PDA

View Full Version : Women who offer dressing/shopping services?

heathr1
10-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Ever visited one and what were your thoughts and experiences?

Electra
10-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Yes, I have visited several times (in the UK for me, of course) and have had very good experience. The last time I was with one, she took me out several times to shopping, pub, restaurant, sightseeing etc. It was a weeken package with accommodation and meals included. It was the first time I ever went out in feminine attire and it was because she created a confidence in me. It was delightful going out dressed.

Sarah...
10-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Yeah, I did. I ended up with just the make-up service though she does go out with people as a support. But that was fine by me.

She was also quite happy to let me try all the wigs she has plus any of the clothes she also keeps, though I had all my own anyway. I didn't opt for that as I just wanted to be me in my own choice of clothes. I was really looking for the opportunity to be me in a safe environment the first time out.

My SO and I ended up in the middle of a family and friends get together with a whole bunch of open minded people and people who, if they weren't open-minded, had the decency to accept all of us TGs and CDs who were there at face value. Talk about relaxed!! For me it really built my self-confidence and having my SO there meant it built her confidence too and she got to meet the whole me which she was very happy to do and enabled her to love all of me, not just the bit of me she'd known for years already.

So yes, it was a positive experience for me. Just make sure you end up going somewhere that is best placed to meet your expectations. I wanted to be me in a real environment and that's exactly what I got.

Sarah...