PDA

View Full Version : Tucking

Superbike32
10-09-2008, 12:55 AM
I have read the guide to tucking and one with diagrams and all online as well. None have really seemed to help me be able to tuck correctly, as the guide and such says. I am actually looking for a specific one which does not use tape and all, like one I previously found, but I was unable to do it, for some reason, I just am not good at being able to follow directions and understand them as well as others.

I prefer one that doesn't make me wear anything that is tight, etc... but isn't a requirement, but using tape is really out of the question, since I dont have tape at the moment, and I still live with my parents. I am now 18 since before I wasn't and got banned temporarily from the forums.

I have not been able to do what the guide says really, and am wanting some advice of what to do / how to do it exactly, because so far I have been un-successful in any manner of tucking.

Joni T
10-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Tuck the boys up inside (you'll find a cavity alongside the base of the penis on either side), hold them up there with 2fingers and pull your member down and back with the other hand and close your legs together tightly to hold it temporarily. Then pull your women's panties up very tigtly and give yourself the tightest wedgie you've ever had, and finish it off by making the tightest bun-floss you can with the panties. Sounds difficult and painful but it's really not. With a little practice you'll get it in no time at all and it only takes a few seconds to do it once you know how. It'll keep them in place all night long, or until you let the boys out of jail.
It works like a champ for me.
Good luck and above all, have fun.
Luv Ya,
Joni

Vicky_Scot
10-09-2008, 07:52 AM
Tuck the boys up inside (you'll find a cavity alongside the base of the penis on either side), hold them up there with 2fingers and pull your member down and back with the other hand and close your legs together tightly to hold it temporarily. Then pull your women's panties up very tigtly and give yourself the tightest wedgie you've ever had, and finish it off by making the tightest bun-floss you can with the panties. Sounds difficult and painful but it's really not. With a little practice you'll get it in no time at all and it only takes a few seconds to do it once you know how. It'll keep them in place all night long, or until you let the boys out of jail.
Luv Ya,
Joni

Thats the way I do it Joni and works great.

Xx Vicky xX

susanmichelle
10-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Luv Ya,
Joni

This is the best way for me as well and works fine. The only thing is using panties with spandex in them and they have to be wide enough at the crotch to help hold. thats the way it is for me anyway. MY :2c:

docrobbysherry
10-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Luv Ya,
Joni

However, I reverse the panties, to get the wide part in front, where it is needed. The narrow part in back, where it is easier to get your wedgie tite.

Also, I use 2 panties. A thin cotton one first, then a heavier spandex/lycra one to really hold everything back out of sight!:D

DeeDeeB
10-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm with Joni and the others. Only thing I'd add is start practicing in the morning soon afer getting up, before gravity has a chance to fill the voids you are trying to fill. Once you get the hang of it :doh: it'll get easier. Main thing is if it hurts, stop, something is wrong. Also, a good pair of control top pantyhose over the panties will help keep things in place all day.

Dee :fairy1:

qaws123uk
10-09-2008, 01:12 PM
you will either need to wear something tight or some sort of tape to "hold it back"

(unless you plan to keep your legs together all the time - which a lady should anyway......)

suchacutie
10-09-2008, 04:28 PM
My experience has been:

1) a cotton thong is the best for holding everthing in place and stretchy really doesn't work long term.

2) sometimes once is not enough. If the tuck comes undone quickly, just do it again, and then again if necessary. Once everything calms down, it can stay tucked for hours with no problem, but if I haven't tucked in a while it might take a few times to get everything to remember how to stay in place. If I'm tucking regularly, the boys remember easier :).

3) the great part about the cotton thong is that you can retuck quickly at any time :)

tina

TSchapes
10-09-2008, 07:03 PM
If you're wearing tight jeans or a bathing suit you don't want to have the tell-tale bulge. You will need to use tape (preferably 3M Transpore found in any drugstore), or something like a dancers gaff, or order a koala swim suit. These work pretty good. I wore one all night, no problem.

Love, Tracy