PDA

View Full Version : Turning Point

crystal99
10-06-2008, 04:34 AM
I have come to a turning point in my life, for the second time, at 27.

This forum has helped provide me with information and insight into a world i only thought existed in my head, I have chatted with many like minded people accross the world and shared secrets and experiances i have never had the courage to share before. I am a confused individual no more. (in the eyes of like minded people) and i have you all to thank for that. Thank you xx

I came to a similar fork in the road about 10 years ago, but at the time had no understanding of why i was dressing nor who i was, also very influenced by what other think i chose to lead a "conventional" life. I do not regret this entirely, i had fun, i met some amazing people and all my experiances, good and bad, have made me the person i am today.

I am however at a point where i know who i am and who i want to be for the rest of my life regardless of what others think. The only problem is the money to help me on this journey of self discovery.

My aim is to be Crystal full time by the time i am 30, i will not have to work as i will have sold my company and be able to live off the money i recieve for it. I am on the eve of great things happening with my company but this will take 100% of my effort for this to succeed in the way it needs to for me to start my journey and so i bid you goodbye (For the time being x)

I may check on this thread for the next couple of days (Coz i know im a curios one) but i will not post again until i have achieved my goal.

Once again i thank you all for the insight and for just being there, your sister always,

Crystal xxx

shani
10-06-2008, 04:47 AM
dear crystal, i do not know u as i am only new here but i hope and pray your journey is a safe, happy and rewarding one. may all your dreams come true and u go girl and live life to the fullest. don't be a stranger please let us know how u r travelling luv shani. mwahh mwahh