PDA

View Full Version : For all those going out on Halloween dressed...

Inachis
10-09-2008, 07:42 AM
I was just wondering what everyone that was going to CD on Halloween are going to dress like? Are you going to go out as a favorite celebrity? Are you going out as just a woman? Are you going out as a hooker, maid, nurse, etc...? As for me I am going out in work uniform as i have to work.:doh:

ChristineRenee
10-09-2008, 07:48 AM
The wife and I are going to New Jersey to visit True Gemini's Wife (Pattie Anne) and her family for 4 days around Halloween. Halloween is a real big deal in her small town too so we're all going to do it up right. I'm going to be Batgirl, Pattie is going to be Robin, and Pattie's daughter is going to complete the "Dynamic Trio" by being Batman! In addition...to continue the gender bending theme...Pattie's stepdaughter is going to be her hero...Elvis! As Pattie's stepdaughter put it to her..."I want to be in on this "anti-sex" thing too!" :lol2:

khloey
10-09-2008, 09:03 AM
I am going to dress as a sexy female cop and my wife Lindsey talked me into it.She is going to dress as a French Maid.

kaylee
10-09-2008, 03:10 PM
i am having trouble deciding. part of me just wants to go as a girl(but i could have a variety here: preppy, goth, emo, plain, girl next door) or like a bride, or prom queen. then theres always the option of just getting a girls halloween costume from a store...hmm tough choice

Emma26
10-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm just going out as a normal female.

Not crossdressing at all to me.

irmichelle
10-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Powder puff girl from grease. Rocknroll!!

Mydia
10-09-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm just going as myself :3

Not crossdressing at all to me.

Same :3

Love your avi and sig BTW. Kingdom Hearts = <33

MarinaTwelve200
10-09-2008, 06:37 PM
No fem for ME this Halloween.--I plan to do "Colonel Sanders"

TSchapes
10-09-2008, 06:37 PM
I've decided to wear this costume at our companies Halloween costume contest. I work for a Fortune 500 company, in the IT department. Let's see how long I continue to work there!

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm4/TracySchapes/100_2354-Gradient-sm.jpg

-Tracy

Crystal Galadriel
10-09-2008, 09:51 PM
I would LOVE to get a girls costume to wear for Halloween, have wanted to every year for the past 5 at least, but have never had the courage or money to do it. I'm afraid that I'd scare my roommate/family/SO with it, and those things get expensive on a college budget, unless you want to get one from Wal-mart or something, which are never very good. I'd really like to be a sexy maid or a gothic princess or just about anything with some skin showing :daydreaming:

Even if the people listed above all knew I was a CD, I'd scare anybody who saw me that night if I dressed and went out cause I'm so hairy :wall:

As it turns out, I'll probably just do the same thing this year as I did last year, which I enjoyed a lot: a ninja. Found ways to make myself silent and got to run around in all black with my face covered and everything, homemade costume. Everybody loved it, even had a couple of people yelling things like "I saw you!" and "You sneaky b******!" as I went by. It was a blast. Anytime you get the chance to do something where nobody has any idea who you are, DO IT. It's the most liberating thing in the world because people can't judge you and you are completely free to do absolutely anything.

Sally2005
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
So far, i've got a black leather mini dress, black boots and jacket. I'm looking around for a yellow and black top and stockings...thinking I could be a 'bee'. Trying to think of some other options if I can't find a stockings and top...

"Mary"
10-09-2008, 10:20 PM
This year, my wife and I will be cheerleaders. Nurse and waitress have worked well in the past for me as well. Wonder Woman was too hot and didn't get the requisite PG-13 rating:o

Jadeanne
10-09-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm going to 2 parties, one in the daytime for a group of mostly over 50 GGs. Two of them dared me to come as a Red Hat Society lady. I'm taking up their dare.

That evening I'm also helping at a community Halloween party for kids age 12 and under. I was at the planning meeting tonight and joked about their mickey mouse rule about only non-scary costumes for the helpers - I'm going to be Minnie Mouse.

Nicole Erin
10-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Just my normal femme attire.
Something similar to the photos I posted a while back and the one in my avatar.

Jilmac
10-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I plan on going to a halloween bash at Hunters in Elk Grove Village Il. I have chosen Morticia Addams as my costume. I plan to take some pics and post them on the forum after the party.

Karen C
10-10-2008, 09:03 PM
I am gowing as my bosses typest . I am cutting a pleated black skirt short . like a minni :o. Then I have these black vinal boots that buckel up the back all the way to my mid thy with a 6 in heal and a 2 in lift :heehee:. I also have purchased a nice redish blown wig . with a black top with 42 c boobs . My friend is making me nice earings and necklass in black and silver . black nail polish with frenched nails and red lipstick .:daydreaming:I can't waite come to think of it I cant spell well either o well ill just drink and look good :devil:

Nancie64
10-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Going out to Vegas with family (daughters) and I don't think they would think to much of the fem thing. I did go out last year and it was a pretty good time. Not as many out in Vegas as I thought there would be. Spend the night down on Freemont street. Go out if you can, if nothing else, take a ride and stop for a short walk. Have Fun..:sad:

Brina Halloween
10-10-2008, 11:21 PM
I am making a costume to be Yuna from the final fantasy game. it should be interesting.

Ashlie Marie
10-10-2008, 11:50 PM
My Wife and I go to on the Big annual Salem, Ma Boston harbor halloween cruise. and this year we have decided to go as prom queens. I am going out tommorw to hit the clearence racks at the local bridal shops. Shopping is so much fun

Dawn Marie
10-11-2008, 12:01 AM
I'm working on a sexy witch costume. Got the batwinged black mini dress, a red witches hat ,fishnet pantyhose, the makeup , just trying to decide what shoes to wear. The bright red 3.5" heels or the black strappy 4" heels or my black mary janes, any suggestions? Maybe add a broom to it.

Danielle_cder
10-11-2008, 05:07 AM
yup just going as my fem self

_Cecilie_
10-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Hoping to have the guts to go as a cowgirl :)

Deidra Cowen
10-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Sarah Palin...lol Thats my plan, along with probably a million other chicks that night. :eek:

Sally24
10-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Sarah Palin...lol Thats my plan, along with probably a million other chicks that night. :eek:
You are such a riot Deidra! Can you see Russia from Atlanta! :devil:

LisaElizabeth
10-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Just recieved the last items for our costumes!!!
My wife and I are attending the 'Transformations By Rori' and 'Skyscraper Heels' Halloween Party in the northwest chicago suburbs.
I'm going as a 'Fantasy/Medieval Princess' and my wife is my male 'troubador'!
we are going to do a 'Dry run' tonight to make certain everything looks right a fits correctly. that way, we have a couple weeks yet to put any details together. I'm certain we will have pictures from that night and will post them on my HP.
Hope everyone has a fun night!!
Lisa E

Classy Camille
10-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Wonder Woman for me. She is my idol, and her outfit is 'wonderfully' sexy. I dressed as Wonder Woman last year. Good times!

Ellie
10-12-2008, 04:08 AM
I've gone out the last 2 or three Halloweens as an "everyday" girl. This year I was going to go out as Palin but I just hate everyone of her outfits!

Sakura Rini
10-12-2008, 06:32 AM
i live in Australia and we dont do that Halloween, wish we did, would love to dress up and get candy, lol

Raychel
10-12-2008, 07:09 AM
We are supposed to be going to a Haloween party this year. This will be the first one ever for me. Of course I knnow how I would like to dress, But I am leaving the dressing ideas to my wife.

I don't think that hse has had any ideas yet.

cdbrandi
10-12-2008, 08:18 AM
going as bat girl, as well, my wife is going to go as a fireman, wearing my firefighter gear.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Marilyn Monroe, got most of the stuff acquired, just looking for a good wig.. :battingeyelashes:

kimmy p
10-12-2008, 05:10 PM
For me it's Little Red Riding Hood. Which will go hand in hand with my buddy who is going as Little Bo Peep. He should be cute, and I always love the pink painted mustache.:doh: This will be my first year in a actual fem costume, not just dressing as a girl so I'm excited. I may also get to go to a extra party, and I'm going to stay dressed as I go out to a late dinner. So this year will also be the most I've ever been in public dressed. :D

debbeelee1
10-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Having a Halloween party at home this year and dressing as a sexy witch. It'll be kind of a coming out party for me to a few close friends. There will be a few CD'ing friends there too. Wish me luck!

susanmichelle
10-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Myself and some of my GG friends had planned to go out to a tumbleweed and have dinner and all but things are changing. In Louisville, Ky on the last friday of each month they have what they call Fat Friday so we may change plans and go to that instead. Its in the art district of town. Trollies are free and go up and down a few roads for free rides. You can stop in all the shops, bars and etc up and down one road called Frankfort Road. Then you can also go to a big gallery with art and other things as well as food booze and live music. So the fact that Fat friday is kind of on the lines of New Orleans here and with Halloween too it should be interesting. One of my GG friends is going as a witch I'm dressing and not sure about the others yet.

SexyLatexSamantha
10-12-2008, 09:51 PM
If we go out, I am going to wear the dress in my avitar and a pair of high heelede thigh high boots. Plus put on a set of black nails and some makeup. It should be a blast.

Katrina82
10-13-2008, 12:01 AM
A cheerleader. I've posted up a bunch of pics of me in my costume. Check it out on my page if you want. skirt, tights, bloomers, shell, red wig and I'm just not sure about the leotard. Should be sooo fun! its my first time going out dressed!

Stephanie Scott
10-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Nothing :sad:

Debbi
10-14-2008, 07:36 PM
We are hosting a costume party the Saturday before Halloween. it will be our first one so we are going all out, building our own props, hiring a bartender, ect. My sister, her husband some of their friends as well as friends of ours and others. This will be my FIRST time dressed in front of anyone other than wife. So it's quite exciting. I will be dressing as a sexy vampira type. Having a dress altered to look like the one in the picture, realistic vamp fangs and the whiteout contacts. I've always felt that costumes should be scary themed.

Rachel Morley
10-14-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm going to two parties one on Friday 31st and another one the following night on the 1st. I'll be a French Maid at one and a Southern Belle at the other. I already have the costumes. :)

goofus
10-14-2008, 09:12 PM
No fem for ME this Halloween.--I plan to do "Colonel Sanders"

You gotta show us a pic Marina :)

goofus
10-14-2008, 09:15 PM
I am gowing as my bosses typest . I am cutting a pleated black skirt short . like a minni :o. Then I have these black vinal boots that buckel up the back all the way to my mid thy with a 6 in heal and a 2 in lift :heehee:. I also have purchased a nice redish blown wig . with a black top with 42 c boobs . My friend is making me nice earings and necklass in black and silver . black nail polish with frenched nails and red lipstick .:daydreaming:I can't waite come to think of it I cant spell well either o well ill just drink and look good :devil:

Wow, sounds nice :) Show us some pictures!

Alice B
10-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Going out as myself. It is the start of an entire week in which I can dress. Will go to SRO that evening.

Teri Jean
10-14-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm on call that night so I will dress and if there is a call to work well here I come. I'm Hoping the call comes in but have no expectations. Keli

Ashlie Marie
10-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Well my dreams of Prom queen are not looking good for this year. non of the clereance dresses are my size wither huge or too small and for 1 cruise I am not spending 200 bucks for a new dress lol.. so with the help of all you who have PM'd me and my firends I have chosen this for this year so Salem, Ma watch out

http://carrierphotography.com/pics/sw.jpg

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-16-2008, 01:56 AM
Yeajh, Im defintiely going Vampire-hunter this year ala the pics I posted last month. Gotta put her to good use ;)

Zara