PDA

View Full Version : Most unusual place you've been or thing you've done while crossdressed

Toni_Lynn
10-09-2008, 01:19 PM
For me, it was during a visit to see polar bears on the tundra at Churchill Manitoba. I hope this isn't cheating, but it was all girls clothes. There I was in converted school bus, out on the tundra. It was minus 25 celcius (minus 5 F) with polar bears cavorting and sniffing our hot soup and sandwiches. Should I have become a polar bear snack, my ursine friend would have discovered a lacy bra, with pink thermal t-shirt and pink long thermal undies decorated with little flowers, a girls sweater, girls jeans, and girls socks and hiking boots.

So, what has been the most unusual place that you've ever been where you've totally in girls clothes?

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Carol Sue
10-09-2008, 01:57 PM
I have a place on a lake and frequently will go out fishing enfemme. No I don't where a skirt but instead wear girls shorts, bra, panties, tank top or sleeveless blouse, sandels, light makeup nails done etc. Caught a nice 5.5 lb bass a couple of weeks ago. Obviously not a record, but I got to wondering what I would do if I did catch a record bass while dressed.

Barbra_in_Tulsa
10-09-2008, 01:58 PM
I was all made up and I had a craving for wings. I didn't stay though, I got my order to go. I couldn't resist having my photo taken with a few of the Hooters girls though.

Cheers!

Niya W
10-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Tosses up. Target range or slaughter house .

Karren H
10-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Strolled past the Mormon Tabernacle one evening enfemme while in Salt Lake City... Did a couple industrial espinioge runs enfemme... Spying on competiters... Sneaking around and taking photos of their activities and facilities.. Figured I might as well wear a disguise!! Lol.

DonnaT
10-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Delivered the morning paper while wearing a white slip.

Beth785
10-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Worked on a piece of heavy equipment in full regalia (t and jeans) and drove a train (in a skirt). Both in the same day.

Nicole Erin
10-09-2008, 06:03 PM
I don't know what is unusual or whatever.

I can say the dumbest thing I ever did en femme was go to a mall on Saturday night.

TxKimberly
10-09-2008, 06:38 PM
The Smithsonian and the Red Stone Arsenal I suppose

Niya W
10-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Strolled past the Mormon Tabernacle one evening enfemme while in Salt Lake City... Did a couple industrial espinioge runs enfemme... Spying on competiters... Sneaking around and taking photos of their activities and facilities.. Figured I might as well wear a disguise!! Lol.

Some how I except some thing more exotic from you Karren that seems so tame.

jennifer41356
10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Disney by the Sea in Tokyo Japan, went with a Japanese tgirl pal
that was fun:drink:

Karren H
10-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Some how I except some thing more exotic from you Karren that seems so tame.

Ok.... I crossdressed on the Space Shuttle on a mission to..... ahhhh Mars... Yeah I think it was Mars.... my dress kept flying up over my eyes due to zero gravity so it was hard to seee....... Ohhh and I went and snuck in the White House enfemme.... Posing a one of the interns.... got to go in the oval office... and posed for some photos laying on the presidents desk...

That better?

hahahaah

Kayla_CD
10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
One time I went downstairs...

Jennifer in CO
10-09-2008, 09:22 PM
went white water rafting with my wife once (group of 10 in the boat)...wore a white halter-top bikini under a pair of daisy dukes and a white gause top with tenny runners...

Jenn

Sammy777
10-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Seeing how I am not out and about my most unusual thing has to be my garage.

Dressed while working with power tools.

It's sort of interesting when the two worlds collide / overlap.

It was one of those 15 minute jobs that needed to be done and I didn't feel like spending the time getting undressed, dressed, undressed again and redressed just to do.

Plus knowing that if I changed I wouldn't have bothered to get redressed again was also a factor in just going ahead and doing how I was dressed at the time.

Lawren
10-10-2008, 07:09 AM
I went solo camping on top of Tumbledown Mountain. I stood on the summit that evening totally dressed. Black rose-print chiffon dress, knee high boots, pantyhose, long wig and of course, undies and forms. What a wonderful feeling it was to stand there and feel the wind blowing my dress around my legs!

EveMarie
10-10-2008, 08:01 AM
It's not unusual for me to dress up (panties, bra, jeans, and a cute little T and open toed sandals) with makeup and sit outside on my porch while having a cup of coffee and watch the morning commuter traffic go by, but one morning the postman drove up the driveway, and to late to bale, I had to respond to him and sign for my package. He was the regular mailman in our neighborhood and knows everybody. I assume at this point everybody else in the neighborhood knows about Evie now too.:o

:heehee:, Evie

PrettyFlowingGown
10-10-2008, 09:32 AM
I remember trying on a latin style skirt in a adult shop once. The lady told me I'd be ok, and she'd look out if anyone came in. I got in the change booth, put the skirt on, twirled around.....felt really nice, then the lady whispered something and I could'nt hear her, so I opened up the door and there was a guy customer looking straight at me.