PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Vegas

suzee007
10-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Hey, girlfriends,
I'm planning a trip to Las Vegas from 10/20 to 10/23 and was wondering if there are any night clubs or places to go all dressed in fem. I am planning on going to the show at the Riviera already. Anything you might add for fun and excitement, let me know.
Thanking you in advance, Suzee007

CherylKCCD
10-08-2008, 09:36 PM
try this link: http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/vendors/

Cheryl

Nora
10-08-2008, 11:14 PM
HI Suzee:

Welcome to Vegas. Cheryl has already sent you the link to what there is to do in Vegas. You can rely on that list to know where to go and what to do. If you are looking for a nightclub the one to go to is Krave. Located right next to Planet Hollywood it is the one club that openly promotes itself as GLBT friendly. Connected to Krave is Lucky Cheng's which is a restaurant with a drag show.

Our Tri-Ess group goes out to dinner at various restaurants on Monday nights. If you would like to join us on the 20th let me know and I will tell you where we are going.
If I can help you in any way please contact me. Have a great time wheile visiting.

Nora

wearingtanpantyhose
10-09-2008, 07:37 AM
A little background... I've never gone out dressed except for halloween. However, I have shopped at the Glamour Boutique in Vegas and it was wonderful. I've been there on two different occasions. Next time, I'm going em femme.

The last time, I wore a bra, forms, panties and pantyhose under my boy clothes. I tried on lots of clothes; the feeling of freedom was fantastic. I didn't have to hide who I was.

The GG who worked there was very helpful and understanding. She helped me try on several pairs of shoes; seems silly but the experience of seeing my painted toenails peeking through my hose and her hand guiding my foot into a pair of pumps was just incredible. Not sexual, just exhilarating.

I bought a pair of heels, a new wig, a sheer blouse, ear rings, some garter-hose (cut-out pantyhose) and a few pairs of panties.

My next trip, I'm going to schedule a makeover there and hopefully meet up with some other gurls and go out. Can't wait!

Mary

muggsybear
10-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Did Lucky Cheng's used to be "Hamburger Mary's"?
On one of our trips to Vegas my wife and I were staying right down the street at a Marriott time share. We stopped in there one afternoon and had the BEST hamburger. A few days later we stopped in there after a day long trip up to Death Valley and Scotty's Castle. Imagine our surprise when we walked in on a trivia contest hosted by a beautiful drag queen and her little companion who was dressed in a lycra leotard and shiny pantyhose.
My wife teased me about wanting to have on the same outfit and a couple of weeks after we got back home I found the same leotards in my bottom "undies" drawer. I'd go back but only if I was underdressed and had a few drinks first. Anyway, if Mary's isn't still there, you're all missing a great burger.
If it's still there, go in however you want and ENJOY. They treated everyone the SAME...GREAT!

Nora
10-09-2008, 10:34 PM
NO, Lucky Cheng's has nothing to do with Hamburger Mary's. Hamburger Mary's is a chain known to be very TG friendly. The location in Las Vegas closed over 2 years ago. It was a big loss.

Lucky Cheng' opened in Las Vegas shortly after Hamburger Mary closed but there is no connection. There is another Lucky Cheng's in NYC and briefly in Miami which is also closed. The one in NYC remains open. Lucky Cheng's has waitresses who are drag queens and do several shows each day. Hamburger Mary's, while having entertainment it was of a different nature.

I rememer the Trivia contests well. In fact our Tri-Ess chapter were regular participants on Wednesday nights for several years. We won the weekly contest quite often and once won 100 dollars in the final palyoffs.

Nora

Did Lucky Cheng's used to be "Hamburger Mary's"?
On one of our trips to Vegas my wife and I were staying right down the street at a Marriott time share. We stopped in there one afternoon and had the BEST hamburger. A few days later we stopped in there after a day long trip up to Death Valley and Scotty's Castle. Imagine our surprise when we walked in on a trivia contest hosted by a beautiful drag queen and her little companion who was dressed in a lycra leotard and shiny pantyhose.
My wife teased me about wanting to have on the same outfit and a couple of weeks after we got back home I found the same leotards in my bottom "undies" drawer. I'd go back but only if I was underdressed and had a few drinks first. Anyway, if Mary's isn't still there, you're all missing a great burger.
If it's still there, go in however you want and ENJOY. They treated everyone the SAME...GREAT!