PDA

View Full Version : what kind of girl are you?

susan2010
10-07-2008, 12:02 PM
when I dress, I want to dress like a woman: skirt or dress, heels, stockings or pantyhose, nice lacy lingerie. And I have no desire to wear pants, t-shirt, cotton panties, etc. I' m a guy who likes feminine clothes, but has no desire to live it 24/7 or become a woman. How many are there out there like me?
and how many are transitioning or considering it?

fluffy_kingston
10-07-2008, 12:11 PM
I prefer the pretty stuff too.

I am not planning on a complete transition at this point. I may reconsider in the future if new therapies (DNA related) are developed.

trisha59
10-07-2008, 12:12 PM
We are here. I too like the dress and heels. I have tried to find pants but never bought any because I don't have the butt for it.
Trisha

KandisTX
10-07-2008, 12:13 PM
I am right there with you honey. Gotta be soft and silky or nylon against my skin or nothing at all.. personally prefer the nylon ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Debra Lynn
I'm also one of those who loves to dress completely, bustier, stockings, panties, slip, nice dress, high heels, nails done, makeup as good as I can get it and a beautiful wig. While I try to present as feminine as possible, I really have no desire to do this 24/7 because it would be a lot more hassle and quite frankly, I enjoy being able to return to my genetic hertiage when I am done playing the role. I don't mind jeans or sweaters or even cotton undies at times (espeically when it's hot!), but I love heels, love stockings and want to look as feminine as possible when dressed because I feel feminine during those times. It allows me to release the softer, feminine side and know that I'm not going to be called on to fix a chair or redo the plumbing while wearing stilletos and a leather miniskirt.

To have to live as a woman 24/7 would turn it from something enjoyable to simply another chore and a hard one at that.

charlie
Hello Susan!
I'm exactly like you. If I'm going out, I'm going to be the best transvestite I can be. Makeup, heels, wig, foundation garments, nylons ...the works. It does bring out my feminine feelings more and I enjoy it. If I want pants and cotton top, I'll wear my regular male clothes.

Deborah Jane
10-07-2008, 12:19 PM
I,m a Bad Girl, in the best possible way of course :battingeyelashes:

I love wearing lingerie, stilletos, short skirts or dresses and tight fitting tops, but sometimes i like to be a good girl too and dress appropriately :)

tracie674
10-07-2008, 12:22 PM
when I dress, I want to dress like a woman: skirt or dress, heels, stockings or pantyhose, nice lacy lingerie. And I have no desire to wear pants, t-shirt, cotton panties, etc. I' m a guy who likes feminine clothes, but has no desire to live it 24/7 or become a woman. How many are there out there like me?
and h w many are transitioning or considering it?

I love to completely dress in womens clothing, bra with forms, garterbelt with stockings (no pantyhose for this girl), heels, wig, makeup, and dresses in other words, the works. No desire to transition. I enjoy my equipment too much.

Jonelle
10-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I guess you could say I am a Girly Girl cause i love doing pretty much anything that makes me feel more feminine.

Samantha Kelsey
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
I like most feminine clothing and at home usually wear what I want with out wigs, make up etc. If I want to wear feminine clothing out in the streets/town then wig and makeup are a must. They help me blend in as just another woman, without them I'd be a looked upon as a freak in womens clothes.

Sarah...
10-07-2008, 01:49 PM
A suit myself kind of a girl!

Jeans and T shirt when I feel like it. Smart clothes for work when I get the opportunity. Classic dresses for when I feel like being ultra-pretty. Mix and match when I really can't be bothered to spend ages deciding what to wear. Killer underwear when the situation dictates it. Day to day cotton underwear the rest of the time.

And when I can't do that I CD in drab just to keep everyone happy!!!:D

And your other question, transition? Could I? You bet. Would I? Not unless something goes drastically wrong in my life. There may be other options though...

Sarah...

Amiad
10-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey Susan,

I'm with you on this one, its fun to dress up but at the end of the day I am just a guy with no desire to change. And besides if I did "change" I would become a lesbian so what would be the point?

kimmy p
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm a ugly but enthusiastic girl that likes what my wife calls "virginal" styles. Should I be offended?????:confused:

Tracii G
10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I lean towards the casual clothes jeans, sweaters,tee's but I love the ultra feminine stuff too just haven't bought any yet.I do have some nice heels tho'.
I have been looking at dresses here lately and just have not decided yet.

Anna the Dub
10-07-2008, 02:51 PM
I am a tomboy really. I like jeans, tops, tee shirts, trainers, etc, pretty much what I wear while I am currently still presenting in a male fashion. However, I know that I am wearing women's clothes even if no one else does. I just don't want to wear any male stuff anymore. I do like girly stuff on occasion, but it has to be a special occasion, not for the house. So, a tomboy, and I am on the path to transition. At the moment, I am phasing out all my male clothes. Hope to have this all done for Christmas.

Evey
10-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Short lacy/frilly skirts. Mary Janes. Kind of like a little girl or sissy. I love the pig tails the most.

suzypier
10-07-2008, 02:54 PM
It is the same for me, I love to wear skirt or dress, high heels or sandals, stockings or pantyhose when I can, but still too shy to do it in front of people. I am also a guy who love to wear feminine clothes as often as possible. I do not want to become a woman 24/7 because I am only attracted by women.

Schatten Lupus
10-07-2008, 03:24 PM
For me, I must have either a metal head appearance for normal day-to-day life. For going out and special occasions, I dress in Gothic apparel. I can't imagine having it any other way.

Tracii G
10-07-2008, 03:32 PM
You see me in guy mode I'm the one in a worn out Motorhead t-shirt.
I'm actually practicing guitar right now and wearing my Anthrax Killer B's tee and short shorts girly and metal.

Toni_Lynn
10-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Good question. I'm a denim skirt and oversized shirt or sweatshirt (preferable on that has the name of an all girls school on it) and leggings type of girl.

I'm not adverse to getting all femme, but I just want to be like every other girl I see in the stores or on the street.

Undies -- I do like a lacy pair of bikini panties, lace on the front not the legs opening, but I'm a cute playful boyshorts type. Bras, I tend to like 'em somewhat plain.

All that said, one day I plan to surprise my wife when she gets home by being on the bed wearing nothing but a push-up bra, garter belt, stockings, lace front bikini panties, and heels -- all in black -- as femme as I can get. Ah -- yes -- she is quite okay with this - so Valentine's Day 2009 maybe.

Now -- if I was a GG -- I'd be all tomboy. I'd probably even try crossdressing as a boy down to the undies at times.

That actually was something that I mentioned in another thread, that I'd love to experience, seeing what I'd look like as the tomboy girl of my dreams with a ball cap and my hair tucke up and everything.

Hmm -- I know, I'm a weird duck -- but I am me, and no one can take that away!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

MJ
10-07-2008, 04:00 PM
well i like it all and going all the way

tricia_uktv
10-07-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm not sure where I am going. At the moment I'm happy dressing and being out at weekends - but not sure whether that is sustainable

Mary Jane
10-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I feel the same as you. I enjoy dressing and looking like a woman but I enjoy being a man too much to want to become a woman or dress full time.

EveMarie
10-07-2008, 06:25 PM
I am (as classification describes) a CD, if I had my druthers, I would be a TV, live and dress at home and at work as a woman 24/7. as it is I can only dres when my wife is not present or I go to my GG's house and become Evie for as long as I can. My preferrence is to be a "Woman" 24/7, but I'm not ready to shock the world, loose my job, scare my kids, etc.

xox, Evie

Always Susan
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Susan I'm with sarah on this one. I can feel just as girly in cotton panties and they have little flowers or hearts or teddy bears.

Victoria Anne
10-07-2008, 06:33 PM
I love to dress in femme as often as possible and now only have ladies jeans , I wear what ever I can get away with but when it comes to dealing with customers I must surrender to male shirts.As for transitioning , not completely but my wife told me last week that my breasts are begining to develop :) but I will probably not go further except in the way I present in my daily life , that is once my/our lifes return to normal again.

Victoria Anne
10-07-2008, 06:35 PM
P.S. I just love a knee length A line skirt and a flowing top w/ kitten heels

Lauren Gray
10-07-2008, 07:25 PM
I am most definitely a "girly girl". always dresses or skirts, hose and heels. long hair wigs and feminine lingerie.

susan fuller
10-07-2008, 08:11 PM
I prefer to go totally girly when I dress. I love the feel of a bra, panties, slip, skirt,blouse , stockings,(no pantyhose),with a nice frilly garter belt. Then finish it off with a nice pair of high heels. I wore a pair of girly pants and blouse today to go shoping for the first time with my wife. I had on heels and stockings and I had a great time. I went into several stores and tried on several dresses and tops. I found a beautiful top to use on the cruise we are going on. After the shoping we went to Red Lobster for lunch. Everyone was real nice and I had no problems. Loved the whole day. Sorry for going on so but it was my first time out in the public enfemme and I am still excited.

suchacutie
10-07-2008, 08:21 PM
I love both genders and I will be so comfortable when I can flick back and forth not just with clothes and all the rest, but voice, psychology and all the rest that helps characterize the genders currently.

Yes, I have the short skirt and the stockings and garters and 6 inch heels, but I also have leather pants, low-rise jeans (that I wear in both gender presentations) and lower heels. I'm working on a "day" makeup presentation and an "evening" one. I'd love to be able to walk around the park during the day looking like a woman who wouldn't be noticed in the crowd as being anyone different. Then I could come home, make an elegant dinner, and put on that short skirt that barely covers my stocking tops and garter straps, walking on heels to the sky (I just love heels!).

So, I want it all....and why not :)

tina

Lanore
10-07-2008, 08:37 PM
What kind or girl? The same at night as I am in the morning. And I do love the mornings.

Lanore

Ballerina
10-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm half MtF, I guess. I'd like to get all the fixins' (wig, make-up, outfits, heels), but I don't want to alter my personality, change my voice, or get hip pads or body shapers. I really don't want to feel like plastic, I guess.

Kayla_CD
10-07-2008, 09:01 PM
You could be describing me exactly. When I dress up it's as feminine as possible.

<3Katie<3
10-07-2008, 09:49 PM
I like wearing the girl jeans (even in public now) and a cute shirt. sometimes baby doll shirts especially the ones that tie in the back. If i built up the courage, i would love to wear mini skirts and summery dresses out. I love the look of a dress with leggings and flats. When i build the courage to go out dressed besides just jeans and a cute top, i will probably wear a dress or skirt with leggings and flats.

CD Susan
10-08-2008, 12:36 AM

Susan, nice name BTW, I am like you but differ in that I like dressing in every aspect of looking like a female. That includes the casual look of jeans or shorts and a femme looking top. Sure I like dresses and skirts but that is not what it is all about. We can dress casually too and that is a lot of fun. I dress close to 24/7 and enjoy all the different aspects of being dressed. I can't imagine being any other way.

Electra
10-08-2008, 02:40 AM

I love to completely dress in womens clothing, bra with forms, garterbelt with stockings (no pantyhose for this girl), heels, wig, makeup, and dresses in other words, the works. No desire to transition. I enjoy my equipment too much.

Hi Sussan1974, I am one like you except that I don't like pantyhose but wear garter belt (suspenders over here in the UK), stockings and delicate panties.

Tracie674, like you I want to feel completely feminine when I dress. I don't see the point of wearing jeans as some do here. Have no desire to transition either.

Kate Simmons
10-08-2008, 02:58 AM
I tend to dress like a woman my age, preferring longer skirts and dresses. If I ever did decide to transition I would probably dress more casually like most gals but would probably get dressed up when going out. I mean, if one has the proper "equipment", you really don't need the "glitter".:)

Jess_cd32
10-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Nothing consevative for this cd, its all lingerie, short mini's or nothing at all:)

Phoebie Phoenix
10-08-2008, 04:35 AM
In boy mode I am all boy and I love it and wouldn't want to change it as I like the balance - but in girl mode I want to be as feminine and classy as possible - love cocktail dresses / smart skirts / light summer dresses, beautiful lingerie, corsets, stockings, forms, heels / boots, smart makeup, nails, wigs ... just doesn;t happen often enough ... sniff :(

Claudius1964
10-08-2008, 05:23 AM
Hmmm... I wouldn't want to shock the world either. I have enough trouble just finding a girlfriend that understands, or to date a girl and tell her at the right time..... you way ahead of the game if you have a family..... I feel trapped in a world where it's easy to mark me as a pervert. I need to steer away from the conventional, maybe consider wearing makeup. I'm kind of afraid to take it any further than I have.:straightface:

noeleena
10-08-2008, 05:47 AM
hi... all . i like what you have all been saying here it allows me to see where you are coming from i did not dress as so many of you have . for me oh dear . once when i was 12 for a pantomime. nothing then till 20 years ago even then nothing like you all . 11 years ago . oh dear it all changed i was coming out as to who i was a women. so from then on it was all out 11 years as me a women . so we are not all the same & thats neat. do we all dress the same ..no ..thats why i dress as just me . i spos i look as fem as i can & yes i blend in . just skirts & dresses shorts when neaded. you know a womens work is never done . so i dress as i need to . i do like being dressed up as well . ...noeleena...

Crissy Kay
10-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi Susan, I am just about the same way. I like to dress up completely when I dress, with all the stuff, even tho no one will see me,xcept the SO once in a while. It still takes me an hour or so to get ready, so I don"t do it that much. If I want to be comfortable, its much easier for me to stay in male mode. I can't see the point of cding in the first place, if you are going to wear pants in fem mode. Yes, I am happy in boy mode most of the time!!!

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Susan1974,
I just like you, a Philly area CDer who loves dresses,panties and all the girly things. Love camis,tanks, short shorts and skirts. I also like being a guy and have no desire to transition or even go 24/7 but I wish I could CD a little more than I do.

Felicity :)

Rosaliy Lynne
10-08-2008, 02:21 PM
I prefer the pretty stuff too.

I am not planning on a complete transition at this point. I may reconsider in the future if new therapies (DNA related) are developed.

If that pic is you, Fluffy, you're a knockout. I could dream of looking that good. As for the transition thing, while I enjoy being a girl (except for work) it would be a mistake to mess with my balances that way. Not that I haven't wished my breasts were not silicon add ons and wondered what it would like to not have that penis down there. Now that she is out, I am balanced and it doesn't get any better than that, imho.

I'm also one of those who loves to dress completely, bustier, stockings, panties, slip, nice dress, high heels, nails done, makeup as good as I can get it and a beautiful wig. While I try to present as feminine as possible, I really have no desire to do this 24/7 because it would be a lot more hassle and quite frankly, I enjoy being able to return to my genetic hertiage when I am done playing the role. I don't mind jeans or sweaters or even cotton undies at times (espeically when it's hot!), but I love heels, love stockings and want to look as feminine as possible when dressed because I feel feminine during those times. It allows me to release the softer, feminine side and know that I'm not going to be called on to fix a chair or redo the plumbing while wearing stilletos and a leather miniskirt.

To have to live as a woman 24/7 would turn it from something enjoyable to simply another chore and a hard one at that.

I'm with you on the clothes, shoes, makeup. Like you I enjoy returning to boy mode and since it is my option to otherwise live as a woman, I'm happy with it. By the way, I love your name. Actually I have a thing for "lynn" names - regardless of spelling. Part of the reason for my own chosen name.

I guess you could say I am a Girly Girl cause i love doing pretty much anything that makes me feel more feminine.

I do have pants and shorts, but I don't use them preferring the more, imo, feminine apparel. Give me dresses, skirts and tops alla time.

I like most feminine clothing and at home usually wear what I want with out wigs, make up etc. If I want to wear feminine clothing out in the streets/town then wig and makeup are a must. They help me blend in as just another woman, without them I'd be a looked upon as a freak in womens clothes.

I don't know as I would go that far. But I certainly would look and feel out of place and I so hate that feeling.

Good question. I'm a denim skirt and oversized shirt or sweatshirt (preferable on that has the name of an all girls school on it) and leggings type of girl.

I'm not adverse to getting all femme, but I just want to be like every other girl I see in the stores or on the street.

Undies -- I do like a lacy pair of bikini panties, lace on the front not the legs opening, but I'm a cute playful boyshorts type. Bras, I tend to like 'em somewhat plain.

All that said, one day I plan to surprise my wife when she gets home by being on the bed wearing nothing but a push-up bra, garter belt, stockings, lace front bikini panties, and heels -- all in black -- as femme as I can get. Ah -- yes -- she is quite okay with this - so Valentine's Day 2009 maybe.

Now -- if I was a GG -- I'd be all tomboy. I'd probably even try crossdressing as a boy down to the undies at times.

That actually was something that I mentioned in another thread, that I'd love to experience, seeing what I'd look like as the tomboy girl of my dreams with a ball cap and my hair tucke up and everything.

Hmm -- I know, I'm a weird duck -- but I am me, and no one can take that away!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

well i like it all and going all the way

GO FOR IT and please tell us how she reacts to that scene!!!!
As for being a weird duck - whatever makes you happy is good.

dianeleah
10-08-2008, 05:52 PM
I like it all! I like both! The dresses, high heels, short skirts, thigh highs or panty hose, "that little black dress," make up, wig, breast forms, the whole works. But I haven't got the courage to go out completely dressed enfemme yet! I'd sooooo love to though, maybe someday!

For now I like dressing like the suburban houeswifes at the mall, super market or anywhere else. Girls jeans, tops, woman's sweaters, girly sweats and work out wear, and of course womens tennis shoes, sandels, cute little mules (love to show a little foot, and tangle them with my legs crossed) and boots.

I guess I just love being a girl! I can feel feminine either way! :)

Amy Hepker
10-08-2008, 06:07 PM
I dress more conservative. I Like dresses, but I find more use for jeans and really nice tops. I did wear a dress to Sears last night though. It was great, there was a breeze out front and for the first time I had to hold down my skirt.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I dress femininely when at home wear a mix the rest of the time at work. Meaning I wear feminine underneath, sometimes a blouse or pants outside, but usually androgynous. My male clothes are diminishing in qty. Maybe when I retire (never) I will go 24/7 dressing, about transitioning I probably wouldn't do that. :battingeyelashes:

jennifer24
10-08-2008, 07:04 PM
I`m a girly girl when I dress most of the time, skirt, blouse, satin or lace panties, bra etc, the whole works. Sometimes I like to be causual though, nice pair of tight fitting jeans and a femmine t-shirt just to fit in with most of the other girls. Would love to transition to female but, now is not the time.
Maybe sometime:daydreaming:

Cathytg
10-08-2008, 07:12 PM
I love to wear skirts, dresses, heels, etc. . Howevere, I also wear pants and flats. I get more done when I wear flats since I spend less time trying to wear everything I own.

No, I would not transition even though I would love to dress a great deal more often. But the the thing is clothes and not the whole person. I do wish, however, that I had breasts.

susan2010
10-08-2008, 08:11 PM
wow! Lots of responses!
Thanks to all for your opinions. I'm glad there's some like me that love dresses, skirts, slips, etc who don't want to transition. As for the clothes, I really only admitted to myself that I'm a crossdresser about a year ago. Maybe after a few years of this I'll want to wear cotton panties and jeans or nice pants, but for now, it's a nice midlength pleated skirt, nice silky blouse, and of course a nice slip.

WildLotus29
10-08-2008, 08:50 PM
I like all sorts of women's clothing. There's just too much cute stuff out there! :D

serinalynn
10-08-2008, 09:37 PM
The girl in me prefers plunge bras, low leckline tops and loves to show a little cleavage(because she can):heehee:. She also loves designer jeans and wide leg pants. She likes feminine pant suits. She is not an expensive girl or high maintenance. SHe likes a little pampering but not to much. She never developed a taste for coffee (prefers Iced Tea) and prefers a lightly mixed drink to a beer. She likes pick up trucks and SUV's. She was raised in the country but has adapted well to big city life. She also IS NOT planning a transition either. She loves sexy lacey lingerie. She has a few skirts but seldom wears one.

More when I think of it.

Crystal Galadriel
10-09-2008, 12:08 AM
I'd have to say I'm a fairly girly-girl. If I'm going to dress, I'd much rather be in a skirt and a girly shirt or a dress than pants and a sweatshirt, regardless of what the pants and sweatshirt are like. I'm fond of tight clothing too, tiny short-shorts and tight jeans are fun. High-heels, pantyhose, some cleavage if I can manage it, all that stuff just makes the experience better. I love the feel of satin and silk and girly fabrics like that. My feminine side even likes to show herself in sexual context sometimes. However, I'm not a princess or anything, big ball gowns and corsets and fancy hair styles and expensive shoes are actually a lot less fun to me than a short or flow-y skirt.

Delila
10-09-2008, 02:33 AM
While I don't think that I would ever consider transitioning I like to feel feminine as much as possible. Skirts are not always an option I enjoy wearing womens jeans and pants just to feel more like a real woman.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-09-2008, 02:40 AM
I have always been and wanted to be as Victorian Gothic as I can. Aside from my diversions into the Renaissance, late 1800's and Fantasy worlds... thats what I like to wear.
Plain old ordinary clothes are just boring to me.

*hugs*

Zara

Dee72
10-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Hi Susan. For the most part im right with you sis, but there are times when its more comfortable for me to dress down a touch. Hoovering the stairs in heels is one example. Dress how you feel on the day, huggs Dee

mykhelee
10-17-2008, 06:24 AM
First of all "Kate Bush rules"-check out"Arials"

When I am in drab I am a man's man: Jeans, t-shirts, cowboy boots. When I'm on the road I shave nothing.
When I'm back home and can dress: I prefer to go all out-bra, foundation garments, hose, and heels. While I prefer skirts and blouses to dresses, I always look for something a little on the classy side.

BeckiB
10-17-2008, 09:15 AM
I Don't think that a skirt or dress is what makes you girly or feminine. There is a lot more to it. I have seen girls dressed to the nines with impeccable makeup that could be read by a blind man in a second. I think one of the most beauiful and feminine girls I know is our own Wendy S (sorry to use you as an example Wendy) yet you are pretty hard pressed to see her out of her jeans. She always looks classy and well put together. It takes a lot more than clothes or makeup. You have to have a the right attitude and confidence.

I think I am still trying to figure out what works for me. I like to feel comfortable wether that is in jeans at the mall or dressing up for dinner at an event. It is more of a mood thing for me. I have laid out an outfit before and by the time I was done with my makeup I had to find something else.

As far as going full time...I am...I am a full time crossdresser.

KathrynTX
10-17-2008, 09:44 AM

I'm with you, Susan, I've got to have the dress or skirt, pantyhose and feminine shoes when I dress femme.

I'm exactly like you. If I'm going out, I'm going to be the best transvestite I can be. Makeup, heels, wig, foundation garments, nylons ...the works. It does bring out my feminine feelings more and I enjoy it. If I want pants and cotton top, I'll wear my regular male clothes.

Absolutely. For me, wearing pants en femme defeats the purpose.

Carla4Guage
10-17-2008, 10:14 AM
The question brought out a lot of thoughts for me.
Yeah, I love the girl to the max, clothing & feel. There is nothing that will ever feel as great as hose & garters under a great looking dress with the full feminine accessories. I will never feel anymore correct than when I look back at the mirror and see an image that I know is really attractive and would make heads turn.
But the reality of what I present and that my best image is not 100% without question, forces me to realize that I, if I am going out in public, I must present an image that does not attract attention. People today pay little attention to someone unless they wear something outlandish that begs attention. The normal Jane & Joe will not point at you or cause you any embarrassment or discomfort unless you just ask, by your appearance, to be noticed. If your intent is to draw attention, I feel you are hurting the chances of our being accepted. Most of us would love to be able to travel freely without fear of embarrassment or danger, to experience the world as we see ourselves, to let others who see us realize that we are not that strange and that we do not want to endanger them. OK, I’ll get off my soapbox for now. If I angered anyone it was definitely not my intent, maybe I spoke for many, and maybe I am alone in my feelings, but that’s how I feel. (Sorry I didn’t mean for this to be so long.)

Emily Anderson
10-17-2008, 11:05 AM
I like to vary what I wear, but it does typically tend toward lingerie, skirts, heels and hose. On the other hand, I do also like casual stuff, so long as it looks / feels feminine enough. I'm actually more attracted to wearing the clothing than I am to the overall look, though not in a fetishistic sort of way, so I rarely do makeup (putting lipstick on a pig?), or wear a wig (I find they feel too unnatural). For example, today I bought a new ladies bathrobe, just because I like lounging around at home and I was fed up with wearing my old male blue one.

lauraabdl
10-17-2008, 04:48 PM
[B]I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU
[B]I love turning into a girl and would not feel the same in jeans and a t shirt. I need the feel of my frilly under things and a more girly outward apperance.
Laura

Laura Evans
10-17-2008, 05:07 PM
I too don't plan on a full transition but would love some breasts. I sometimes wear pants over all the frilly stuff that I love. Trisha I wear pads to give my butt a more feminin look, you should give it a try.

TGMarla
10-17-2008, 07:14 PM
As for me, I like getting really dolled up. One need only to look at my photo gallery to see that I prefer dresses and skirts, pantyhose, high heels, long hair, jewelry, makeup....I like doing the girl thing.

I'm not into pants when en femme, as I get enough of pants every day as a guy. Dressing is my treat to myself, so I treat myself to dresses and such. As for transitioning, well, I think I'd enjoy life as a woman a lot, but I'm not too keen on the transitioning part. So I'm just going to stay me, and be a part-time woman.

Sherry-Stephanie
10-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Hmmm hard question...

Since I'm still in the process of finding or developing Stephanie(still a work in progress)....but I like to wear those things that make me feel feminine and sexy in my own sexy way....so I can wear a skirt or dress but also a pair of jeans with heels make me feel just as feminine. I think it's the total package however it works that is the real deal for me....then I can look in the mirror and see a woman there then I'm OK with it all....

mjryo
10-17-2008, 07:51 PM
When dressing, my favorite part is showing off my legs...so I prefer dresses, skirts and short-shorts. I'm still working on the upper portion, before venturing out.:battingeyelashes:

cindyscute
10-18-2008, 08:14 AM
When I dress I'm a feminine glamour girl. I love to wear pantyhose, panties, slip and bra with a nice dress or skirt and blouse etc. I have to have my makeup and wig on and have nice earrings, jewelery and heels.

It feels comforting and like I belong in these things. Although I like to be a guy and do guy things too, but there is that feminine side in me I can feel at times even as a guy. I guess I like the best of both worlds and wouldn't want to change either side.

Nicki B
10-18-2008, 08:27 AM
The 'different' kind... :rofl:

kymmieLorain
10-18-2008, 09:49 AM
I am like you Susan, I enjoy lingerie, dresses, garter/hose, heels, skirts, the feminine side of the female side. but I have not gone out dressed or really have the desire to go full time female, at this moment. if thing changed I may. but right know I am happy with my level.

Kymmie

Brenda2246
10-18-2008, 01:39 PM
I like dressing like a girdle girl. Dress, panties,hose, high heels. No pants for this girl. But thats just me, and I am only a part time girl. So if I was full time I mite change my mind. LOL! Hugs Brenda

Ashleyxxx
10-18-2008, 11:42 PM
I love to dress as if i was going out not lounging around the house but nice lingerie hold up stockings heels and i like tunic dresses oasis do some nice ones and you feel the air move around beneath the dress as you walk very nice i sometimes take speed and that just transforms me into well who i am i stick my breasts out and strutt heels are good for making you walk tall and they shape your butt when i have had some speed my nipples are so erect they stick through my bra and well that is perfect

Dena
10-19-2008, 11:52 AM
I like dressing up. When it comes to casual clothes, I prefer to dress in drab (with panties of course)!

glynnis
10-19-2008, 12:03 PM
I love to dress fully,open bottom girdle,stockings,full cut satin panties matching bra,silky satin dress,full makeup,powder,heavy on the eye shadow very red lipstick with matching nail varnish.Feel very feminine,feel very ****ty and love it all.:daydreaming:

Kendra (Tx)
10-19-2008, 01:47 PM
I like to consider myself a "lady"...nice dresses, conservative ( relatively ) skirts...My tallest heels are 3"..( which I LOVE wearing all the time..) Feminine most of the time but not "overdoing it"... I try to achieve an "elegance"....A lot of the guys I chat with like that aspect of my looks...Don't get me wrong...I still do the "soccer mom" look with a denim skirt and nice top...( Can't go to Wally World in a formal..:heehee: )

http://www.kendra954.com/April01/kendra16.jpghttp://kendra954.com/Mar02/kendra53.jpg

http://kendra954.com

mavis
10-19-2008, 02:42 PM
I am with you 100%.

SarahUK
10-19-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm not the high heels & skirt type of girl.

I always dress casually. My most favorite outfit is a sexy tight jeans and a simple tank top where the colorfull brastraps take a peek at the outside world :)

suspender
10-19-2008, 06:25 PM
to answer your question, im much like you and no desire for the 24/7 thing. i love all aspects of femme attire, with no particular favourite (which tends to make it a costly hobby). The good thing about it is that you can switch back to man mode whenever you like, that would be difficult if you went the all the way, which is probably why its called crossdressing.

royaleangel
10-19-2008, 07:09 PM
I love lingerie, so what ever I wear it is very important to have the proper undergarments at all times:)