PDA

View Full Version : femininitis

fempsyche
10-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Ok, I need help with creating a definition to a word I created for my blog that I'm starting. I'm a NICU nurse, medical on the brain so-to-say. Not looking for some ultra serious thing, just something light hearted and fun that I can use on my blog, something like

Femininitis
1. A syndrome characterized by chronic desire to identify with and/or an overwhelming desire to acquire and feel all things feminine.

thanks

Jonelle
10-07-2008, 05:19 PM
i would say feminitis hits it right on the head, but a couple others would be

feminocity
femmenous
femmiliscious

Hinata
10-07-2008, 05:37 PM
A gender disorder, Not to be confused with EnFemmeinitis, which is a compultion to look and act as a female while wearing womens clothing.:D.

Or, A feeling of being EnFemme while dressd as a male.

The scientific term for being in "The Pink Fog"

The internal thought of "could I pull that look off ?"

:D:2c:

Good luck, hope this helps
Hinata

Always Susan
10-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Thank god I'm allergic to penicillin

Angie G
10-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Anessa I like it sounds good to me hun.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
10-07-2008, 10:49 PM
That mite describe what older CDs, like me, suffer from!? ( Long for "fenile"?). :doh:

theresa
10-07-2008, 10:53 PM
I think the cure is worse than the disease

CD Susan
10-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Femininitis
1. A syndrome characterized by chronic desire to identify with and/or an overwhelming desire to acquire and feel all things feminine.

thanks
This sounds o.k. to me, all I know is I have it and do not want to be 'cured' of it.

Karren H
10-08-2008, 06:33 AM
Femininitis

A comon genetic mutation of the male species characterized by a total repulsion to body hair excluding the top of the head, the desire to hide body parts., compress and expand different areas of the anatomy simultaniously, and the attraction to anything pink.. Mild cases include hording female undergarments and foot ware.. Rarely fatal but if left untreated can lead to fematosis, fembosis and in ultra sever cases femacide... Treatments include increased VISA card limit, enlarged closet space, and ultra high speed internet..

fempsyche
10-08-2008, 07:42 AM
that's pretty good, almost there

Karren H
10-08-2008, 03:27 PM
that's pretty good, almost there

Almost?? Personally I thought that was damn good!! But then again I'm too modest at times.. Hahahaha.

Sharon
10-08-2008, 05:30 PM
"Femininitis" must be a real word now since it's occupying the top six slots when I do a search. :p

Of course, they all lead back here to this thread, but that's just nitpicking. :)

Anyone have the number for the OED?

Z. Teoni
10-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Femmelogy

You can find a very good crossdressing blog if you google "femulate".

Always Susan
10-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Karren you are something esle... I thought it was damm clever and funny!!!

Carroll
10-09-2008, 07:11 AM
-itis: suffix meaning “inflammation”

Feminitis: The inflammation of a male's mind and physical looks to to become or create the illusion of being a female.
:D

RitaCD
10-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Femininitis

Femininitis

A comon genetic mutation of the male species characterized by a total repulsion to body hair excluding the top of the head, the desire to hide body parts., compress and expand different areas of the anatomy simultaniously, and the attraction to anything pink.. Mild cases include hording female undergarments and foot ware.. Rarely fatal but if left untreated can lead to fematosis, fembosis and in ultra sever cases femacide... Treatments include increased VISA card limit, enlarged closet space, and ultra high speed internet..

After all these years of pleasantly suffering there is now a medical term and a description for this condition. I don't care to know the cure.

fempsyche
10-09-2008, 08:33 PM
No, no Karren I absolutely loved it, just didn't want to say that's it, definition found and then get nothing else from anyone else.

I'm just greedy, I want more, more

Kisses, Me