PDA

View Full Version : Out to my best friend

Hinata
10-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Lastnight I came to the conclusion that I NEEDED someone that I knew, to know. I almost couldn't say it, so I askd if he had any glbt friends, and he said he had many. After hearing that I figured I could tell him. I almost hit the floor when he was totally cool with it and said he wanted to see me dressed:eek:. I even think he would go shopping with me if I askd. Well anyways, I just wanted to share my happy feelings:D.

Hinata :hugs:

pamela_a
10-06-2008, 04:30 PM
That's great news. Way to go.

-Paula-

trisha59
10-06-2008, 04:33 PM
He sounds like a true friend. Their are very few of them around.
Trisha

Jessicaparkson
10-06-2008, 05:00 PM
That's awesome...wish mine would be so accepting....

Tina B.
10-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Very nice, we could all use a friend like that!
Tina B.

Mariah
10-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Yay!!

Nicole Erin
10-06-2008, 08:46 PM
And just what if he finds your femme side quite attractive and wants you to be his lady? :heehee: Is he cute? :battingeyelashes:

Anyways good gong, nothing but good should come of this now. Your friendship will surely improve. Especially cause he wants to meet "her", that is always a good sign.

DonnaLynn77
10-06-2008, 09:08 PM
My best male friend recently busted me.
I had been dressed and taking pictures the night before and he came over to pick me up. "Can I use the bathroom quickly before we go?" he asked, and I said okay without even thinking about it.

Next to the bathroom was the empty second bedroom which contained only a tripod and my wig laid over the ironing board!

When he came back out he didn't say anything or give me any look at all, but when we were in the car he said...

"So, what were you crossdressing last night and taking pictures of yourself?"
My heart started to race a bit, and then I was like eh, who cares? This is my best friend, why shouldn't I tell him. So I said yeah that's what I was doing.

He said, "Good, because if you weren't doing that then I was gonna be a little worried about you!" hahaha!

We both were laughing really hard and he then said he wanted to see the pictures because he thought I made a pretty sexy girl last Halloween.

I'm lucky that he was supportive, but it threw me off a little because it made me feel more open about sharing this with others. I almost told someone else later, and after the conversation turned a different way I could tell it wouldn't have been cool with them. *sigh* Some people are just not fully evolved yet.

xo,
Donna

Nicole Erin
10-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Donna, now this is your best friend.
I feel like I should say something about your situation -
You two have been thru a lot together I imagine, so if he wants to play with your boobies, be a friend and let him :heehee:
And you thought I was going to lecture about something silly like caution?

Teri Jean
10-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Last spring I was getting ready for another trip to the BWCAW (Boundry Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) of northern Minnesota and knowing one of the guys was coming over but lost track of time. I still had my forms on when he stopped in and caught me but said nothing. A couple of days into the trip one of the other guys made a comment about creating cleavage so the word must have got out but they are still great to me but the conversation has not been repeated.

Keli-H

Hinata
10-06-2008, 09:34 PM
MlleErin, Well to say it bluntly, he's 20+ years older and I don't swing that way(even if he was my age). Don't get me wrong, he's a handsome man.

Donna, as I have been reading,evolution takes a looooong time, but for the higher life forms such as we, we evolve within our own generation. :D Besides, if we can't laugh at our selves, how are we to understand those who laugh at us. (sorry , that was kinda deep:eek:)

Yes, a true friend indeed I have and it makes me think of all of you , in that we all know that we are out, and yet many of us have never met or spoken to each other over the phone or in person. I feel a deep sense of respect and friendship with everyone here. I can trust that I can be myself in front of all of you, and feel no shame.:love:

Hinata

Keli-H, it's good to have friends, and I think some of them may respect you as a person enough to not let what happend get in the way of your friendship.

victoriamwilliams1
10-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Thats some great news, I think it is good to have friends like that.

CD Susan
10-06-2008, 11:29 PM
That is so cool Hinata. I am happy for you. btw I live just down I-35 from you in Mason City.