PDA

View Full Version : A CD cruise?

Alandra
10-06-2008, 03:19 PM
I was reading a very forceful & dignified article about the real nature of CD, and near the end it was mentioned that there are even CD cruises!? How cool is that?

A quick Google search did not yield much, but even still, I trust you ladies a damn sight more than Mr. Google...
Have any of you been on one?
If so, was it worth the price of admission?
What are your experiences, impressions, so on & so forth?
In am obviously very intrigued by such a product...

tonya2
10-06-2008, 05:01 PM
I have not heard of one either, but why not, there are every other type of
cruise out there. We could always start one. Get a travel agent and start
advertising here and some other sites. Bet they would come from all over.
I have seen gay/lesbian cruises, but thats not my thing. Perhaps contact the
people who put those together. Trouble is I think you would have to have
some very large numbers to make it work, on the other side of that, cruise
lines are very hungrey due to the economy right now. Good post.

:)Tonya

SherriePall
10-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Our own Melanie Rudd and her wife run such cruises. Check them out.

harmony
10-06-2008, 05:49 PM
as far as i know the girls in houston organize cruises.try triess or similar there!

tonya2
10-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Good tip, go to Dignity cruises or type in cruises for crossdressers, found a
few, one leaving next week. Hurry:) now if I can find one from the left coast.:sad:

Tonya:

susan fuller
10-06-2008, 07:42 PM
There is one that leaves Barcelona, Spain in November. I plan to go on that one. Hope to have a lot of fun. I have bought a new evening gown for the formal night.

Angie G
10-06-2008, 08:03 PM
My wife won't step foot on a boat.:hugs:
Angie

tamarav
10-06-2008, 10:52 PM
I went on a 6 day cruise from San Diego down the coast and back many years ago. Stops in a bunch of countries and side trips galore. It was planned by a gay couple who were travel agents in San Diego, very reasonable price and unreal food and drinks.

As I remember it now, it was probably one of the most fun times I have ever had. Dressed every day all day and someone always acting nice toward you. I believe the group of about 200 of us were about 10% of the boat's capacity but we were treated like royalty everywhere we went. Maybe it was the oddity but even stuffy old farts were nice. I didn't buy a single drink myslef on that trip but never had an empty glass.

I learned a lot on that trip and have thought of going again soon.

Your sis,

Tami

Michelle2008
10-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Hello! I have gone on a Dignity Cruise in the past and plan on going on another soon. I spent 14 days as my true self...as Michelle. We traveled from Rome, Italy to Galveston, TX back in October of 2005. Please contact Melanie for more information on future cruises. Or send me a message and I will give you Melanie's contact info. The cruises are definitely alot of fun and so wonderful. I can not put in words how much fun I had on my cruise.

Take Care,
Michelle

Sharon
10-07-2008, 04:17 AM
If you go down to the Events section of the forum (near the bottom of the main index page) you will see at least one thread concerning a cruise.

donnasweetheart
10-07-2008, 07:48 AM
http://www.pmpub.com/

check this site out you'll find some cruises