PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

Vickii*
10-08-2008, 01:50 PM
A couple weeks ago, a brand new costume store opened up a few blocks from my house. I took a peek inside, and they have some great stuff in there! There was an entire section with pretty wigs. I've never worn a nice wig before for crossdressing. They also have some really sexy costumes that I am just dying to try. I could get away with buying it without getting weird looks too, than, say, buying girl's clothes from a clothes store. The only problem is hiding it in my house. The wig and costume come in a bag that I could hide in the back of my closet perhaps, but I'm afraid that someone will find it. My parents are always in my room, invading my space and looking around when I'm not there (probably looking for drugs, lol). And I'm not cool with them finding out yet. Is it worth the risk? I've never had such an opportunity to get dressed up like a girl though. So I'm kind of undecided. What should I do?

trisha59
10-08-2008, 02:12 PM
This is the time of year to go to those halloween stores. All of the wigs I have gotten over the years have been bought during this time of year. As for a hiding place there is a thread on this sight where we all tell where we hid our things You will find lots of possibilities. When I was much younger I found I nice spot in the attic.
Trisha

suzypier
10-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Hi, Go for it ! Go forward and tell your parents that you bought the wig for an halloween party, they won't be able to say anything and you won't have to hide it after.

Vickii*
10-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Vicki, I remember a similar thing that happened when I was 18, my father found and read a letter to my girlfriend revealing things I didn't particularly want my parents to know about. Life was hell for a month or two but then I got a job away from home and within 12 months things were back to normal, except that then I was my own man and not my mom's little boy.

The moral for me was not to leave private letters lying about. The moral for my parents was they shouldn't pry in my things. We both learned a lesson.

Now, the simple answer for you is to buy a suitcase with a lock. If you're asked what's inside it, you say "my private things". End of story ????

Good luck, Katie B

A suitcase with a lock would be perfect. However, if I did that my parents would indefinetely, without a shadow of a doubt, go into it. They'd probably think I was hiding drugs, making drugs, or hiding weapons or something in there. They're crazy. You don't understand.

I'll probably end up buying them. I stopped by the store again today and took a look around. There were a few too many people in the store for me to be comfortable, and my whole family is home, so I'll have to wait for the perfect time to go and buy them. I was thinking of stopping by a nearby shoppers, which sells halloween stuff, and buying a pack of fake eyelashes too. I love those.

It's going to be so exciting!:jumping:

Jennifer Cox
10-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Get a case with a lock! Don't try to hide it away as such, but maybe leave it somewhere discreet like in a wardrobe or under a desk.

If you're ever asked about it, either be completely honest (I couldn't do it, but they probably wouldn't believe you LOL!!) or just say it's personal stuff (e.g. tax receipts, bank statements, that sort of thing).

Mainly, I think you should respond with "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING THROUGH MY PERSONAL THINGS!" :)

Vickii*
10-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Allright girls, I've made a decision. I've got a perfect opportunity today, and I'm buying a pretty wig. Another day I'll go and get a sexy outfit. If I buy a wig and an outfit together, that may look more suspicious than if I just bought the wig.

I'm going to make a makeup session and take some pictures, hopefully by the end of the day I'll have a pretty avatar and I'll show you girls what I look like!:heehee:

Vickii*
10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
I did it! I did it! I did it!

I bought a gorgeous wavy blonde wig and some fake halloween eyelashes. The lady at the counter was friendly and didn't give me any problems. I bought it along with a witch hat (i'm going as a witch with a wrestling belt for halloween)

Next week I might try to buy one of the sexy outfits if I can muster up the courage.

trisha59
10-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Vickii
I'm so proud of you. I think in hind sight and if you had the funds you could have bought the complete outfit on your first visit. What you are buying at this halloween store is all they sell. Every hour that goes by they are selling girls items to guys. Have a grand time with your new hair.
Trisha

Sam44
10-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Cool, enjoy yourself!

unclejoann
10-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Instead of a suitcase with a lock, has anyone thought of getting an old computer tower and just using that? without all the electronic components that would be a pretty private place to stash things.

nikitataylor0210
10-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Instead of a suitcase with a lock, has anyone thought of getting an old computer tower and just using that? without all the electronic components that would be a pretty private place to stash things.

haha that's an awesome idea! i'm into computers, and i never though of that... genius... only problem is , I dont think I can fit that much stuff in there! :)

docrobbysherry
10-13-2008, 12:06 AM
If u have a garage, attic, or storage shed, cluttered with boxes, one more box attracts very little attention.

Or, find a box that's not been opened for years! Take out most of what's in it and put your stash in. Cover it with some of the box's original contents. Put the rest of the old stuff into another, or new, (used), box! Jeez I'm devious!:D