PDA

View Full Version : National Coming Out Day and Halloween for Dressing Up!

emmicd
10-06-2008, 11:32 PM
I just learned that Saturday October 11th is National Coming Out Day for all including crossdressers which I guess falls under the umbrella of transgender.

It would be nice to dress up for the day but it would be difficult to do it alone and to reveal a secret that has been with me since I'm 5. I am a normal male in every way. I just feel more comfortable and natural wearing dresses.

I also have trouble getting dressed on Halloween. I am a crossdresser but I have never dressed as a girl in public even on Halloween!

Will any of you girls dress up for October 11th and October 31st?

If so what will you wear and where will you go all dressed up?

emmi

Evey
10-06-2008, 11:49 PM
I'm thinking about doing it because it might be my last chance before I have to shave my head. :/

For Halloween though, not the 11th. I've never heard of that and I'm sure other people haven't, either.

CD Susan
10-07-2008, 03:27 AM
I just learned of this 'National coming out day' on Oct 11th. and am in favor of it. I wish that I had a cd friend to share this event with. I will not do anything out of the ordinary to mark this occasion. Maybe I will go some place like the grocery store or the mall but I am getting tired of doing these things alone. Are there others out there like me that are wanting to have a friend to do these things with?

Debra Lynn
10-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Probably won't do anything on the 11th, but the 31st is a free day. I'll dress for work and spend a good eight hours interacting with others as a female, then probably go to lunch with a few gg's who will be wearing thier costumes that day. I've dressed for the past five years as Debra and have always gotten good reviews and several compliments!

Nicole Erin
10-07-2008, 03:06 PM
I MIGHT go to work on the 31st as Erin. People pretty much know but this will out me bigger than crap, especially cause my makeup skills are better than someone who does not CD or otherwise use makeup regularly.

angelfire
10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Actually, this would have been an awesome opportunity, because I am going on a costumed boat cruise for pre-halloween on the 11th, but I am not going en femme for that day, or halloween. Not ready for that yet.

joann426
10-07-2008, 06:48 PM
hi susan if i was there i wood go out with you at holloween so you woodnt be by your self i like to dress up with you to go out and thats is the truth

joann426:)

Schatten Lupus
10-07-2008, 07:29 PM
I might dress as a girl for Halloween, but I have decided for sure yet. As for the 11th, I doubt I go out as a girl, or come out to anyone else. I have already came out to my girlfriend, and I feel that is sufficient enough.