PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a particular weakness for a style/type of item a family member wore?

heathr1
10-06-2008, 06:34 AM
I have w weakness for the same brand/line of lipsticks mother wears and she owned a black leather mini skirt, which is another weakness of mine.

Katheryn
10-06-2008, 06:55 AM
I have w weakness for the same brand/line of lipsticks mother wears and she owned a black leather mini skirt, which is another weakness of mine.

Being old, I have a fondness for those foundation garments of the 50's and 60's, girdles, corsolettes, etc.

Kate

Farrah
10-06-2008, 07:03 AM
I love the style of clothes my cousin wears. SHe a big girl too but she dresses so nice as she coordinates different outfits. I really want to tell her so bad how good her clothes look, however that would out me and we don't want that.

Dragster
10-06-2008, 09:11 AM
I was transfixed by my mother's hookside OBG and stockings. When I first put them on, it triggered my first orgasm, and I've been hooked (pun intended) ever since. Except that it's now spread to lace-up corsets, pencil skirts, and anything in leather or latex plus - plus - plus--------!

Tony

Vickii*
10-06-2008, 09:53 AM
I used to really love this lipstick that my grandmother had. It looked perfect on me. It was a deeper red with a small tinge of goldish purple.

Phyliss
10-06-2008, 09:56 AM
I was about 6 or 7 and during one of the rare visits from my aunt and uncle, my older cousin was along with them. The first time I truly noticed heels and seamed stockings. Still gets me all warm and "runny" inside thinking about it.

susan2010
10-06-2008, 10:39 AM
yes, my older sister's petticoat. Of course that's almost 50 years ago.

KaraChristine
10-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Excellent question - the first time I got 'caught' crossdressing I was wearing my mom's flaming pink terrycloth one piece hot pants beach coverup and lipsynching to Cher. My mom clapped, and I've had a soft spot for pink jumpsuits ever since :D

Syndi
10-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Yes I have a weaknessfor ladies western jeans( Wrangler,Rockies,Lee,etc). My sister had a pair that I took when she left tothe military.

sybercom11
10-08-2008, 11:25 AM
My sister, who is just a year older than me, wore those short Marsha Brady dresses when we were growing up.

I, of course, would borrow them and later when she found out about me she would pass me her hand-me-downs.

But to this day, as you can see from my photo, I love short dresses!

KandisTX
10-08-2008, 11:42 AM
One of the earliest garments I "borrowed" from mom was an all in one body briefer. Ever since the first second I stepped into that and put the straps in place on my shoulders and looked into the mirror (full length on her closet door), Body Briefers, Girdles, Longline Bras, corsets, any type of body shaping device those are and always have been my weakness. Any time I see one the urge to wear that exact one is overwhelming. Of course I have plenty of them, but am ALWAYS on the lookout for the next one for me ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Foxy Lady
10-08-2008, 12:42 PM
My first CD experience was with mom's OB Playtex rubber girdle and stockings; still love them 50 years later.

Marjory
10-08-2008, 12:51 PM
The first item I wore were my sister's mary janes at age 12. To my knowledge I also wore mary jane shoes when I was 2-4 years old as there are photographs of me wearing them. My first real experience was wearing my cousins MJ shoes at age 8-9 when I lost a shoe in muck at my aunts farm. To this day I prefer mary jane flats only in a women's style.

Marjory

Teddie
10-08-2008, 01:34 PM
My first CD experience was with mom's OB Playtex rubber girdle and stockings; still love them 50 years later.

I'll have to second this. Playtex rubber girdles were the best! The add stockings. Hmmmmmm.

Always Susan
10-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Stockings,Long leg panty girdles,and longline bras were what i first wore of my mom's. I guess you could date all of us by the style of underwear we like. Mom always said "A woman never goes out of the house without wearing a good foundation."

Marjory, I too have a soft spot for maryjanes.