PDA

View Full Version : If you have no partner, what do you miss most?

heathr1
05-28-2005, 12:58 PM
Me.

No longer painting each others fingernails and toenails.

I loved this.

Mira
05-28-2005, 01:21 PM
The sharing of hugs, kisses, holding hands.....shopping for shoes together. Getting her opinion on a new outfit. <sigh>

Deidra Cowen
05-28-2005, 01:22 PM
First off I'm gald I am divorced so I can do my crossdressing thing frequently. But I do miss snuggling in the bed...I love affection with someone I love. Miss that.

But don't think I'll be signing up another GG for a while...gotta explore my few side first. Of course if I found a GG into CDs, well.... ;)

heathr1
05-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Even better with a partner to tease and feminize you!

new2jersey
05-28-2005, 01:55 PM
If you mean my ex, nothing! Deidra said it the best, "But don't think I'll be signing up another GG for a while...gotta explore my few side first". So that is what Im doing. It's so nice to have the time to dress when I want to, instead of waiting for the "right moment". As far as a cd friend, I'm still looking for the "right girl".

Natalie x
05-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Someone to spend all my money
The television on all the time
Criticism, complaining and sarcasm
Finding all the toilet roll gone again
Cleaning up behind her dog

No, not much at all, really

:D

Katiegirl
05-28-2005, 04:50 PM
It so long ago now it's hard to remember, or perhaps my mind has put up a mental block

I find it much easier being friends with women now, I have good friendships going back many years with a few of them.

I don't think I could have a relationship now, I need the space to be Katie.

:)

Mind of a woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch.

Imogen_Mann
05-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Inimacy.... and sex :D

JoannaDees
05-28-2005, 08:30 PM
I miss the feeling I get when I deeply love somebody. Of course, that's what gets me in so much trouble. I become an easy mark.

azure
05-28-2005, 10:31 PM
my answer is that,I was stood in asda and felt suddenly incredibley lonely, because it seemed like there were loads of couples there, couples holding hands, couples chosing a music dvd, couples flirting with each other, couples reading a magasine together, I stood and watched, and I wanted that, I miss being two, I was the odd one out. In our society, having a partner is an index of normality, a sign of balance and stability.

Sweet Jeanette
05-28-2005, 11:06 PM
If you miss, what you had, then first get over it,-----Then find another one. ---If you can't find one, ----Then,----be of your "self"!---It can be done.

Andrea
05-29-2005, 01:17 AM
Hugs, kisses, holding hands, intimacy..... :)

Being moaned at, spending loads of money, getting upset with each other.... :(

making up again.... :)

Miss it alll.......

Here's hoping to find another GG :)

Tristen Cox
05-29-2005, 01:56 AM
Inimacy.... and sex :D
I wonder. I used to be able to remember what that was but it's gone :(

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-29-2005, 02:26 AM
Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all...

AngelBelow
05-29-2005, 02:33 AM
The company.
Friendship.
Friendly Arguments.
Loyalty and trust.
Almost everything inside and outside of love.

Mandy Salamander
05-29-2005, 03:03 AM
been staring at this screen for 20 minutes now, trying to think of something, nope, nada, nothing, not a single thing, zip, zero, zilch, am so much happier as Mandy full time ('cept at work) would never even consider anything else again, Thanks for reminding me, hope you have a lovely day as well!!!