PDA

View Full Version : Introspection, and reflection.

Inachis
10-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Here in the last few days I felt as if I was nearing a breakthrough. You know that little intuitive feeling that you get when you're getting close to something. Well today it popped!

One of my first posts on this board I asked the question, why? I got some very good answers that really made me think. While no one can ever answer the question for others, they can provide insight into how to find the path to answer this question. In short, the answer is something that you must find inside of yourself.

I now know that the reason I crossdress is that for me it is a way to find balance. Through all of the noise, chaos, and stress it acts as a counter-balance to what my life is in the world. It's not another person inside of me, and it's not my alter ego, but it is the yin to my yang. when I decide to dress I do not do it for sexual desire. Nor do I do it b/c I want attention, but IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL GOOD. That is something that no person should ever feel guilty about. Sometimes the answer is so simple as to look past the trees and see the forest.

Jonelle
10-07-2008, 05:38 PM
very enlightening, i like the yin to my yang saying cause it's so well said.. how many ladies in here just feel good when they dress? i'm willing to say it's a majority

jill s
10-07-2008, 05:44 PM
I feel horrible if I force myself to not dress, is that the same thing?

Jonelle
10-07-2008, 05:46 PM
its the other end of the spectrum.. feeling bad about not dressing would be "very similar" to feeling good when dressing

jill s
10-07-2008, 05:47 PM
I must be "the closets half empty" kind of CD.

Jonelle
10-07-2008, 05:48 PM
haha.. that's great.. it means you still have another half of the closet to fill up with clothes!!

docrobbysherry
10-07-2008, 08:10 PM
haha.. that's great.. it means you still have another half of the closet to fill up with clothes!!

That's like a half full garage! Are those things actually possible?:eek:

Back to the thread: I wonder if u DID dress for sexual reasons, u would still feel no guilt? I'm still working on the guilt/sex thing myself! :sad:

Congrats to ANYONE who dresses guilt free!!:thumbsup:

Angie G
10-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Very good hun just be happy with yourself and all is good.:hugs:
Angie

susan fuller
10-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I feel at peace with the world when I am dressed up and looking pretty.

Inachis
10-07-2008, 10:35 PM
I feel horrible if I force myself to not dress, is that the same thing?

It is the same thing, different motives, but the same none-the- less