss them, but not too many women will let me. My wife by the way has awful looking feet, with large bunions, she says years of wearing high heeled pointy toed shoes caused!!!!

Imogen_Mann
05-29-2005, 05:32 PM
I too love female feet, the love of seeing them in sexy sandals, and dresses and it's the reason I started crossdressing. I too love to kiss them, but not too many women will let me. My wife by the way has awful looking feet, with large bunions, she says years of wearing high heeled pointy toed shoes caused!!!!

My ex had terrible feet too....

However...

She never complained about me exfoliating them, massaging them, moisturising them, filing and painting her toenails, buying her shoes...

In the end... She had lovely feet, and it worked well for both of us.

Jayme.

Kimberly
05-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Ah..... high heels and feet were my first love.

Now... it's the female part of me. :D

Wenda
05-29-2005, 07:28 PM
feet are very sexy. My gf likes to have me massage her feet and do pedicures. I have had pedicures but mostly do my own. I have over 30 pairs of shoes and boots, so, I guess I am a foot girl. wenda.

Sweet Jeanette
05-29-2005, 11:41 PM

I remember my mother, (who died in 1980), often complained of foot pain, after a days work, and she too said, (one day, when I asked her), that wearing heels all the time had contributed to her feet being misshapen. But she continued wearing them!!!---(I was maybe, 13 then!)---Not too many women like men to tend to their feet that way. I mean, for them, it may be a new experience that they aren't used to, and may take it wrong; or may have old-fashioned ideas about that kind of thing!---Some women will get downright VIOLENT if you try to do it to them!!!---(I know!!!).---Maybe those kinds think that doing this makes you less of a man, in their eyes.---Who knows!!! :confused: -------But,---there are those few, in the crowd, that LOVE to be tended to, and adored this way, and absolutely "eat it up"!!!---Those are the rare ones!---If you find one, ---KEEP HER!!! :D