PDA

View Full Version : my first beauty salon experience that i had

Goodlookinglady
10-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Hello Everyone
I just wanted to share this story with you that happen to me about a month ago.I have been dreaming for sometime of having my hair done at a beauty salon dress as a female and having a wash and set.My mom always took me to the beauty salon on saturdays to have her hair done.So i came across this beauty salon in this little shopping plaza near my house.So i called this salon and spoke to this very nice lady on the phone and i asked her can i make an appointment and she said sure then the million dollar question what are you going to have done and i asked her for a wash and set.Then she ask me is it for you and i said yes and she said thats fine Michelle and set up a time for 10.00 am the following week on a tuesday.So fast forward head to Tuesday morning and of course i could not sleep all night because i was both happy and a little nervous.So it took me a while to get ready but i decide to dress in a pair of jeans my 2 inch heels and one of my favorite red tops that i have.So i get in my car and drive to the salon and did not take me a while to get there and i park right in front of the salon and i walk in and at the time there were no customers.This nice lady in her 50's walks out from out back and she goes can i help you and i told her i am here for my 10.00 appointment.We shake hands and she introuced her self and her name was ann and she told me to sit in the middle chair and she will be right there in a second so i also undo my ponytail that i had.So she comes over and she ask me if i every had a wash and set before and i said no and she ask me why that i would like one and i told her it has been a dream of mine for a long time and she was totally fine with that and i ask her if she was ok the way that i was dressed and she told me that she did not have a problem with it.Then we talked about a few ideas for my hair and after that i follow her to the sink to get washed up.Then we started talking while she was washing me and she ask me how long have i been dressing and i told her not that long and we started a nice long talk and she start talking girl talk which i enjoyed very much and she told me that i was lucky that Tuesdays are her slow days and she was the owner of the shop and she has 2 other girls that works for her.It did not take long and my head was covered in rollers and i was put under a dryer and i can not tell you how much i was enjoying this:).So after a while the buzzer went off and went back to sit in the chair so she can take out the rollers and i would say about 6 or so other ladys were in the shop a few of them gave me strange looks but who cares.So after she took out the rollers and when she was done and i could not believe it i was totally amazed a dream of mine for a long time and it happen.I thank her at least 6 times and she told me no problem she was glad to help and paid her and left and i am going to have another wash and set in about 2 or so weeks

joann426
10-07-2008, 06:57 PM
good fo you

Teri Jean
10-13-2008, 07:23 PM
My wife did my hair a few times and it is an amazing feeling, next time ask for a makeup make over she maybe able to help you with some ideas. Hugs:-) Keli