PDA

View Full Version : Red Shoes and Wonderful SO

Valerie
10-08-2008, 09:41 PM
This morning I found delivered to our front door a box containing a pair of most beautiful high heeled red shoes, my perfect size. I am not sure I will be able to express to my wife how much this means to me and how happy she has made me, but I think many of my sisters here may enjoy sharing this wonderful moment. Have you received a similar gift that moved you beyond words?

Valerie

susan fuller
10-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I know how you feel. My SO came home one day with two pair of high heel shoes for me in just my size. One was red with wooden heels and one was pokadotted with a five inch heel. I had outfits that went with both of them. Love my SO.

Ze xx
10-09-2008, 03:30 AM
That's lovely, :) I enjoy buying my SO things (as he does me) and buying him items of fem underwear or jewellery isn't a lot different to me as buying him a book or item of sports equipment. I don't know if he views the gifts differently if they're fem gifts or male gifts.

I hope you have told your SO's how lovely they have been and how much you appreciate it :)

Angie G
10-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Yes her acceptance of Angie.:hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
10-09-2008, 04:48 AM
I love the fact that your SO bought you shoes. Any SO deserves her own presents for that kind of behavior!! Splurge on her!

Stephanie Scott
10-09-2008, 08:46 AM
This morning I found delivered to our front door a box containing a pair of most beautiful high heeled red shoes, my perfect size. I am not sure I will be able to express to my wife how much this means to me and how happy she has made me, but I think many of my sisters here may enjoy sharing this wonderful moment. Have you received a similar gift that moved you beyond words?

Valerie

Valerie,

That's fantastic! You are blessed to have such a great wife. I am also quite blessed, and I remember the first Christmas after I told my wife when she surprised me with "Stephanie" gifts --wig and earrings. I was literally shaking when I opened the box, for I had always longed for a wig so I could feel the exhiliration of having long pretty hair. Since then, she has bought me other stuff -- usually when I have been with her, although Stephanie does usually get at least something for Christmas. (I love my "boy" gifts, too, but the Steph gifts are definitely my favorites -- last year I got some really cute high heeled boots).

Last year, my wife came home from shopping with her sister out of town and returned with an LBD just for me! (And it wasn't Christmas!). I had always wanted one of those, too, and it turned out to be PERFECT for me-- in style and fit. She said she saw it, there was only 1 of them left and it was in the size she thought would fit me, and she took it as a "God thing," so she bought it! My only regret is that I never really get to wear it, as I don't really have too many opportunities to dress in the first place, much less get all dolled up and go out.

My wife is living proof that loving your spouse is something you "do," not necessarily something you always just "feel." I know her preference would probably be that I were not a CDer, but despite that, she loves me enough to contribute to something that is an important part of me.

Enjoy!

God bless,
Steph

DonnaT
10-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Have you received a similar gift that moved you beyond words?

Yes. Kind of hard to talk with a lump in one's throat and tears of joy in one's eyes. :hugs:

Valerie
10-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks to all! It's been great to share the good news with you and hearing of your own experiences!

Valerie :love:

TGMarla
10-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Sigh. Red high heeled pumps.

I miss her, too.

Jonianne
10-09-2008, 08:51 PM
That was so sweet of her. I am so glad you shared this. This is what this forum is about.

My avatar is the first picture my wife took of me in 2000. She seceretly had it framed in an 8 x 11 and gave it to me as a present for my birthday. This was before we were married and she wanted me to know she accepted me, Jonianne and all. She is my wonderful Angel!

epsxyblkm
10-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Now, I am super jealous. Even though red is not really my color. But, SHOES!!!