PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest excuses you've ever used when you got busted

Jamie S.
10-09-2008, 01:27 AM
I was thinking of all the times I got busted and the excuses I used. Looking back, they were pretty terrible. Here's some favorites.

Upon finding my gigantic stash in my room when I was 13:

"They're not mine."

When I got caught by my brother and mom with shaved legs when I was 14:

"I'm joining the swim team!"

I'm sure if I think about it, I can remember some others, but those were pretty awful. Anyone else have some good ones?

Superbike32
10-09-2008, 01:42 AM
excuses ive used.

1.I dont remember doing this.
2.This must have happened while I was asleep.
3.I don't know what got into me.
4.Someone else must have put those there.
5.I have no clue how this happened.

Shelly67
10-09-2008, 04:23 AM
My eyes gave me away - dark mascarra ect , so i used the old " I,ve emptied the hoover bag out - the dust got in my eyes " .
Bl**dy silly really as when you went into the house you could tell had,nt even used the hoover :doh: .

Angie G
10-09-2008, 04:29 AM
Never got busted Jamie really close a few times.:hugs:
Angie

Mollyanne
10-09-2008, 04:36 AM
How about these------ Oh, the girdle, well its helps my back pain!!! Or, the pantyhose keeps me warmer when the cold wind blows. Or, I guess all my underwear is in the wash.

:love: Mollyanne

Karren H
10-09-2008, 05:44 AM
Well the only time i got caught.... and it wasn't in person but she found some skirts in my closet... though I was working in Ohio enfemme at the time she called to ask me about them... The only excuse I could come up with was.

"I like to Crossdress"

Now that's lame!!

hahaha

MJ
10-09-2008, 07:26 AM
the ex found a bra in the back of my car .. it's mine really it is

Ze xx
10-09-2008, 07:50 AM
When I had a hospital stint last year, before I knew about my SO, he came to visit me and he had SHAVED his beard off :eek: The beard was sort of a permantant feature, only coming off once a year in the time I'd known him.

He told me that it had caught light while trying to light our dodgy gas ring, and he couldn't take the smell of burnt hair :brolleyes::D

(he admitted later that that was the first time since he met me that he needed to dress, and perhaps me having just been rushed into hospital wasn't the best time to bring it up :hmph: :heehee:)

Jocelyn Quivers
10-09-2008, 08:32 AM
My lamest excuses I used that my mother never believed.

1. "I use the pantyhose for a stocking cap so I can have waves in my hair! The extra 40 pairs are in case I lose any"

2. "How dare you go into my personal things!"

3. "Someone planted those there, they aren't mine!"

4. "Oh my gosh, Ohm, Ohm, Ohm," Then I start sweating, and remain silent.

Christie ann
10-09-2008, 09:00 AM
That's not eyeliner I was working under the car and it must be grease.

docrobbysherry
10-09-2008, 09:45 AM
"Those are all ladies things in that bag? I had no idea. A neighbor asked me to drop them off on my next trip to Goodwill!":)

the ex found a bra in the back of my car .. it's mine really it is

Wow, MJ! Same thing happened to me. Only she found it in the bedroom! I gave the same answer as u!

flic
10-09-2008, 09:50 AM
I never really got busted but i have a friend (no really it isn't me!) who claimed to have been sleepwalking when confronted,,,now that's some talent, got dressed, makeup and hair sorted, all whilst in your sleep! Now if only i could master that id never be late for work again!

carolinebrookes
10-09-2008, 10:00 AM
I guess most of us have been busted at some point or almost.

My lame excuses.............

When a wig was accidentally opened upon delivery............."It's obviously been delivered to the wrong address"........despite having my card number on the receipt.

When a pair of panties was found on the bed.........." I bought them as a gift for Valentines day".............. despite the fact that they had obviously been worn.

When a pair of earrings was found under the bed.........." I bought them as a gift for Christmas!" ........I actually had bought them as a gift for Christmas but decided to wear them myself!

I could go on but I think you get the picture. I'm not very good at hiding the fact that I'm a tv! :)

qaws123uk
10-09-2008, 01:13 PM
My eyes gave me away - dark mascarra ect , so i used the old " I,ve emptied the hoover bag out - the dust got in my eyes " .
Bl**dy silly really as when you went into the house you could tell had,nt even used the hoover :doh: .
thats a good one!! :)

Deborah Jane
10-09-2008, 01:18 PM
:drink: hic, burp washya meeen love, dun assrk mee burp, whot clovesss? hic :drink:

Niya W
10-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Mine I'm selling it on e-bay.

I've actually know people that said they were having an affair rather then say the clothes are theirs .

Holly
10-09-2008, 02:18 PM
I was abducted by aliens and this is the way they sent me back... does this dress make my butt look big?:battingeyelashes:

Niya W
10-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Oh come on Holly that cant work. Can it ???

Jonianne
10-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Well the only time i got caught.... and it wasn't in person but she found some skirts in my closet... though I was working in Ohio enfemme at the time she called to ask me about them... The only excuse I could come up with was.

"I like to Crossdress"

Now that's lame!!

hahaha

Hey Karren, you could also say "That's not eye shadow - that's coal dust!"

kaylee
10-09-2008, 02:55 PM
-"that dress(which was a size L) is my Girlfriends(who was a S)"

thats from when my mom found a dress under my bed

Joanne f
10-09-2008, 03:01 PM
I also got caught many years ago when my mascara smudged , and i said that i had been sweeping the chimney :D

joanne :fairy2:

Deborah Jane
10-09-2008, 03:07 PM
I also got caught many years ago when my mascara smudged , and i said that i had been sweeping the chimney :D

Is that where you used to hide your mascara then Joanne? :D

Holly
10-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Oh come on Holly that cant work. Can it ???Hey... it could happen!

Joanne f
10-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Is that where you used to hide your mascara then Joanne? :D

No but i used the same brush to put on the mascara as i used to sweep the chimney :eek: well how was i to know you could get small ones :doh:

Charlena
10-09-2008, 03:36 PM
One day I had the house to myself and tried my wife's mascara and eyeliner and of couse she noticed and started ripping our teenage daughter, my mind when into overdrive and called her to the side and told her I had applied it to my scalp to see if it would hide my thinning hair. She laughed and laughed told our daughter she was sorry. I still remember our daughter and son standing there like what the $#@/ just happened. My wife and I still laugh about that.

Niya W
10-09-2008, 03:39 PM
No but i used the same brush to put on the mascara as i used to sweep the chimney :eek: well how was i to know you could get small ones :doh:

You do know mascara came from coal dust and vasoline

Deborah Jane
10-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Anyway, back to the original question!! :D

I,ve never used it, but how about....

"They,re advertising for a drag queen down the pub and as you,re always saying we haven,t got any money, i thought i,d give it a try".

anda_mouse
10-09-2008, 04:41 PM
havent been busted yet. but i've come close. and im getting a bit sloppy though i think it may be that i want to get caught.

TommiTN
10-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I haven't been actually busted yet, either, but I think I'll try the old "No speaky English" trick if it ever happens.

Nicole Erin
10-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Shoot I don't even try to make excuses.

Altho one time at an old job some people noticed I was wearing hose under my jeans and asked why...
"Do you wear them for medical reasons?"

So I agreed.

Yeah whooppee excuse. :brolleyes:

I would never wear those hideous medical hose.

Medical reasons. Well girls there is your next excuse. Now about the heels, skirts, makeup, bra....

I hope you have a good knowledge of human ailments so you can work on your list now....

Vicki65
10-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Check here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91529) for one of mine...

I wear stilettos for medical reasons :D

CD Susan
10-09-2008, 07:39 PM
I never actually got busted but was falsely accused of something when I was a teenager. My Mom found a girls barrett in the sofa and wanted to know where it came from. My three sisters denied it being thiers so my parents assumed I had a girl friend over when they had been gone. I did not have a girl friend and did not know where the barret came from but they did not believe me. I was given the third degree for hours about this. At this age I was secretly cd'ing but I had nothing to do with the mysterious barrett.

Bethany38
10-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Well,..........When my wife was still my girlfriend years back she found a pair of thiegh high stay ups that I thought I hidden well. She instatly thought I was cheating on her. :eek: Well she started questioning me and girls I was just stammering all over the place. I cannot remember what I said at first but, I wound up trying to convince her that my Mother had given them to me to give to her. :brolleyes: Yeah right this impotent attemp at a cover up would work. Well thank goodness a real good friend of mine was at my place at the time. He proceeded to tell my wife that the stockings had come from a girl he was seeing and I lied about them to try and protect him `cause he was married and his wife was there, but unaware of the whole conversation. Well this my wife kind-of accepted as a viable answer. Twelve years later the truth slowly started to come out. I was at the point were I knew I could trust her with absolutey no reservations to not tell of my secret. And actually it was this unbelieveably lovely woman whom helped me to blossom. I can never thank her enough for up until then I was in complete denile. :love: Well I guess that is my rather lenghtly story, thank you all for listening. Any comments on my irrefuteable stupidity on that one is welcome.:)

Now can anyone guess what color the stockings were??????????? Yes they were pink!!!!!!!!!! Aint that a kicker:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

Alex!
10-09-2008, 09:26 PM
I've not been caught yet. However, I have a short list of potential excuses ready.

Crystal Galadriel
10-09-2008, 09:26 PM
That would have been my guess. I don't know why pink stuff is so attractive, it's pretty much THE feminine color but I can't really say why. Thanks societal stereotypes.

I've been caught twice, both times by my parents, several years apart, once when I was fully dressed and once when I was just in some panties and a bra :heehee:

Not really much of a chance to make up an excuse when parents walk in on a dressed teenager, they know what's going on. I don't know what I'd say if I got caught by somebody now, I'd probably just admit it and hope that they didn't out me.

I have worn some woman's clothing to school before, once when I first started. I showed a friend of mine that I was wearing pantyhose, and he just kinda laughed. Didn't make a big deal out of it or anything, never brought it up again. I also wore some on "Mis-match" day during spirit week once. I got a few weird looks, but being half-dressed wasn't as strange on a day when you were SUPPOSED to wear weird stuff, lol.

jbirds
10-09-2008, 09:34 PM
ive used the, there my friends, and there not mine before

Cristi
10-09-2008, 11:36 PM
I got caught several times, but I only remember a few of the excuses I made.

Once, my mother found a canvas bag filled with my things under my bed. I told her that I didn't know where it came from, one of my sisters must have left it in my room and I'd been too lazy to move it into the attic so just kicked it under the bed.

When my sister noticed an old tartan skirt of hers in a pile of my clothes, I told her that I must have picked it up with other things by mistake when getting my Summer clothes out of storage in the attic.

Finally, when a co-worker mentioned that another worked had noticed bra or camisole straps under my shirt one day (!) all I could come up with was 'Boy, he sure has a good imagination!'

marny
10-09-2008, 11:40 PM
When somebody asks about the polish on my toes I say the kids did it. Doesn't work the third or forth summer in a row they've seen you with painted toes!

Melissa73
10-09-2008, 11:46 PM
boy this brought back a memeory for me: Years back, i had recieved a catalog from a cheer leading co. And my g/f at the time was w/ me. She noticed the catalog and i quickly replied That i didnt know how or why i got it and discarded it like it was junk mail. And she looked at me and said, "can I have it?" i said sure...what am i gonna use it for?

and another time, more recently three friends came to visit me at home. I thought i hid all my clothes. but left a pajama bottom out. And as one friend entered my bathroom, she asked me about them. I quickly said, oh my ex g/f had been over and left them. I still dont know if they beleived it

FlygrlChristy
10-10-2008, 12:10 AM
This is a good post, and I'm having a pretty good laugh over all of the excuses that didn't work.:):hugs:

Mine, after my mother caught me and forced me to open a foot locker with my stash in it when I was a teenager, Mom, "Whose clothes are those"?, me, "They're not mine, Jeanelle gave them to me to keep for her, she's moving". Jeanelle being a much older girl I used to work with, and I know mom didn't buy that one. Thanks Jeanelle for being my scapegoat, I never got to tell you:o

Getting caught by a roommate, when he suddenly walked in on me sleeping in my teddy, nylons, and pumps, I know, but it was just a nap,:heehee:. While I'm laying there with my pumps on, sticking out from under the blanket. Him, "Whose shoes are those?", me, Oh!, they're Becky's, she was here last night!, Well Becky, was a girl I was dating, and was about 5'2", and I'm 6'1", and wearing size 10 heels. He knew her, so it wasn't rocket science.:eek:

While wearing my sisters purple tights, which I thought were neatly hidden under my jeans, when I was 12. Mom spotted them, and said, "What are you wearing under there?. Well I said, "Nothing", and 2 seconds after that reply, she took off after me, and me being somewhat more sprightly than her, I headed for my room, slammed the door, and got out of those tights, and hid them as fast as I could.:D She never did find them, while I sat there breathing heavily from my sprint up the stairs.:D She didn't say anything else to me after the chase:doh:

Christy

Crystal Galadriel
10-10-2008, 02:17 AM
My roommate actually saw the heading at the top of the page as I was looking around on this site a little while ago, and he was like "Crossdressers, huh?" I didn't really say anything, and changed the subject rather quickly, and he didn't say anything else about it. I wonder if he thinks it was just some random page or if he thinks I'm just weird or if he actually suspects me. I doubt he'd out me, even if he did/does know, he's a really cool guy and doesn't have very many people to out me to anyway. I'm still hoping he doesn't find out, I might have to be a bit more careful with my page scrolling, lol.

Shnjavi
10-10-2008, 02:45 AM
My father often asks my mother "O-ho, what's with all that makeup?" question. And her answer once happened to be:" I haven't put that much, it's because of the lights...here look at him." (yes, she was pointing at me XD) Which was followed by the unpleasant moment of silence. When I think about it now I should have said something instead of acting like I haven't heard it. But, thank god, my father just left the room.
A girl from my class once asked me:"Your eyes...did you used makeup?" My answer was:"No...just didn't get much sleep last night." She wasn't buying that but I kept denying it. It was embarrassing and I got angry when my friend asked me to look at him. They saw how angry I was so they decided to leave me alone.

janet p
10-10-2008, 07:11 AM
Went to the 7-11 once( where everyone knows me) with lite pink nail polish on thinking that it was lite enough and I could sort of hide it but the clerk noticed and made a comment. I told the daighter was practising and ran out of remove and was going to the drug store for some while I got the paper. She says they have some there. OOPS.:love:

Josey
10-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Even today I can't believe I responded to being busted by a fellow worker. The story goes like this. I was up on a school roof making repairs to a AC unit when a fellow repairman showed up to help if need be. As usual I wore bra and panties under my work clothes. While bending over working on something my bra strapes must have shown through my wet shirt. When asked if I was wearing a bra my reply was "No, I'm wearing a back brace." I don't think he really bought the answer but nothing more was said.

TrekGirl1701
10-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Wow, some of you guys got some guts for wearing undergarments under your normal clothes. I'd be scared to death of getting into an accident or something and have to be rushed to the hospital where my secret would undoubtedly be revealed.

I've never been caught, but I can imagine my excuse would probably sound a little too much like BS to be believable. Now that I'm well into my twenties I'd probably just tell the truth if I ever was caught. It'd be a relief to have it finally be out in the open.

Emma26
10-10-2008, 02:10 PM
I have never used any excuses.

When my mom found clothes in my room a few Springs back I didn't have anything to say... There was nothing I could come up with... My sister had moved out, and she wasn't happy. =(

I'm not aware of what excuse I'll come up with this time if she finds my purse or pants... I guess "They're for my girlfriend." XD

Lee Dee
10-10-2008, 02:31 PM
I have come close to being caught but managed by slight of hand and speed of foot. in some cases, to escape. However, a few years ago I went to a police function and for some reason a young PC was picked on by his section and they decided to de-bag him. They grabbed him and took his trousers and top off. Underneath he was wearing a bright red satin 'teddy'. His colleagues were horrified and questioned him - as you do - and he said that the teddy was a birthday present for his girlfriend and wearing it was the only way of hiding it so it would be a surprise !! What a player !! Some actually believed him lol, nice teddy though !!

Molly Wells
10-10-2008, 03:40 PM
I was 18 and sharing a beach house with a buddy. He went out on a date and while he was out I drank a few beers and got fully dressed, except I had no make up or wig. I fell asleep on my bed. The next morning he came into my room and woke me up and ask "what's all this?" The best I could come up with was that the night before I had brought a girl home and she wanted to play a game... and the last I remembered we were both lying on the bed...and I must have fell asleep and not heard her leave." Sure sounds lame today, huh!
Molly

suzy cool
10-10-2008, 04:05 PM
I've not been caught yet. But there is a scene in a Rocky film and the manager gets his trousers ripped off and is wearing stockings and suspenders underneath and shouts, "They're not mine!"
Sounds like a few of us have been there.:doh:

jackie_p
10-10-2008, 04:56 PM
I always limited the excuse to, I was just playing around.
Maybe my mother was a softie but she never pushed it.

Jackie

Maria2222
10-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I once lost a shoe strap in the bedroom at a time when my wife was not aware that I'm a CD. Of course she found it. GG's have the eyes of a hawk. I told her it was a collar from the cat I had before we were married.

Toni_Lynn
10-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Because I was always getting caught as a teen, I used the excuse 'No I'm not doing that anymore, those are left over from the last time.' It seemed to work, depending on how many snifters of brandy that my mum had drunk.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Edwina
10-11-2008, 01:27 AM

"I like to Crossdress"

Now that's lame!!

hahaha

Same with me except it was face to face. It's the only thing I could come up with when my wife saw my forms on the bed when she came home. I was in the kitchen and heard her voice behind me " What are you doing with artificial breasts?" :eek:
I am a cross dresser was all I could say.:straightface:

:love:

Edwina

FlygrlChristy
10-11-2008, 09:47 AM
I once lost a shoe strap in the bedroom at a time when my wife was not aware that I'm a CD. Of course she found it. GG's have the eyes of a hawk. I told her it was a collar from the cat I had before we were married.

Wow, that is too funny, I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Talk about thinking on the fly, sheesh. So, did she buy it?:D:hugs:

Christy

Monica Santos
10-11-2008, 11:25 AM
I have not been busted by anyone other than police during a traffic stop...twice. But these were a number of years ago when I felt a bit insecure about myself:

1) "it's not what you think it is..."
2) "I am coming back from a triathlon club party and everyone had to get dressed..."

Now, I think a pass alittle, but I would handle things a little differently. I'll let you know when or if I get "busted".

Monica

Rachel Morley
10-11-2008, 11:55 AM

:lol2: That's hilarious! I really did laugh out loud! :)

I'm now married to a very accepting and encouraging wife so I don't get caught anymore at home. However, when I was younger and single I did have a few "moments".

I remember one time when I was wearing pantyhose under my jeans and even though I had socks on the leg rode up and showed my hose. A GG friend noticed and asked: "are you wearing pantyhose?" ... I said "err yes, I feel the cold and so it keeps my legs warm" ... trouble is, is wasn't even winter!

Another time I painted my fingernails a really bright shiny clear, (slightly pinkish) color and when I was at the pharmacy buying something the GG sales assistant said in a rather fake compliment way: "I like your nail polish?" ... I said "oh that, it's just nail hardner, I get brittle nails and it helps".

Another time I accidentally forgot to take out my large(ish) pearl stud earrings before I went to work. My manager (who is female) said to me in a alarmed way: "you're wearing pearl earrings!" .... I said, "I am? ... OMG ... I forgot to take them out. My wife and I got drunk last night and were have a bit of fun." I didn't elaborate any more and she didn't ask.

ShellieT
10-11-2008, 04:33 PM
I tell em theyre welcome to try something on if itll make them feel more comfortable

Maria2222
10-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow, that is too funny, I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Talk about thinking on the fly, sheesh. So, did she buy it?:D:hugs:

Christy

I'm glad you girls enjoyed the story. Yes, it is completely true and she did buy it. Usually I can't think that fast. About a year later she accidentally caught me dressing. Fortunately she has been tolerating, if not accepting of my dressing and everything has worked out ok. She obviously solved the mystery of the cat collar from nowhere later.:)

Amy Rose
10-11-2008, 08:16 PM
nice thread :)

some of my excuses lol

1.oh my sister ran out of room in her closet.
2.you accidently sorted out the wrong clothes
3.I ran out of underwear and err singlets too
4.im cold so i thought stockings are warm
5.I dont like pants they are evil >:(

MentalMercury
10-12-2008, 12:08 AM
can you really be caught anymore if you have a picture album on myspace and facebook called "me in drag" =p

well one person maybe.. my dad.. i'd probably tell him my best gg friend wanted me to do it for kicks. though if he saw all the pictures.. i'd just out and confess.